rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Toronto Guide for Success

*The Toronto Guide for Success*
[Image: SuperStock_1566-0207754.jpg]
Fellow Toronto bredren and fans from afar I am hoping to start up this thread for us to navigate the City and make gaming these local lizards more easy. Toronto is a well documented dump with scores of threads ripping it to pieces as easily one of the worst Cities for singles in the Western World. I have scattered a bunch of tips and factoids in different threads mostly dealing with venue selection and being strategic in picking spots which will be plentiful of women whom are more willing to be DTF.

In my experience so far the typical DT feminazi broad is most inclined to be DTF. She is full of attitude and ego but views sex just as passively as men and if you hit the right buttons she will jump on your shit.

They are elusive, they jump from venue to venues. Mostly hang out with homosexuals, smoke, bikes, has some non-important 'artistic' hobby, shallow as hell, nuclear attitudes, probably has a BF she won't tell about, and hang out in packs of 2-4.

PERFECT!

[Image: 423029_333866773315170_187777977924051_8...5784_n.jpg]
(typical DT Femanazis pictured here)

The old spots on King West or Richmond are wastelands full over an abundance of Men whom still haven't cracked the code, and divas whom have inflated scenes of value. Plus venues which are to loud and pricey with little guarantee of success. These spots make there cash of Toronto ego (bottle service) and horny chaps whom pay 20$ bones to not get laid.

I went to Rockwood on Monday, aside from it being half full and painfully loud... NOBODY WAS GETTING NOTHING. There was a good amount of broads there ... but nobody was striking gold. Fuck that shit.

Over time I will consolidate mini sheets on venues and jams in which I've have found the most ease in running game and slaying these types of girls. I encourage others to chime in also and suggest spots, scenes and locations where they have been having success. In my experience you put yourself at advantage with these DT feminst scene broads because most of your competition at these jams are bumbling effeminate hipster betas or flamboyant gay men. A dude with game and balls can command his pickings and have success.

'Happy Endings'

The first spot I'll talk about is the 'Happy Endings' jam that happens monthly at some Chinese Restaurant on Dundas. Its electro/pop/dubstep/hip-hop typical DT scenesters type stuff. And the folks whom put it on bring in some good talent to DJ so the music is always great. Last month Machinedrum came through and was solid.

I kick myself for not checking these jams sooner but from the 3 I have been to it has always been packed with broads. The tricky thing is just getting in, buying advance tickets is recommended a line gets going at 11 and does not fill up till close to 12. It switches between restaurants, the last one (March) I went to I found better for solo gaming due to its set up. This previous one (April) was a bit awkward since they had so many tables set up and a lot of girls just sat around and gaggle about senseless stuff (would of been good with a wingman or team of 3).

But being in such a awkward venue(s) it does have its advantages:

-Only one or two bars with long lines (defiantly pre-drink before hand) which makes it easy to strike up convos,

- Make-shift audio set up so there are alot of dead noise zones where stricking up a convo is way more easy then at a typical club where music is blasting from evrey nook and cranny

-Underserved bathrooms you will run into prospects again in the night and most likely in the bathroom line (I used this as a way to get back in tough with a broad I dipped on if the one I was currently talking to went cold. The line for the dudes washroom is always small so you 'bump' into her on your way there and re-establish a convo).

- Its dark so you get get sleazy in the wilderness with nobody really knowing

[Image: alligator-at-night-orange-eyes-florida-in-water.jpg]
(hehe)

-Lastly if your into fucked up pills and powders (not my steeze) a host of broads will gladly warm up to you for a line if that's your thing.

The good thing about these jams is that you get a circulation of regulars whom you can build mini fake friendships with but it also just has its good dose of one-offs off broads whom don't religiously attend. I have noticed a lot in the Toronto scene that a lot of broads just circulate between their favorite jams and just dump one if it gets to overexposed and plug another one in. This will give a broad a rotation of shit to do each weekend.

Here is a photo album of the 2nd last one I went to. You can gauge talent for yourself (I try to be elusive and not get my photo taken, I am in the album but you can tell I want nothing do with the cam lol).

