rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I becoming a middle aged cat lady?

I'm a straight white mid twenties male. I just moved to Los Angeles, I've spent the last few weekends exploring the city, checking out restaurants, rock climbing, hiking, cinema trips, cooking classes, playing laser tag (seriously, it's surprisingly awesome) and so on... you get the idea. Basically doing everything and anything I want to do, that I think will be fun or interesting or whatever. And I'm having a absolute blast. Once I get some more money coming in I'm sure I'll be hitting bars and shit but I really haven't had the time, money or inclination so far.

However, I've noticed that how I spend my weekends is beginning to sound more and more like those over HuffPo articles from middle aged women about how they are "proud to be alone", and no man can "keep up with their lifestyle" and how "they don't want to settle" and all that crap.

Should I be worried?

This is sorta like the "is this beta" thread. You don't have to pick up girls in bars and clubs. Daygame.

Here's the thing, as long as you are happy and your current lifestyle won't hinder your ability to "settle down" if you want to in the future, there is no problem.

With women, the window of opportunity to land a decent guy is much smaller. As a man, if you stay in good shape and have decent genes your sexual market value won't start to decline until your mid to late thirties. Live it up and enjoy life.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (04-21-2012 06:33 PM)Sammy Wrote:  

I'm a straight white mid twenties male. I just moved to Los Angeles, I've spent the last few weekends exploring the city, checking out restaurants, rock climbing, hiking, cinema trips, cooking classes, playing laser tag (seriously, it's surprisingly awesome) and so on... you get the idea. Basically doing everything and anything I want to do, that I think will be fun or interesting or whatever. And I'm having a absolute blast. Once I get some more money coming in I'm sure I'll be hitting bars and shit but I really haven't had the time, money or inclination so far.

However, I've noticed that how I spend my weekends is beginning to sound more and more like those over HuffPo articles from middle aged women about how they are "proud to be alone", and no man can "keep up with their lifestyle" and how "they don't want to settle" and all that crap.

Should I be worried?

No worries,you are enjoying your life. Just try to stay out of trouble.