rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feel bad. Last night's story.

Well, I'm starting with game. Last night my friends and I rented a party bus. Since all were my friends I wasn't planning to try out game with them. But there were three girls that I didn't know. One was an 8, reaching 9 but she was with another guy friend. The other two were pretty but fat >_>. So I thought I should still practice my approach and game. I started talking with one of them, and then she put her hand over my dick.

I thought, ok I'll give her a kiss and that's it. We made out a little, ended it, stood up and left. But we were inside a freaking bus, so it was impossible to escape from her. She desired me. I was sitting, talking with a friend and she was on the other side touching my back and ass. I tried to remove her hand but she continued to do it. I really didn't want to do anything with that, but whatever I did to avoid her made her hornier. Eventually she ended up giving me a handjob and a blowjob, and told me 'ask me my number. Call me and I'll give you anything you want'.

So, that's my story from last night. I'm not proud of it but my game finally worked. Of course I won't call her or try out game with something like that ever again in order to avoid things like that. But I learned a lot from it.

[Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif]

[Image: troll.gif]

And why do you feel bad? You got some play.

Haha he feels bad because he got some from a fattie.
It happens to everyone. Learn from it and move on.

Delete her number or you will end up calling her one night at 3am when you are super wasted lol.

Yeah, I feel bad because of that kinjutsu. But yeah, I suppose it has happened to everyone. Nothing else but to move on and learn from it. Thanks =]

I was confused for a second... I thought you were getting with the hottie instead of the [Image: fatter.gif] .

Everyone bangs a fattie now and then, don't let it bother you.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Fatties are where the exp to bang the 8's and above come from. You cant expect to get mad game without practicing somewhere. Just don't fall into the trap of becoming a chubby chaser forever.

He who hesitates, masturbates.