[Image: 561965_350567288311785_187777977924051_9...0922_n.jpg]

[Image: 530430_350570618311452_187777977924051_9...8459_n.jpg]

Happy Endings (March) pt.1

Happy Endings (March) Pt.2

Cheers and Happy hunting!

Good start but jesus fak that looks like sweaty hipster/gay central (as you said, perhaps beneficial to us less beta dudes). I don't think I could stomach that scene tho.

Your description of T.Dot local girls is BANG on man, fookin concise and true as any generalization in this world ought to be.

Summer time is prime time, going to be DJ's spinning at various venues across the city, the one off's are going to be strong bets. Queen west is slowly absorbing what some of King west has been, last few times of which (king west) have been filled with dudes.

Yes this warm weather means the lizards will be awaking. I remember somebody mention that winter was a lost cause. the effort, time, and money wasted in the winter put a black hole in my soul. But now that its spring and school is done things are looking up. I have been having more success in the past 3-4 weeks then 3-4 months.

And yea the homos kill those jams but I just view them as flies they just hover in the background and occasionally you have to swat one away. They can tell when a dude is 100% strait and hunting for chics and they will scurry away like roaches seeing light.

The way I see it tho. Unless your in a meat market on King West or Richmond most other jams are going to have a bunch of dirty hipsters and fags. There are like peigons DT and are evreyware. I find that they attract more strait women to party which works out better for me. No complaints.

I would classify these types of girls I seek out more Scensters. Hipsters are fuking clownish. These are American Apperal type girls... Hipsters look like they rolled out of a gypsy's garbage bin.

[Image: 201244-ss2.jpg]

^That girl on the left is what I call a 'Toronto hipster'. She needs a bath probably has 4 packs of Belmonts shes working on in her purse, and looks like her cunt would smell like a moldy steak. You will find a handful at those jams but they generally *think* they are to cool for these jams and don't go lol.

But you gotta somewhat play the part. Like I said these DT girls are so simple and shallow all I do if I am going to one of these jams is go to Urban Outfitters and buy some stupid little outfit to wear (tags on still of course) and then return that shit the next day. Muscle shirts are 'in' now so I rock a Obey muscle shirt and since I actually have some muscle girls just go wild and start felling me up in comparison to beta johnny boy with his stick arms beside me. I think especially now that its cool for men to be skinny and anorexic I get women clinging on to me more and more, these girls miss meat on a males bones.

I learned this from all people... Matt Bable he used to host on Muchmusic (I have no fucking clue where he hosts now CP24?) But I seen dude in the lobby of a hotel and we just shooted shit. Strait up said "go where the honey is, there might be flies and bees around but you gotta go to the source". He goes to way more rank hipster spots than me like Ronies Local in Kessington. you walk by that patio in summer it looks like Brooklyn and Berlin took a dirty shit and cleaned it with newspaper.

Last night at Sneaky Dees (I ragged against SDees in another thread since I was striking out so much there few months back, but I guess its the school crowd that makes it hype *summertime*) the ratio was off the fuking charts (prior to 12am 3/4-1)! I nearly was hyperventilating there were too many women and I could focus on targets I could easily try to shoot and kill lol.

I made out with 3 broads, got groped and attacked by 4 more and nearly converted a lesbian into fucking me (long story.. makes no sense.. but she never did have a dick *inside* her *kitty*... her nosy friend cockblocked last min. after she got banged out (i hope) by some random beta at a party we were at after the bar). I had to basically pin her down, slap her around and nearly rape the girl but that's how she wanted it (she loved every minute of it and was begging for more until her friend killed it). I guess no man could overpower her to the point to get her mortar going (I told her stories about strapping girls up in S&M and slapping them around while fucking them... she said she did that too... but with a strap-on... *Damn...yikes...awkward. I was so confused but had a raging boner visualizing at the same time!*).

Now the school is done and its spring Women are horny as hell after being shackled to books for a month +, and left and right are dumping their lame winter BFs. 2 girls I gamed or made out with had "BF" issues. I dismissed their nonsense and just projected myself as the exact opposite of the stale mate they keep locked up at home. After finals and stuff they are looking to get shitfaced and have a good time.

