rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fag-hag game

Fag-hag game

I was sending BasilRansom some data on Hollywood venues when this idea came up in my head. I live in West Hollywood, and to those who don't know, it's a mostly gay population. On weekends and many weeknights the intersection of La Cienega and Santa Monica is packed with gay boys bar hopping, and many times, with some hot ass fag hags in tow. I wouldn't even know how to charge this, has anyone done it? Doesn't seem very lucrative but this would be a funny flag to get. Go to The Abbey or Rage on a Friday and do whatever it takes to pull a hamster thats hanging with her fabulous gay boyfriends. Seems like it would be hard to explain wtf you're doing in gaytown if you're straight, but on the other hand have the advantage that there's almost no straight competition in a 5 block radius.

Any ideas?

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Fag-hag game

Exactly, you have the advantage of no competition nearby. Just be as masculine as possible, girls will notice that, and be atracted, and be nice with the gay guys, often they're friendly and will understand that their friend is about to get fucked pretty hard.

Just pull the most masculine stuff you got

Fag-hag game

My sense--and I haven't mined this demo--is that you need to be dressed to nines, with mad style, and emit a fun vibe. One of the things these girls are drawn to isn't the fact that these guys like getting drilled in the ass, it's the "gay aura"--style, flamboyance, and "fun." If you can still produce this effect, while obviously wanting to bang them, you can get in there, I feel.

I've had a couple of girls I was fucking tell me something to the effect of, "you're like the gay-guy friend I don't need to have." This was all because I was telling them how to dress to accentuate their ass better, how to style their hair, and where to get good deals on cool clothes. This little insight has to be worth something.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Fag-hag game

At one point, i had a couple of gay dudes in my social circle (through a fb actually). I went out with them and the fb a couple of times, always a riot. Anyway, i approached some of the "lesbians", (most of who are bicurious at best), and had some success with them. In a gay club, i think the fact that you are a straight guy who's cool and confident enough to hang with the gays and is obviously having fun in an atmosphere most heteros would not be comfortable in gives you a lot of advantage. And you are the only straight dude there, they are more open to talking with people, etc.

So maybe try going out with a mixed gay/girl crowd. At least it should be fun, they know how to partey.

Semi related, i love telling girls that i do both guys and girls. It get's the hamster spinning so fast that you can hear it grinding inside. And the fact that i have a nice haircut and some fashion sense seems enough to make it somewhat plausible.

Balkan Power Individual™

Fag-hag game

Perhaps a gay wingman would help?

I've never chatted up a faghag before, but I'd be interested to see what gay guys are like for cockblocking. As tuth said, as long as you have some style, you'll score points with everyone. Imo, gay guys are rarely starved for attention, so I imagine they will just be testing you.

I'd be interested to hear from guys who have been at this.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Fag-hag game

Only been to the gay bar down here twice, and each time left with a really good looking girl. One bang and one crazy freak out. Really Im not sure why I dont go back, I had a blast and the chicks are surprisingly open to talking to straight men. If you game some of the dudes, they will forever DHV you and wing better than most guys with game.

Fag-hag game

True, I used to work with a gay guy and when we went out he was the ultimate wing. He'd go up to a pair of girls and start grabbing their asses and fondling them before he even knew their names and get them laughing and feeling good right from the start.

Alright, I'll try this in the next week or two and report back...

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Fag-hag game

An acquaintance used to bounce at a gay club that was right next door to a bar I used to frequent, so we'd bounce there sometimes.

I've noticed two different dynamics when it comes to fag hag relationships. One where the fag is the "leader" and one where the chick is the "leader". In first case, the gay dude will be ripping on the girl, criticizing her, and teasing her often. In the second case, the gay dude will be fawning all over her and complimenting her, holding her bag, and supplicating. Basically a little bitch.

They're guys first and foremost, so they know whats up when you're approaching them.

If the gay dude is the HBIC, then it is essential that you win him over and keep him engaged in the conversation until he gives the girl the go-ahead. Without his approval, you're fucked. He'll go on to talk shit to all of her friends, and she knows this. Gay dudes are very harsh to hot girls. That being said, you can still initiate the isolation, but she won't feel comfortable with it unless she feels her gay best friend is okay with it. These girls are usually more submissive.

If the gay dude is the clinger in the friendship, then all you really need to do is be friendly and make sure he's occupied. Much easier to isolate, but the girls in this fag hag friendship dynamic tend to more be domineering.

Fag-hag game

Gay dudes are awesome for pickup. Treat them well, be friendly with them and they're the ultimate wing. I made a buddy out of a gay dude at a karaoke spot and he straight set me up with a girl and I took her to her place. (I hit the ejector button on that, but it was a nice thought.)

And have some respect. 'Fag hag' is a dumb term. Gay dudes are totally there to help you, so be cool to them. Seriously, has anyone ever been cockblocked by a gay dude?

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Fag-hag game

I was told in an earlier thread that I look like a Pat (from SNL) so I draw unwanted attention from teh gays. This is not something I'm comfortable with, so hanging out in gaytown DC or trying to wing with gay dudes would backfire for me.

Sounds like an interesting concept though.

Fag-hag game

A gay flatmate of mine said the girls that love hanging around the were called "fruit flies" (if I remember this correctly)

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Fag-hag game

La Cienega and Santa Monica.. That's right by where I work. The best place for all that is the Abbey. it is the most straight gay bar that seconds as a pretty fun dance club. That is all the straight ppl that want to be token gay friendly go there. lots of girls

Fag-hag game

Quote: (04-24-2012 06:16 AM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

A gay flatmate of mine said the girls that love hanging around the were called "fruit flies" (if I remember this correctly)

That's the correct term and it came immediately to my mind when I read the title of this thread. I have some experience in the North American style fruit fly game and its a legit angle but I think that it depends highly on the venue. My experience in the fruit fly game comes from my home city of Halifax, Canada, a city with a pretty big queer population but the intel is dated as it was during my hard partying days of 8-12 year ago. Some observations:

Venue selection: Some of the venues are hard core queer, frequented by trannies and dudes wearing ass-less leather chaps, you don't want to be there. There was one in Halifax called the "Tool Box" (now closed), I never went in but it was directly across the street from the best after hours in the city (at the time) and the hard tickets crawling out of that place in the wee hours were a site to be seen.

You want to find a gay bar that is known to be frequented by a mixed crowd, not only hard core queers. That place in Halifax is a club called reflections (I'm pretty sure its still open):http://reflectionscabaret.com/ and although it is a gay bar, with the big gay rainbow painted at the entrance, it has mixed nights. Friday is known as the mixed night and thats when the biggest DJs will spin there and many hetero women are there to dance and not be around the meat head homophobes who "don't want to party with a bunch of fags". I stepped inside that place once on a Saturday to take advantage of the happy hour specials and shortly left as I was surrounded by the hardcore LGBT crowd, which isn't really my scene.

Tips for pulling at the gay bar: I found that standard night game worked well enough, I didn't really need to tweak it too much but think you'd be better off not being an approach machine and moving around the club too much hitting on every girl (some will inevitably be dykes and won't take too kindly to your advances, but you should be able to spot these). The music will be loud and lots of people will be dancing, run your standard dance game and look for the signs from the straight chicks, proceed as usual.

Drug scene: As you're all likely aware, the gay crowd is into the hard drugs, big time, for whatever reason (social outcasts, shunned by parents, like to dance and fuck for long periods of time, etc), so if you're into that, proceed as normal but I wouldn't recommend getting into the gear as a means to ingratiate yourself with a crowd of fruit flies.

Reflections was and probably still is the place to buy gear, it was run by the HA for awhile and likely still is, it was a funny scene, going into the club and seeing a bunch of flaming queers prancing around and in the pool/smoke room you'd see a bunch of thugs posted up openly slanging. Bouncers and staff were of course all in on it and paid off. It wasn't so funny when you'd see some idiot get bottled in the club or curb stomped outside, usually an idiot who wasn't a regular and stepped out of line.

Anyway, it was fun while it lasted and I pulled multiple times from the gay bar, I went back last time I was home the past fall and it was still the same but I found it depressing and ended up leaving after a drink.

I'm now in SE Asia where the fruit fly game is a basic requirement, you guys wouldn't believe the amount of queers here, I was told that 20% of the male population in the Philippines is queer and it wouldn't surprise me if it was true, oh well, less competition for the straight guys and as aphelion mentioned, some potential wings.

Fag-hag game

My experiences with gay guys has been mixed. If they're not attention seeking pathological narcissists then you can usually game their girl orbiters without issue and they might even help you out. I've been cockblocked on four or five occasions by gay dudes though.

Fag-hag game

Shit, I actually tried this last night at a gay bar in Silverlake.

Major fail. Absolutely not worth it. Next time I'll stick to Weho

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Fag-hag game

Quote: (04-13-2013 10:37 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Shit, I actually tried this last night at a gay bar in Silverlake.

Major fail. Absolutely not worth it. Next time I'll stick to Weho

I think I've been to that gay bar before, accidentally. I've had numerous people tell me of their successes in Weho. I'd try that.

Fag-hag game

Haha, great thread. I used to do this in SF. I would do the exact opposite of Tuth's recs. Wear something simple. Dress shirt and jeans/ V-neck and jeans. Dont be flashy. Gay guys are flashy.

Do befriend the gay dudes who are w/the hot girls. Its really as simple as saying, "your girlfriend is hot. Can you introduce me? " Just smile, deflect at their come-ons.

Be ready for heavy attention. Straight guys are high-value targets for gay dudes. Guess gay dudes want to "turn straight dudes".
Be ready to be groped heavily by both sexes. Gays are very sexually promiscuous and that vibe rubs off on girls.

Edit- a lot of gay dudes want you to pick up their hot friends AS LONG as you are cool with them AND seem like a decent dude. Girls interfere w/the gay-macking vibe. When their "girls are taken care of", its prime hunting time.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Fag-hag game

Quote: (04-13-2013 11:37 AM)DVY Wrote:  

"your girlfriend is hot. Can you introduce me? " Just smile, deflect at their come-ons.

Ive done this. Dudes have gone as far as telling their girls stright up that they should go home with me.

Fag-hag game

I swear to God this is true. Last night after striking out with a bunch of girls, I went to a gay bar. After complaining about chicks to the fags, they took me to some seedier place. There was a Brazilian fag hag there who within seconds of meeting me put the moves on me.

My theory. In the seedier places, sex is being done, and the girls are already at ease with it. It's already a done deal.

Gotta make sure the fags know their limits though, as some kept putting their hands on me uninvited

Fag-hag game

Get the gay guy to develop a little crush on you, which then makes the hag realize you're also good enough for her (she is probably less picky than the guy). Easy gaming commences.

Fag-hag game

In Boston with 300,000+ metro Uni students and as many or more gays I must have had a least a half dozen women proudly proclaim to me that they were in fact "fag hags" so I would use polite but relentless neg game on them like "well clearly I am the most non gay man in the world why even bother talking to me then/" Or if you are so into gay men why do you even bother with a straight like me? And then ignore them and focus on a good martini. Secretly they admit that their biological clock is ticking and they want to get with a straight man so they do not have gay sons - go figure - I always thought fag hags would want gay sons to grow old together with mother as their GBF sons. Appears I was incorrect.

Invariably the Fag hags will say they love going out on gay nights/industry nights like Sundays at the various mega clubs because they can dance with their GBFs without being group groped by PUAs or steroid pumping beer swillers after a celtics/bruins/red sox game etc etc.

So "industry night" the night hairdressers and waiters and high end retail workers can all go out in Boston (and most other major cities) is one of the few school nights worth working game due to the surplus of 8's and 9's that stay home on Fridays and Saturdays and then fag hag with their GBFs on Sunday nites.

Fag-hag game

In SF, its monday night in the Castro. 2 dollar vodka drinks at Q bar. The beezies love cheap drinks. I swear hot girls are some of the cheapest creatures alive as long as it their own money.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Fag-hag game

Quote: (04-15-2013 11:39 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

Invariably the Fag hags will say they love going out on gay nights/industry nights like Sundays at the various mega clubs because they can dance with their GBFs with...
So "industry night" the night hairdressers and waiters and high end retail workers can all go out in Boston (and most other major cities) is one of the few school nights worth working game due to the surplus of 8's and 9's that stay home on Fridays and Saturdays and then fag hag with their GBFs on Sunday nites.

This is a great point, vouch.

Also, if you know some girls are hitting up the hot clubs on 'gay' nite, you'd be shocked how much premium tail you can pull in those spots.

Go with some girls you know [if they haven't been they will generally find this fun and new and exciting - the crack girls love], and I bet the ratio of straight girls to straight guys is 20-1 in most major cities.

Hard to miss out those nites. Girls would just come up to me and ask if I was straight & would I please dance with them, they couldn't wait to be fondled. It's funny to see them get all aroused by all the guys around them who have no interest in touching them sexually. They'll be celebrating a brother's or friend's birthday, engagement, sloppy drunk and needing company well before the end of the nite. Very hot girls too as others have mentioned. One girl told me it was her bro's 21st, first time he could get drunk and pick up a guy in club, 'and if he's getting laid tonite, why can't I?' Spin-spin-spin goes the hamster wheel.

Some of the harder-core clubs you can probably get a bang right there, lots of dark corners [and drugs] and no one will notice or care. Great places to score some amyl nitrate.