rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get 15 bangs a month with no game

This might have been posted before but just in case.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rvice.html

Fat guy gets 15 new bangs every month with no game,

I guess he has the ideal look that makes women want to have his seed? Maybe Neil can chime in on this, is this the type of physical male look that lizards get wet for in Holland?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

So he has fathered nearly 100 ugly ass children with moles all of their faces? Poor fuckin kids.

Quote: (04-16-2012 11:35 AM)billy Wrote:  

This might have been posted before but just in case.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rvice.html

Fat guy gets 15 new bangs every month with no game,

Women would at least want a decent looking guy to sire their child, not some busted dude like this. Maybe his dick is a foot long or he has a 180 IQ!?! He must be pulling some shit to market that service. That 80% success rate bullshit probably lures them in. Hmm....if I am bored on weekend, maybe I'll give it a go on craigslist. [Image: amazed.gif][Image: idea.gif]

what the hell, why wouldn't they want a guy with good genetics instead of some ugly/fat guy?

I should start this fuck, I guess it would just be old/fat women for the most part, but still...

I actually had a dream last night where I started a company and girls would pay me money to fuck them and review their pussies online. It was an awesome dream.

I would love to try this, get girls to send pictures first but in the UK you are financially responsable for all the kids ,what ever contract you write, one guy here used artifical insemination to help two dykes have a baby they then screwed him for child support.

From the article, he only bangs "desperate women wanting to conceive." Any remotely decent looking women in the West has the opposite problem -- too many seeds competing for her wherever she goes.

I can't imagine the type of fat monsters that come looking for him. I guess if you have enough vodka on hand and dim lighting, this is still a good way to "pad" to your notch count.

Quote: (04-16-2012 11:42 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I guess he has the ideal look that makes women want to have his seed? Maybe Neil can chime in on this, is this the type of physical male look that lizards get wet for in Holland?

Dude, seriously. That guy is ugly as fuck with his mole face. I can't imagine any girl in Holland wanting to have a baby from this creep.

I googled him and in some Dutch interview he says that he just delivers a cup of seed.

In the English interview it seems like he has sex with them. Don't know which one to believe. Its a strange story anyway, we have excellent medical care and donors, The donors are carefully selected. why would a woman have sex with this gnome and have a ugly baby ?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I found this interesting:

Quote:Quote:

He gets his partners to sign documents waiving legal claims to child support; but experts say these would be invalid in the hands of a good lawyer.
'If all the mothers decided to sue him for maintenance he would be paying them off for the rest of this life, and the next,' said one German family lawyer.

Can you really do that?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-16-2012 11:55 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I actually had a dream last night where I started a company and girls would pay me money to fuck them and review their pussies online. It was an awesome dream.

If you ever get this off the ground and need a partner to help you out, I would be glad to help [Image: banana.gif]

What would be good as if we could get a GPS trace on these girls in a city(perhaps int heir handbangs). Then guys can track them with their smartphones, each one of these girls will have a rating system based on the tightness, juiciness, and other particulars of their box.

This could be done in a slightly illegal style, initially a secret group of players.

The trace could sewn in the linings of their handbags, and secretly recharged via usb when they get banged again.

Just a thought.

Damn... all you fools are haters!!! give him a break... he aint a stud or supermodel. He might have a post grad degree from Oxford or cambridge. He probably has very healthy superior genes based on genetic test. He's just making up the time he loss for not getting any ass. Let him be happy!!! =)

Homeboy found his niche. I know a lot of people are talking about the very real problem of child support. But the articles mention that he has impregnated women from other countries as well, and that he has 70+ kids so far.

Let's break this down shall we?

-He is a 40+ year old historian.
-70+ Kids
-They are in multiple countries

I understand that when it comes to extracting child support women are beasts, but I'm pretty sure there would be some legal complications by virtue of the fact that some of the kids are in other countries. He probably doesn't that much money any way seeing as how he's a historian. If they wanted to sue him for child sipport it could be the first class action suit for child support.

At the end of the day this guy's genetic line will continue. At the very least he will be the grand daddy of the lumpen proletariat for several generations to come, so... profit?

Guys, even if he is banging 15 women a month with this they're probably all unattractive career women in their late 30's and 40's. Why would a good looking girl need to use such a "service" when they are plenty of dumb (since they're possibly liable for all that child support) but better looking men who'd do it free?