It sucks I have to leave in 3 weeks but I am going to make the most of the time I got left here.

interesting thread, i will have to go to that chinatown place and sneaky dee's

i assume you are the black guy with his hand on his face? ('jordan g')

Never been clubbing at SDs. I figured it to be a bar, like the old green room before that shut down. The club upstairs good? I usually see a lineup for it in the summer on thursdays and fridays after 9pm.

Good post. Yeah summer is almost here. I mean just yesterday, temperature went up to 22 or something and DT was crawling with girls wearing tight denim shorts with half their ass hanging out of it.

You're right about school ending, broads wanna get shit faced.

I've tried Sneaky Ds. but frankly, the area on the lower floor has a bar or two and pretty much everyone is seated in groups. While upstairs after 11, it becomes a night club with music, and the music is fuckin shit man, its like from the 50s or something, and add a hipster/gay crowd to it, and i'm out! can't tolerate 50 hipsters crammed in a small room.

Quote: (04-20-2012 01:00 PM)Perseus Wrote:  

Good post. Yeah summer is almost here. I mean just yesterday, temperature went up to 22 or something and DT was crawling with girls wearing tight denim shorts with half their ass hanging out of it.

I've tried Sneaky Ds. but frankly, the area on the lower floor has a bar or two and pretty much everyone is seated in groups. While upstairs after 11, it becomes a night club with music, and the music is fuckin shit man, its like from the 50s or something, and add a hipster/gay crowd to it, and i'm out! can't tolerate 50 hipsters crammed in a small room.

Yea the upstairs varies but that is like most venues in the City. I have only been the Sneaky Ds on Weds nights. They play Old School Hip-hop and I guess that jam has been a staple for almost 3 years now. Some nights they might have some fucked up rock or some pseudo homo pop shit but Weds nights for my tastes anyways is solid.

Yes last night was nuts. Its good seeing a lot of people into the Jays again if they we're *really* good you would have girls swarming DT every night. Last night I saw tons of girls just walking around drunk coming from the game it was great.

How do some of the Toronto kats deal with logistics? Do you guys stay DT? Or farther out?

Quote: (04-20-2012 03:33 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2012 01:00 PM)Perseus Wrote:  

Yea the upstairs varies but that is like most venues in the City. I have only been the Sneaky Ds on Weds nights. They play Old School Hip-hop and I guess that jam has been a staple for almost 3 years now. Some nights they might have some fucked up rock or some pseudo homo pop shit but Weds nights for my tastes anyways is solid.

Yes last night was nuts. Its good seeing a lot of people into the Jays again if they we're *really* good you would have girls swarming DT every night. Last night I saw tons of girls just walking around drunk coming from the game it was great.

How do some of the Toronto kats deal with logistics? Do you guys stay DT? Or farther out?

i live literally 30 minutes away from DT BY BUS, 5 minutes driving, but i usually drink a little, and dont wanna get a DUI. I stick to either going to her place, or just get the number, and bring her over during the weekdays to my place.

The latter is the easy way, but you'll have to wait couple of days depending on how you play it, and how receptive/interested the girl is. While going to her place (like the same night you met the girl) is honestly brutally hard to pull off, you know how Toronto women are.

However i did pull it off couple of times, and man never again! these DT broads (esp. hipster ones) have messy/smelly places in shady buildings. I could swear i heard gun shots once at this bitch's building [Image: confused.gif]

Nice report and good insight!

For me i know some cats that live in condo's downtown and very rarely do they need to pound the pavement. Of course, it all depends on which building you are in. I have been to Thompson Hotel a few times, but it seems alot of the action is upstairs and it is not easy to get pass the bouncers.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Not sure what the difference between hipsters and scenesters is, and I haven't been to any of these special jams, but I've been to some hipster-type bars. My verdict is that chicks are more easy going at these places and because of this they're better than Richmond street spots (still can't speak about King West). But you'll have a much harder time at them if you're black. True, there is a high likelihood that you will get automatically snubbed at Richmond street spots (about 0% of the girls there seem to go looking for interaction with men), but most likely it won't be because of your race. At these hipsper spots, on the other hand, it's clear that race (for black guys) is a huge disadvantage.

But I'm willing to check out some of these jams. When is the next "Happy Endings" jam?

If you can get in no problem, go to Muzik. Sexy eastern european women, but that's also where the wealthy dudes go.

