rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

more dominant female attracts me

recently i have discovered that i have started to like girls who are dominant on me...more intelligent than me,more funny than me,more talkative than me,and have MORE game than me.....girls who are easily to HAVE and lesser smart than me are out of my seduction list......is it strange am i loosing myself?...or its happening with any other guy among you?

Quote: (10-26-2009 07:00 AM)charmer Wrote:  

recently i have discovered that i have started to like girls who are dominant on me...more intelligent than me,more funny than me,more talkative than me,and have MORE game than me.....girls who are easily to HAVE and lesser smart than me are out of my seduction list......is it strange am i loosing myself?...or its happening with any other guy among you?

Its sounds to me that what you like is the challenge. It will feel like more fun to bang a girl who was hard to win than one who threw it at you. The hunt is half the fun.

Variety is the spice of life.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

is it strange am i loosing myself?...

Charmer brah,

It's not strange, but it might be a slippery slope.

Make sure you set some boundaries. You don't want to wind up having your whole life dominated.

Next thing you know you're at the Walmart buying tampons. Things happen fast.

Aloha!

I'm generally more attracted to women of this type. Girls that giggle and twirl their hair around their fingers are only good for a decent bang is the way I look at it. The more dominant ones possess traits I may be interested in for something more long term.

Quote: (10-26-2009 02:27 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Its sounds to me that what you like is the challenge. It will feel like more fun to bang a girl who was hard to win than one who threw it at you. The hunt is half the fun.

true,i fell for girls who threw challenge at me

hunt is half the fun.

+1 to this.

Quote:Quote:

The more dominant ones possess traits I may be interested in for something more long term.

same here,that is why i am not settled down with any girl yet,one who does not poses dominancy already disqualified for LTR.

and dominant girls are hard to find.