rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Too tall for girls

Too tall for girls

Hey guys

Do you think tall guys(more than 6'3") can have problems atracting girls that are small( 5'5")?
I'm tall and sometimes its really hard to interact with small girls, specially when we are not sitting down. Walking, dancing is difficult. It becomes great though when in bed [Image: smile.gif]

What do you think?

Too tall for girls

That's like a pretty girl complaining how hard her life is because all the dudes are intimidated. I think it can be a (minor) problem for guys over 6'7. I'm 6'4 and i get the 'you are too tall/big/muscular' line all the time, it's just a shit test.

Balkan Power Individual™

Too tall for girls

No. I'm 6'3". I regularly go for girls that are shorter than 5'6". I like overpowering them, tossing them around, manhandling them, etc. They return the sentiment. Girls want big and powerful, especially the small ones. I used to think I was too tall for some girls but I got over it a long time ago. To put things in perspective:

I was working in a restaurant in Brentwood, a very wealthy neighborhood of L.A. You ever read those statistics quoting how most CEOs, CFOs, millionaires and billionaires are all tall? It's true. I'm used to being one of the tallest people in the room, but I'd go out to the dining room during a buyout or banquet and holy shit, there'd be 20 or 30 guys there towering over me, dressed to the 9s, and usually with a hot piece of ass on their arm.

Just make sure you don't slouch and you're proportionate weight-wise. I used to struggle with being underweight and super bad posture. This will kill you. Otherwise, being tall is good.

If walking and dancing is difficult with short girls, but it becomes great in bed, then what exactly is the problem?

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Too tall for girls

Quote: (04-19-2012 09:28 PM)calex Wrote:  

That's like a pretty girl complaining how hard her life is because all the dudes are intimidated. I think it can be a (minor) problem for guys over 6'7. I'm 6'4 and i get the 'you are too tall/big/muscular' line all the time, it's just a shit test.

Interesting point. But what if you are not muscular, instead your a skinny guy? same logic applies?

Too tall for girls

I'm 6"4 and never noticed it being a problem. Just be thankful you're on here posting that question and not "am I too short for tall girls".

Too tall for girls

Some girls like tall and skinny. Usually hipsters and bookworm nerds. If that's your thing, cool. Otherwise, buy a tub of weight gainer and hit the gym.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Too tall for girls

Quote:Quote:

Interesting point. But what if you are not muscular, instead your a skinny guy? same logic applies?
Actually, i think i was getting most interest from girls when i was 190lbs and recovering from a serious illness. Did worst on average when i was ~270 and working out like a madman. Still, some girls loved it, i was actually getting groped and pinched in clubs. I think it only becomes a problem if you are extremely thin or extremely big - too far from the norm.

If you are skinny and have bad posture, work on that. But height wise, you have nothing to complain about.

Quote:Quote:

Some girls like tall and skinny. Usually hipsters and bookworm nerds. If that's your thing, cool. Otherwise, buy a tub of weight gainer and hit the gym.

True, i get the 'too big' shittest from arty farty hipsters all the time. Still, don't think it really hurt me much, if at all.

Balkan Power Individual™

Too tall for girls

Well I am 6'5 and I have have never seen it as a problem. Some girls may think you are too tall but hey, some might think you are too skinny, too fat, your nose is too big, your eyes are too strange etc etc. There will be short girls that love being with a guy 1ft or more taller than them. Some girls actually prefer guys like that. As for dancing, you need to thinks of the advantages of being with a short girl. One that comes to mind is you have a perfect place to put your beer when you are on the dance floor (her head)

Too tall for girls

As long as you are not Yao Ming tall, I don't see a problem.

I think 6"5 is a perfect height. (tallest dude in a bar while not looking like amazon guy)

the problem with tall dude is their posture. If they have a bad posture, it's a lot easier to spot than short dude.

Try not to bend your back to talk to short girls. Just keep your back straight (you can lean somewhere) and talk louder.

You will have girls approaching you just to ask about the height. It's up to your ability to continue the conversation.

P.S: I watched this dating coach video thing from England on youtube.(someone can find it?) there were too tall guy, fat guy, really short guy.
Tall guy's problem was the easiest to overcome. I had to feel bad for short guy though.

Too tall for girls

I have a slightly older friend whose 6'9 (his surname is Dutch which might explain it...) along with a normal build which makes him seem massive. Whenever a girl says he's too tall his go to move is to bear hug her.

Too tall for girls

I'm 6'7" and am currently with a girl who is stretching to hit 5'0". It is only a problem if you let it be a problem. It is true that dancing game will be much more difficult--especially grinding. I suggest learning some swing as it will give you some confidence on how to twirl a girl around the dance floor. Probably though the difficulties with walking and dancing stem more from you being goofy motherfucker, I know it did for me. So learning to be smooth in your everyday actions will help a lot with that (ballroom dancing and tai chi are both good exercise for that but you can always just practice it in everyday applications).

Too tall for girls

This is like asking "what if your body is to cut for girls?". You don't realize how lucky you are with that height. I can't even imagine how much easier it would be for me if I only had 4 inches added overnight.

Too tall for girls

Quote: (04-19-2012 11:27 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

I have a slightly older friend whose 6'9 (his surname is Dutch which might explain it...) along with a normal build which makes him seem massive. Whenever a girl says he's too tall his go to move is to bear hug her.

I'm 187 cm which is like 6.15 feet. I'm Dutch but even with my height i feel small in Holland sometimes. I was at a student party recently and felt short in comparison to younger guys in their early twenties.
No racist but these were all Dutch white guys. The many immigrants in my country (about 10 to 15 %) are seriously averaging down the average height which is still considered the tallest in the world.

It was weird to walk among people taller than me, for years i have been the tallest guy everywhere i went and was considered freakishly tall in some countries.
I think 6.3 or 6.4 would be the maximum height for attractiveness, taller than that it starts getting weird looking especially if your a very skinny guy. If you look like a lamp post no girl will be attracted to it, not even hipsters

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Too tall for girls

Airlines gauge this, for seating and all.

Dutch are the tallest, Australians are next tallest.

I'd give that a few years though, I'm 6'2", but it seems every guy around 20 now is 6'4" at minimum.

Too tall for girls

Quote: (04-19-2012 07:11 PM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

Hey guys

Do you think tall guys(more than 6'3") can have problems atracting girls that are small( 5'5")?
I'm tall and sometimes its really hard to interact with small girls, specially when we are not sitting down. Walking, dancing is difficult. It becomes great though when in bed [Image: smile.gif]

What do you think?

I have two friends who ar 6'3" and 6'2", there self esteem and confidence is in question.

Both of those guys don't think it is an advantage. They have no clue how lucky they are. Consider it a blessing and luck.

i read a statistic: girls prefer guys between 6 feet to 6'4

You are in that range.

Do you want to be 5'8" and have girls towering over you...in high heels. Heels give girls like 5 inches. so if a chick is 5'5" she can be like 5'10" with heels. being 6'3" helps you against heels.

Work on your confidence and self image

Too tall for girls

my current girlfriend said she emailed me on okcupid just because i was 6'4 and ten years older than her.

now she's pregnant with my kid and we've been living together for a year.

i'd say its an advantage haha

Too tall for girls

I'm 6'4" and most of the girls I've slept with are short.

Ladies love a giant, providing you have good posture. Slouching looks far worse on tall guys.

21 y/o brit.

Too tall for girls

The only problems I have with it is; I can't help but lean over a bit to hear shorter broads in a loud environment, and I'm somewhat uncoordinated due to the height and being lanky.

No way would I rather be 5'8".

Too tall for girls

Quote: (04-20-2012 02:42 AM)jerome Wrote:  

Hey guys

What do you think?

I have two friends who ar 6'3" and 6'2", there self esteem and confidence is in question.

Both of those guys don't think it is an advantage. They have no clue how lucky they are. Consider it a blessing and luck.

You are in that range.

Do you want to be 5'8" and have girls towering over you...in high heels. Heels give girls like 5 inches. so if a chick is 5'5" she can be like 5'10" with heels. being 6'3" helps you against heels.

Well i'm 6'4" and weight 170lbs so i could be considered skinny. Women where i live dont use heels so no advantage there. I think posture is very important, but its difficult to keep a good posture when you have to always lean a little bit to not crash your head with a ceiling, top frame of a door [Image: smile.gif] I cant deny that women prefer taller men, but i would like to gain some more weight to look like a MOFO, but its very difficult for me , it seems my body is unable to gain weight.. do you recommend any protein supplement for this?

Too tall for girls

Quote: (04-20-2012 08:58 AM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

Well i'm 6'4" and weight 170lbs so i could be considered skinny. Women where i live dont use heels so no advantage there. I think posture is very important, but its difficult to keep a good posture when you have to always lean a little bit to not crash your head with a ceiling, top frame of a door [Image: smile.gif] I cant deny that women prefer taller men, but i would like to gain some more weight to look like a MOFO, but its very difficult for me , it seems my body is unable to gain weight.. do you recommend any protein supplement for this?

Where do you live? In the UK, I didn't find lizards were overly wowed by tall guys. In North America, they seem to worship that a lot more. If you want to put on weight, try and eat six times a day and include a portion of protein in each meal. If you can eat about 30 grams of protein with each meal and you multiply that by six, your last meal should get you at 180 grams of protein.
Lift some weights with that and you will look ripped as fcuk and you will close more lizards that way. Search the workout threads for more details.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Too tall for girls

i was like that most of my life. When I was in my late teens I would PLOW through food, I ate 2-3 times what my friends the same age would eat. I couldn't gain weight and I was never more than 165-170. I did weights and ran. I had good definition but I couldn't put on weight. I played around with various weight gainers and had little to no results. Hyper metabolism.

10 years later and things started to slow down. I started doing more weights and less cardio. Not eating as much as when I was a teen, but I got a little bulkier around my neck and shoulders especially and shirts started looking better on me. I'm at 180-185 now and trying to get to 190 but keep it lean mass.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Too tall for girls

Quote: (04-20-2012 09:04 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Where do you live? In the UK, I didn't find lizards were overly wowed by tall guys. In North America, they seem to worship that a lot more. If you want to put on weight, try and eat six times a day and include a portion of protein in each meal. If you can eat about 30 grams of protein with each meal and you multiply that by six, your last meal should get you at 180 grams of protein.
Lift some weights with that and you will look ripped as fcuk and you will close more lizards that way. Search the workout threads for more details.

I live in south america, so women here are not too tall. Think about women in spain or italy...
the same height as in those countries for women. Thanks for your advice

Too tall for girls

Quote: (04-20-2012 02:31 AM)T and A Man Wrote:  

Airlines gauge this, for seating and all.

Dutch are the tallest, Australians are next tallest.

I'd give that a few years though, I'm 6'2", but it seems every guy around 20 now is 6'4" at minimum.

I'm 5'9/5'10 (not 100% sure) and I'd say I'm dead on average. It's nowhere near as high as 6'2 let alone 6'4. Almost all dudes have stopped growing by my age as well. While the girls are average like 5'6.

The Netherlands and the former Yugoslavia are the tallest places in the world according to a table I saw, pretty sure it's on Wikipedia somewhere.

Too tall for girls

Hey guys

What do you think?

You are in that range.

Like I said your confidence, self esteem and self image is in question.

I tell you how awesome you are and what is possible,

than you comeback with more limiting beliefs and more irriational excuses.

Fuck the fact your skinny, being tall and skinny is good. It is not a negative, skinny at worst is neutral to a girl...

Better than fat and short.

Girls like guys who are tall and skinny... Period. No argument.

You have no excuse. Step up. Do you want to be fat and short?

Muscular would be better. but that is just preference.

You realize that, studies have shown that taller people make more money and get more promotion.

maybe your not buff, but tall and skinny still makes the team.

Would you rather by 300 lbs and obese. Thats like -100. and short -10.

Being tall +10, and skinny +1...I don't think any girls, think guys who are skinny is a negative, it is neutral at worst....

Stop making excuses and start working on your confidence and self image.

To gain weight drink 2 protein shake a day....and hire a personal trainer.

Too tall for girls

Quote: (04-20-2012 09:52 AM)jerome Wrote:  

Hey guys

What do you think?

You are in that range.

Like I said your confidence, self esteem and self image is in question.

I tell you how awesome you are and what is possible,

than you comeback with more limiting beliefs and more irriational excuses.

Fuck the fact your skinny, being tall and skinny is good. It is not a negative, skinny at worst is neutral to a girl...

Better than fat and short.

Girls like guys who are tall and skinny... Period. No argument.

You have no excuse. Step up. Do you want to be fat and short?

Muscular would be better. but that is just preference.

You realize that, studies have shown that taller people make more money and get more promotion.

maybe your not buff, but tall and skinny still makes the team.

Would you rather by 300 lbs and obese. Thats like -100. and short -10.

Being tall +10, and skinny +1...I don't think any girls, think guys who are skinny is a negative, it is neutral at worst....

Stop making excuses and start working on your confidence and self image.

To gain weight drink 2 protein shake a day....and hire a personal trainer.

Thanks for the thoughts! i will start munching protein! [Image: smile.gif]