1812 is good
Maro is good if you like a more mature environment
Stay away from Richmond area clubs unless you like the younger more annoying crowd
Brunny is also UofT youngins, easy scores. Drunk uni bitches, but it's hit or miss in terms of quality. Sometimes there's hotties, sometimes nada.
Thompson Rooftop is good
Hazelton is good
Park Hyatt rooftop is good
Spice Route is good
The Drake is good if you like hiphop, but make sure you go on the first week of every month. Great hiphop music, good ratio. Other weeks it's nothing special
Bloke n 4th is good
Cheval on sundays is good, despite being small and tight there's always loads of hotties
Century Room on sundays is on par with Cheval, although I prefer Cheval. Century is a bit younger crowd
Brant House used to be good, it's pretty shitty now. But I did go last week and it was better than usual, maybe it's coming back to old form?

What do you guys think of Maddy's(I got in through luck)?

Some girls are pretty friendly there and a lot of tourists go there. Had a solid 1 hour interaction there last night and lots of other girls were friendly. A fair amount of blowouts too but it seems a lot better than Entertainment district. At least I could talk to girls without them blowing me out in less than 2 seconds. Decent ratio too and fair amount of hotties.

Lots of guys doing pickup there though. A Bootcamp was taking place last night and I had guys come into my interactions a lot. It seems like a favorite place for the Toronto pickup community.

Thnks for the post bro

Quote: (04-22-2012 03:13 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

What do you guys think of Maddy's(I got in through luck)?

Some girls are pretty friendly there and a lot of tourists go there. Had a solid 1 hour interaction there last night and lots of other girls were friendly. A fair amount of blowouts too but it seems a lot better than Entertainment district. At least I could talk to girls without them blowing me out in less than 2 seconds. Decent ratio too and fair amount of hotties.

Lots of guys doing pickup there though. A Bootcamp was taking place last night and I had guys come into my interactions a lot. It seems like a favorite place for the Toronto pickup community.

Anywhere has got to be better than the Entertainment district (Richmond). Only been to Maddy's once and I thought it was alright. Did not have any luck though. I will definitely be hitting it up more this summer.

Anyone been to the Boat? What's the vibe, and what's the lighting like (don't like places too dark)?

Quote: (04-20-2012 09:33 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

Not sure what the difference between hipsters and scenesters is, and I haven't been to any of these special jams, but I've been to some hipster-type bars. My verdict is that chicks are more easy going at these places and because of this they're better than Richmond street spots (still can't speak about King West). But you'll have a much harder time at them if you're black. True, there is a high likelihood that you will get automatically snubbed at Richmond street spots (about 0% of the girls there seem to go looking for interaction with men), but most likely it won't be because of your race. At these hipsper spots, on the other hand, it's clear that race (for black guys) is a huge disadvantage.

But I'm willing to check out some of these jams. When is the next "Happy Endings" jam?

Do you solo/dolo?

If you roll in with a crew of blacks into a Toronto club, unless it's a hip hop joint you won't get much play. Roll solo or with a white wing.

Social proof is the name of the game.

Quote: (04-30-2012 03:29 PM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2012 09:33 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

Do you solo/dolo?

If you roll in with a crew of blacks into a Toronto club, unless it's a hip hop joint you won't get much play. Roll solo or with a white wing.

Social proof is the name of the game.

I usually roll solo.

Anybody know where is good on Mondays?

What happened to this thread?

Anyway, looking for tips for day game venues. Any ideas?

Monday's? I hear AME is alright on Mondays. I think it's on Mercer? And is a supper lounge type thing. Rockwood is a staple but last time I hit that place up is was complete trash. Maybe with warm weather the rooftop lounge would be alright. Once its warm tho hit the Tompson I think they have a weekly Monday jam going on.

Day game? Try the Brickworks. I have not been but I live close to the shuttle bus and it's always packed with women. Not a crazy number of young ones but bitches like organic foods, and flowers and stuff. They love fronting on being healthy lol.

The new Loblaws store at Maple Leaf Gardens is full of broads too. Any spot with cheese and chocolate will bring them in.

The Toronto islands is underrated too. A lot of girls go thier to picnic, read, or ride a bike.

I am not big on day game. Still a novice but those spots is where I notice a good ratio of women.