rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lets talk about Slut Radar

Reading through the "3 personality traits" thread - I got to a guy who said he has awesome Slut Radar" - personally I think that is worth talking more about. That just might be one of the best qualities you can have (well that is the quality that would likely help me the most frankly).

Short skirts or even skimpy clothes in general don't really mean she's DTF these days. Is it the blue girly drink with an umbrella? Maybe. Is she makig eyes with lots of guys? Doing shots? Talking loud? Talking crude right away when you meet her?

So - guys - speak up - what do girls do and say that makes your Slut Radar ping?

Good idea, identifying sluts is a good skill to have.

Personally I just get a vibe, can't explain it, it's like a gut feeling.
But there probably are definite cues that I pick up sub-consciously.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Good topic. I mostly just go off a vibe too, but I try to keep certain tells in the back of my mind as well, like whether they bring up sex first, attitude towards drugs and alcohol, and how receptive they are to getting physical early on. Here are some relevant links:

http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-choose-the-...r-fast-sex
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/12/2...fy-a-slut/
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/08/0...e-science/

Dead-giveways, in my experience/observation (you may not all agree). Needless to say the more signs, the more likely she's a slut:

1. Tattoos (especially multiple, visible, elaborate/large; sexual themes or images especially)
2. Piercings (beyond normal ear ones)
3. Slut face* (picture examples forthcoming)
4. Cussing a lot
5. Not ticklish
6. Mentions illegal drugs (even Marijuana) without prompting
7. Big tits (probably came in early; used to years of male attention)
8. Shows extra skin for weather conditions (midriff, lower back, daisy-duke ass piece)
9. Extra body hair (arms, girl-sideburns, girl-mustache)
10. Confirmed slutty friends
11. Shows interests in girls, has "hooked up" with girls, or claims to be "bi-sexual"
12. Is currently, or was, in a sorority
13. Traveled alone or with only girls to fuck-fest locations (e.g., Jamaica)
14. Cheerleader in high school
15. Just plain attractive (hot girls fuck more)
16. Lost virginity on the younger side (15 and down)
17. Likes tequila shots or party drugs (e.g., Extasy/MDMA)
18. Friends with DJs, promoters, or other small-time pseudo-celebs
19. Wannabe "model"; has done "shoots"
20. Always tanned, tanning

That's a start, but I'll keep thinking.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Tuth, please elaborate on NON ticklish

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Any slightly crooked front tooth or space. Pull out your condoms it's go-time!

Honestly though I think all girls are sluts even my married friends wives tell me they wish they could go out and fuck all the time.

My buddys girl just broke up with him and he let her use the car for 30 days and she had to bring it to me the first thing out of her mouth was "I need a booty call or somethin" Then she said "ohh I didn't mean with you" Are you dating anyone?

Quote: (04-17-2012 05:39 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Dead-giveways, in my experience/observation (you may not all agree). Needless to say the more signs, the more likely she's a slut:

1. Tattoos (especially multiple, visible, elaborate/large; sexual themes or images especially)
4. Cussing a lot
5. Not ticklish
8. Shows extra skin for weather conditions (midriff, lower back, daisy-duke ass piece)
11. Shows interests in girls, has "hooked up" with girls, or claims to be "bi-sexual"

Actually, I've noticed that girls with small tits are way slutty. Probably due to higher testosterone.

Also, in my experience, Puerto Rican girls and Jewish chicks are DTF like crazy! Maybe it's just an NYC thing.

And of course- white fur jackets. There was a time a few years back where this was the scarlet letter !

Quote: (04-17-2012 06:07 PM)soup Wrote:  

Also, in my experience, Puerto Rican girls and Jewish chicks are DTF like crazy! Maybe it's just an NYC thing.

From my experience Jewish chicks are pretty promiscuous and easy to bed, not quite sure why this is. It seems like they lose their virginity young, are open minded about sex, and horny. Not to long ago, a friend of mine who is a total fool with women, met some chick on okcupid, he was asking me for advice, when he described her as a liberal, hippyish, jewish chick, I was like "go for the kill, she'll be DTF!", and she was.

If they smoke they wanna poke.

4. Cussing a lot
5. Not ticklish

This list pretty much covers in one way or another EVERY girl in existence. Are you trying to say something here? haha

Perhaps a better questions would be "Describe warnings signs of good girls who don't put out"

Generally the easiest girls are the ones with boyfriends on their side.

Quote: (04-17-2012 09:56 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

If they smoke they wanna poke.

If you mean ciggies and not weed, then yeah. For girls in their teens at least a decent rough guide is:

1. Smokes cigarettes
2. Gets smashed at parties or digs weed
3. Normal drinker
4. Barely drinks

Also girls who cut. They don't do it on their wrists anymore. Either hips, stomach (scratching it till it bleeds) or underneath their panties on the side of their waist so you can't see it even when they're in a bikini, until you get them naked.

