rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flirting With Other Girls While Your With Your GF

So I just started to date this girl seriously. Nice chick.

So when we go out, I can't help it to make hard eye contact, give that mild grin, saying little comments to cute girls that I see. I can't stop running elderly game now even though I have a GF. Nothing too over the top comments. Basically running elderly game with little compliments thrown in. Harmless flirting...

She accuses me that I'm flirting and hitting on every cute girl I come in contact with. And I say with a BIG GRIN on my face " Baby whatcha talking about??? Your acting way too paranoid. Your nuts. I only have eyes for you" Saying it like a real smart ass. We both know the truth though.

She says "what if i did that to you and flirted with other guys?""""

So what should I do if she turns the tables on me and flirts with guys right infront of me. Nothing too serious of course. Harmless flirting

I was thinking of just staying cool and calm, and don't act phased. Not even notice it and get distracted by something else. Just keep going on my way..

Funny thing is, I can see this shit turns her on. Its crazy shit.

Yay or Nay???

I was actually just thinking about this the other day. Went to go grab lunch/coffee with what I guess you could call a girlfriend. I sat down at a table while she got whatever she was getting and I looked over to see a cute girl studying. She had really weird writing so I said: "you have crazy writing, do you think profs just mark you easier because they cant even read your writing" she laughed and I rambled a bit about girl vs boy writing. My girl came over smiled and we left. I could see a spark in her eye though, its like it turned her on like you said. The other girl just looked kind of disappointed.

In short: I think this is a great move, but never go direct, playfully banter or ramble about something. It will tell your girl you are perfectly able to get another girl just as hot or hotter.

So how do you think I should handle it if she flips the script? Cool and calm and just put a grin on, and get distracted by something and not even notice it?

Not sure how I should handle it if she flips it....

I'm DEF not going to call her out on it because that would just give her more power

Ya act totally unfazed.dont even pay attention when she flirts with other guys. In fact, I find that the best thing to do is to flirt with other chicks while she flirts with another guy. It really sets that hamster spinning

I love this game!!!! Shit is truly fun when you know what your doing..

My "Tit For Tat" strategy is my strongest weapon in my game.

human brain hates it. [Image: dodgy.gif]

lizard brain loves it. [Image: banana.gif]

This only works if you are an experienced player. It's too easy to fuck everything up otherwise. I will openly flirt with other girls in a manner that is not too threatening. If she says anything I tell her "I'm friendly with everyone, this is who I am."

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (04-15-2012 10:53 PM)Nujabes Wrote:  

So how do you think I should handle it if she flips the script? ........Not sure how I should handle it if she flips it....

I definitely agree with the other advice posted here by Western and Agent. Make her accept you as you are.

But depending on the girl, there is another way to take it. If you are serious about her, - and she has a high need to feel protected - you could respond.

"You really want to see what I'd do?"
(she nods)
"I'll show you when I get home.." (say it like you mean it, cold and calm and deadly)

Then go on with the date, let her anticipate/fear a little. Fun for her.

When you do get her home, remind her of what she wanted to know. Then deliver. Spanking - not over quickly - talk to her while you deliver it, then dominant sex afterwards, whatever is just a little more than she would normally want. You're letting her know that there is indeed a double standard, but you do value her, enough to set boundaries for her.

This is the next thing I'm going to focus on. It seems perfect and I can't believe I'm not already doing it.

I openly check out and comment sometimes on other girls I see. My LTR seems ok with this and even acknowledges what I'm pointing out sometimes. Yet as my other thread suggests, I struggle to fuck other girls while with my LTR even though I'm getting signals she sees I could keep upgrading...

My #1 LTR loves it when I "flirt" with women when we're out. It's DHV when external women flirt with you.

If your gal calls you out on it, that's punishment material -- take her home, bang her, and show her in action why she has nothing to worry about.

Then again, my LTRs know I see other women, so they're already in the "not extremely jealous" camp of females. Rare quality, but it's something I've always been attuned to when I decide to pick an LTR worthy female.

Quote: (04-18-2012 07:26 PM)ABDada Wrote:  

....my LTRs know I see other women, so they're already in the "not extremely jealous" camp of females. Rare quality, but it's something I've always been attuned to when I decide to pick an LTR worthy female.

Any tips on what to be attuned to?

Quote: (04-24-2012 09:59 PM)WhoZis Wrote:  

Any tips on what to be attuned to?

I think Roissy had a great post a few years ago about high maintenance versus low maintenance women, but I'm too lazy to Google it tonight.

Short term bangs can be high maintenance and not be a big deal -- high maintenance women tend to shit test non-stop, they'll push-pull all the time, etc.

LTRs really need to be low maintenance. It's still possible to find a pretty woman who is not high maintenance, but it does require a lot of "dating". In my opinion, the more urban-oriented she is, the less likely she is to be low maintenance.

If I feel a gal is worthy of an LTR, I'll watch for excessive shit testing, I'll look for those signs of her complete mental retardation when she's with me, and body language "mistakes" mark the death of any chances of an LTR with me.

Note that I think there's a big difference between a true LTR and a fuck buddy who you've been banging for 5 years -- the LTR deserves those random acts of betadom that you throw in to keep her confused, and she also deserves boyfriend/husband game. An LTR will always be retarded around you and she won't act in ways that the "mother of your children" wouldn't act.

Boyfriend/husband game.. sounds terrible. So does random acts of betadom. But it's probably a necessary evil just to keep her hanging on. Being completely insensitive all the time and treating a girl like shit does work wonders but only to a point, some girls, probably the few worth dating, need a little more at times. For every random act of betadom though, there has to be a random act of alpha that pushes the limits

rozay: There's definitely different schools of thought in that, but even my friends who are born naturals and are at the top of the SMV charts still have moments of kindness and moments of sensitivity that differentiate them from the throwaway types who will never succeed in business or build a circle of trustworthy friends, too.

The thing is, I actually like having a gal or two who iron my shirt collars, do my laundry, cook me an entire week's worth of meals to heat up when I'm at my place, etc. You don't get that out of a high maintenance hot piece, but you'll get it regularly and repeatedly out of a low maintenance dame who submits to you sexually, domestically, emotionally, etc.

When a gal is "in love", her shit-testing nearly disappears and her servitude to her man is intense.

I've always been the kind of guy to keep 2 LTRs happy and then have the "girl in every port" who just take care of me when I'm in town on business. To each their own, I say, but I've tried it both ways and prefer it the way I'm living it the last 5+ years.

Quote: (04-18-2012 07:26 PM)ABDada Wrote:  

My #1 LTR loves it when I "flirt" with women when we're out. It's DHV when external women flirt with you.

If your gal calls you out on it, that's punishment material -- take her home, bang her, and show her in action why she has nothing to worry about.

Then again, my LTRs know I see other women, so they're already in the "not extremely jealous" camp of females. Rare quality, but it's something I've always been attuned to when I decide to pick an LTR worthy female.

Maybe part of it is the women you are dating, but part of it is HOW YOU FRAME / SET EXPECTATIONS early on.. I'd like to know how you set these up.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

You shouldn't just be flirting with other women, you should be banging them.

When you're with your LTR, don't be too obvious about flirting, or do it with the intent of stirring shit up with your LTR. Be the natural, chatty, social guy that happened to chat up some girl at the bar while you were getting drinks for you and your LTR. It'll remind your LTR that you're a man of value and at any moment you could get any pussy that you want, so she better treat your ass like fucking gold

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK