rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alcoholics and addicts (females you've banged)

What % of girls you've banged were alcoholics or had substance abuse problems?

Two had the problems after I banged them. One I'm working on is def an alcoholic , she goes back and forth between wanting to get wasted and wanting to find new interests. Last time I chilled with her we got faded and made out. She's apparently "clean" now but whenever she hits me up she wants to go to the bar or booze with me, so if I do it I'll probably get some. I doubt it's my problem if she drinks and uses and I get some due to it but I'm handing her the booze to it, if she wants to chill has booze then what can I do? [Image: smile.gif]

something like 10%, mostly drinkers. One chick who was at least psychologically addicted to party drugs (e's and speed). I consider anyone who feels the need to get plastered to be 'comfortable around other people', and does it a couple of times per week an alco.

I fucking hate that. Tried to date one of them, ugh, bad memories. Strictly pump and dump material.

Balkan Power Individualâ„¢

Between 5-10%. I had a dent on the front bumper of my truck. I never paid attention to it. One day this chick I was banging told me she hit my truck one of the late night creep nights three months prior. Everytime we kicked it he were drinking or she came over buzzed. Her sex game was on point.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

~5%, usually alcoholics. I don't mind, they're often more fun... but long term is always trouble.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I have no idea where you guys are finding so many sober women. I'd say at least 60% of my hookups were under the influience of something, and 50% of them were the type to get plastered regularly.

I dont remember. Lots of them. Whats this 5 to 10 percent shit? If we're gonna count weed the number is over 90% for me.

Chicks with substance-abuse issues have MUCH higher notch counts, and will swing to the next branch swiftly. They are also less sane than normal chicks, which is pretty fucking bad.

Yeah, you can probably hit it. The incidence of regret for doing so is higher, however. The incidence of sloppy unappealing sex also goes up.

The REAL fun is, how many chicks have you been with who were on some serious fucking MEDS????

Bi-polar, manic-depressive panic-attack fibromyalgia-migraine havin' bitches.

They make the regular boozer/stoner chicks look like fucking Ma Ingalls.

Sloots gon' sloot.

I'm talking about the chicks that I knew were legitimate addicts.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

One I just cut from the team was heavy into substances... I recall these words from her the last time I was with her, "I guess I just like being wasted" drinks, drugs, and anxiety/bipolar meds that were 'scripted for.

Then there were maybe two alcoholics... but now that I think of it the girls that I do keep around to get to know are usually nothing more than just occasional drunks/recreational pot smokers.

I need to screen more carefully, even if she's hot/fun, any more substances than me (pot), and I need to lose the number and never hear from her again after fucking.