Quote: (04-17-2012 06:19 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2012 06:07 PM)soup Wrote:  

From my experience Jewish chicks are pretty promiscuous and easy to bed, not quite sure why this is. It seems like they lose their virginity young, are open minded about sex, and horny. Not to long ago, a friend of mine who is a total fool with women, met some chick on okcupid, he was asking me for advice, when he described her as a liberal, hippyish, jewish chick, I was like "go for the kill, she'll be DTF!", and she was.

Where can I find these nice wholesome jewish or puerto rican girls in DC??

[Image: smile.gif]

I don't know how to explain it and I can't find any good picture examples, but there's a lip shape that some girls have that is a dead giveaway of sluttery. It's almost reminiscent of an overbite, in some sort of trapezoidal shape. It's very "trailer-park" though

I remember reading somewhere that if a girl has a very pronounced curve and dip on her top lip, she's more sexual than a girl with flat and straight lips.

For example, Rihanna below,

[Image: rihanna.jpg]

See that valley in the middle of her top lip, that's what I'm talkin about.

Any other guys have any thoughts on this?

Tatoos and smoking I think are the biggest tells. Indicates they live "in the now" with less concern for future consequences of present actions.

Not really fair to say that this is a "slut" tell, but chicks are more DTF when they are at the ovulation stage in their cycle. I think quite a few guys can tell when a chick is ovulating without really knowing they can. Like others have said when ovulating a girl will often wear shorter skirts and generally be more sexy. Also, they will have a certain "look" in their eyes which I won't try to decscribe fully, because I wouldn't get very close. The look can seem slightly aggresive/chalenging, and is often exagerated by the use of eye make-up techniques. If you notice it don't get your back up that a chick is acting "aggresively" by holding your gaze. It's just that she's (really) horny.

Quote: (04-18-2012 05:29 AM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

I don't know how to explain it and I can't find any good picture examples, but there's a lip shape that some girls have that is a dead giveaway of sluttery. It's almost reminiscent of an overbite, in some sort of trapezoidal shape. It's very "trailer-park" though

It is what we call here a pipe lip (BJ lip) supposedly formed by the chronic BJ.

Disagree about the lip thing. Lips like Rihanna's are a sign of more female hormones and are an indicator of femininity. In my experience slutty girls show signs of high testosterone/masculinity. Manjaws, forearm hair, agression, thrill seeking, and power lust (over men or people in general) are a few examples.

21 y/o brit.

This is a classic: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/12/2...fy-a-slut/

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Dulst, good point, sounds much more plausible. I can't remember where I read that.

Here's a quick and dirty breakdown. Sorry to resort to online chicks again, but that's much easier than trying to get a girl I don't know to sit still while I take pictures to "prove how slutty she is, to the guys on an online forum, just from the unconscious signaling that [she's] doing." Plus, these things could/would reveal themselves in the course of a normal, face-to-face interaction.

[Image: attachment.jpg5819]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5820]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5821]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5822]   

And, drum roll, please.

[Image: attachment.jpg5823]   

Quote: (04-18-2012 08:30 AM)dulst Wrote:  

Disagree about the lip thing. Lips like Rihanna's are a sign of more female hormones and are an indicator of femininity. In my experience slutty girls show signs of high testosterone/masculinity. Manjaws, forearm hair, agression, thrill seeking, and power lust (over men or people in general) are a few examples.

Yes, women who lift weights are easier to fcuk. Women in power positions, managerial, lawyers, judges, easy to fcuk.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

A better example of "slut face":

[Image: attachment.jpg5824]   

Quote: (04-18-2012 11:18 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Here's a quick and dirty breakdown. Sorry to resort to online chicks again, but that's much easier than trying to get a girl I don't know to sit still while I take pictures to "prove how slutty she is, to the guys on an online forum, just from the unconscious signaling that [she's] doing." Plus, these things could/would reveal themselves in the course of a normal, face-to-face interaction.

And, drum roll, please.

It's probably not a big secret by now, but a lot of girls consciously use and acknowledge OkCupid as a sex site. I had one last week tell me that this, and how she thought it was ridiculous that some guys actually try to earnest express themselves in the profile.

It's just something in the way they walk and talk, their body language, their eyes, their style of dress, they exude sexuality.

I always ask about their parents. If they don't have a stable relationship with their parents, they are usually more likely to be slutty.

4. Cussing a lot
5. Not ticklish

Excellent list. I agree with all of these.

If a girl displays a few of these, we don't even need "radar", it's just an easy observation.

What if the girl looked classy, upper class, feminine, and proper? Could you still tell if she was a slut?

That's when we need "radar". I've only met a few guys who can do this well. It's almost like a sixth sense. No one suspects the girl is a slut but some guys can tell. Those girls are the most fun, the rich, proper girls who are well dressed and carry themselves with eloquence. But, beneath that, they are dirty whores.

Sometimes its just one look or one word that gives it away. The best sluts sometimes don't look like sluts