rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friend Zone

Friend Zone

Hey Roosh, I asked this girl to prom the other day (she said yes), and since we were going together i decided id ask her to dinner, and then she gave me this thing as we're going as friends and all this bull, but now when we bbm eachother she sends me smiley faces and shit, she used to be dry but now isnt, we're even meeting up for a coffee tomorrow. All i needed to know was if she was giving me a shit test or if she was being honest. btw this girl is a solid 8.

Your insight would be greatly appreciated on this matter.

PUA in Training,
Angelo

Friend Zone

Read brother. Read......... Do a search on the forum. Friend zone equals dead zone.

Coffee??? Go for drinks. Better yet, flake on her. Might be a risky strategy, but you will build value whether you like it or not.

If you really want to make her jealous, or look at you, go with a hotter girl at the prom. Go find one at the mall or do the "can't buy me love" movie strategy with a girl in a different school. If she liked you she wouldn't have even mentioned friends in the first place. So your hand is dealt. You want to build attraction. Read the forum and you will find tactics from PRO PUA's.

Definitely don't go out for a coffee tomorrow. Text cancel around 2hours till meetup. Dont give an excuse. Try this:" hey, won't be able to make it tonight something came up"

See, there are no apologies, reasons for the cancellation nor is there a counter offer of rescheduling a date. Let her think why would he cancel. No guy does that or did that to me she will think. When you see her next time, just say you ate something spoiled and were bed ridden that night. She will probably accept a reschedule of the date. If she didn't she would be looked as inconsiderate. Nw, don't do the coffee. Tell her you will take her to a cool place (anywhere serving alcohol). Pick her up and leave her guessing. If she doesnt go with you to the prom big deal. You are already in the dead zone, oops friend zone.

Post what happens

Friend Zone

Quote: (04-18-2012 07:44 AM)Aggelos Wrote:  

Hey Roosh, I asked this girl to prom the other day (she said yes), and since we were going together i decided id ask her to dinner, and then she gave me this thing as we're going as friends and all this bull, but now when we bbm eachother she sends me smiley faces and shit, she used to be dry but now isnt, we're even meeting up for a coffee tomorrow. All i needed to know was if she was giving me a shit test or if she was being honest. btw this girl is a solid 8.

Your insight would be greatly appreciated on this matter.

PUA in Training,
Angelo

First, we aren't PUAs here. Second, "going as friends" is not just a shit test, it means she's definitely friendzoned you. Chances are she'll use you until you get to the event then end up shacking up with some other dude at the end of the night - the last thing you'll want to see as a rookie. Do yourself a favor and hook up with someone else as well.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Friend Zone

thanks for the insight GMac, its true, it was my fault, i didnt build enough attraction and i rushed shit, but on the plus side another girl wants to fuck my brains out and tomorrow itll probably happen...shes a solid 7...ill let you guys know how it goes

Friend Zone

PUA in training? Really?

The only way to counter friend zone ther than having mad game, is making her jelous with an even hotter chick. Good luck with your other chick, report back.

Friend Zone

How is he gonna take her somewhere for drinks if he's taking her to the prom. I guess you could go to the coffee date with her, but find a different, even hotter girl to take to prom. Pull the ultimate flake on the first girl - stand her up on prom night. Once the pictures get around with you and the hotter girl, she will have no other option but to fuck you