Quote: (04-19-2012 05:19 PM)jergens007 Wrote:  

Damn... all you fools are haters!!! give him a break... he aint a stud or supermodel. He might have a post grad degree from Oxford or cambridge. He probably has very healthy superior genes based on genetic test. He's just making up the time he loss for not getting any ass. Let him be happy!!! =)

Calm down newbie, we aren't haters.

You think this guy has very healthy superior genes ? have you seen the pictures of him ? he's ugly as fuck, has moles all over his face which indicates some genetic imbalance to me since its not a natural thing to have. He is a fat slob who was a virgin till well in his 30's and lived with his mother. Being a social outcast is ingraved in his genes.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Ugly women or not, this man's genes will probably live on for a loooong time. I respect a guy that finds a niche to improve his life for his own benefit.

Quote: (04-20-2012 02:48 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2012 05:19 PM)jergens007 Wrote:  

Calm down newbie, we aren't haters.

You think this guy has very healthy superior genes ? have you seen the pictures of him ? he's ugly as fuck, has moles all over his face which indicates some genetic imbalance to me since its not a natural thing to have. He is a fat slob who was a virgin till well in his 30's and lived with his mother. Being a social outcast is ingraved in his genes.

He is a fat slob, but the gene for having a lot of moles also codes for longer telomeres, which slows aging at the cellular level. Much higher risk of melanoma though. At any rate you seem to be mistakenly assuming that what's "good" in genetics is what codes for physical attractiveness. As far as natural selection is concerned "good" is what results in lots of offspring, so Hans Moleman here is kicking all of our asses.

There used to be a canadian website back probably about 10+ years ago called howwasshe.com. Dudes would take pictures of the girls they slept with and they rate how the pussy tasted, how good she was in bed, blowjob skill level, etc. It got shut down to the legal issues im assuming. But that would be a total man-cave if someone could do it again.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

here is the guy's full story

http://www.spiegel.de/international/euro...23,00.html

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

I don't get it. What kind of women would want to procreate with this guy in the numbers that they are doing so? I would also love to see what these women look like.

Secondly, if he can do this, why isn't every guy doing this? If that slob is inseminating that many women a month, I can only imagine what a tall male model would be doing.

The guy I believe is banging most 5s or under, so nothing special. But I do believe he sometimes catches a 7 (not more), like seems the case with his Spanish "GF" or the german "slender blonde" he had in Berlin (read the interview). I despised the guy first, but in terms of game this is a good niche: he has to do at least two or three attempts. Also who would take such huge paternity risks? Juridically he might get in huge trouble.
Would any player take such a risk?

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

LOL I don't understand all the hate. The guy found his niche and he's milking it for all it's worth. He seems happy as fuck, and his genes will live on for another generation. Since he used to be a 34 year old virgin, I doubt he cares too much about quality. Plus, it seems like it's on his terms and he screens the women. Congrats to him. To tell you the truth, I'm a bit jealous.

Quote:Quote:

Under the agreements Houben reaches with the women, he has no rights or obligations, such as a duty to pay child support. But if a woman decided to change her mind, for whatever reason, these private agreements would hold absolutely no water in court. Houben could be ordered to pay support for the child and, in the first three years, for the mother, as well. The child itself could also sue for support when it gets older and has a legal say of its own.

He's completely at the mercy both the women and children he's sired.

I can't imagine how ugly the women must be. I think the most impressive feature is that any woman will pass his boner test.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Here's the real paradox:

These women aren't collecting child support from this dude.

When will western women, en masse, take the plunge and just start having families with zero expectation of child support from any man? They'll rely strictly on the government for support.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (04-23-2012 10:12 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Here's the real paradox:

These women aren't collecting child support from this dude.

When will western women, en masse, take the plunge and just start having families with zero expectation of child support from any man? They'll rely strictly on the government for support.

Samseau is speaking truth.

Quote:The Busy Life of a Prolific Sperm Donor Wrote:

But she has already had to deal with the youth welfare office almost every day since Max's birth. She receives unemployment, and the youth welfare office pays the child support that the father would normally pay. If it ever emerged that she had lied on her application, she would be required to repay the money, and charges could be brought against her for "benefit fraud."

Government agencies do their homework. Pia was required to list all the people she had sex with in the year before Max was born. Then, working like detectives, employees from the child support office contacted the men.

Pia lives with this lie because she needs the money, but she also needs the child. She says she's happier than ever before. It doesn't bother her that Max has 81 half-siblings or that Houben has fathered the children of so many women. "He gives each of them the feeling of being unique," she says.

Hello.