rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walking out on dates

Walking out on dates

How many of you have straight up walked out in the middle of a date? Why did you do it and what were the results afterwards? Did it make her want it more?

This girl I have been chatting up from school asked me to come out last night. I met her at the bar and instantly picked up a weird vibe from her. Her friends came over whispering and it was obvious she was texting some other dude. Her friends kept coming over and whispering in her ear about some other situation. As she was buried in her phone I politely excused myself, walked out the door and didn't come back. I think it was one of those moves that in the big picture is going to make her want it even more. What do you all think?

Walking out on dates

I don't date 16 year olds, so I don't know. Sorry.

Walking out on dates

Quote: (04-14-2012 03:21 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

I don't date 16 year olds, so I don't know. Sorry.

Not sure what that would have to do with it...I dont meet 16 yr olds at the bar.

If you're not going to say something constructive then why bother saying it at all instead of trying to take a shot at me?

Walking out on dates

I think you did fine. it wasn't 1 on 1 date. she had friends and wasn't giving you enough attention.

I had similar situation.
This chick txted to come to this bar. I was 2 blocks away. So I showed up.

She came out to the door to meet me. She said she was there for someone's birthday party. After talking briefly, she said 'I gotta go to the restroom, find me inside'
At that point, I said fuck this I am not going to hang here waiting for her to give me some attention. So I left right away

Walking out on dates

what i meant to say is that i dont know anyone other than 16 year olds who text the entire time you're right in front of them

if she is not 16 she sure acts like it.

she asks you to hang out at a bar and then texts another guy the whole time? first things first, that's not a 'date' as you referred to it by. secondly, you should have run jealousy game if possible and flirted with other cute girls in front of her. or even better, flirt with her friends who were there whispering in her ear. In fact, that's where you messed up. You have to be cool with her friends before you can get with her. It sounds like her friends thought you were a weirdo creepy beta orbiter dude based upon their behavior of whispering in target's ear right in front of you.

If you didn't feel up to befriending her friends for whatever reason, then sure, walk out because it is plain disrespectful to text the entire time in front of you, let alone text another guy.

Walking out on dates

Flush! Next!

What's your time worth? If she's not thrilled about being there with you, then call it quits and bail. but say nothing and do not be mad.

Put her on ice. Do not contact her at all. When she keeps bugging you, tell her that something came up and You had to jet (pretend you had to leave the bar to go bang some hottie).

Give no more details. And then if she persists, then tell her to come over to your place at 10 pm and that she needs to bring a bottle of wine. If she balks, then pffffft...whatever!

Walking out on dates

I have been tempted to walk out on some dates especially if the girl vanishes in toilet to message or call another guy however I never did it since men are supposed to keep their word and date presence is a word.Leaving in cold shower and failure to behave is a job for women.

Walking out on dates

Quote: (04-14-2012 03:19 PM)hoops330 Wrote:  

How many of you have straight up walked out in the middle of a date? Why did you do it and what were the results afterwards? Did it make her want it more?

This girl I have been chatting up from school asked me to come out last night. I met her at the bar and instantly picked up a weird vibe from her. Her friends came over whispering and it was obvious she was texting some other dude. Her friends kept coming over and whispering in her ear about some other situation. As she was buried in her phone I politely excused myself, walked out the door and didn't come back. I think it was one of those moves that in the big picture is going to make her want it even more. What do you all think?

Doesn't really sound like a "date", just sounds like this girl wanted you around for attention. In the case you described, I would have found another girl to talk with.

Odds of her chasing you are probably low if she was this consumed by texting another guy, but if you do interact with her anymore, play super aloof. If she asks why you left, just say "I was bored." But don't involve her in your reasoning, like "I was bored by you." It's too early to start calling her on shit. If she asks you to hang out again, play with her a little bit and get her to pursue the hangout a little.

Next time you meet, get yourself in a super social mood beforehand. Get to the bar, get your drink, and be a little bit more direct, loud, have more presence. If she's still texting nonstop, then I'd call her on it and simply say, "I came here to hang out, not watch you text."

I've never flat out walked out on a date. But I've cut some short once I realized things were going nowhere.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Walking out on dates

Ive never been on a date that bad, although pretty close. I think you did the right thing, you shouldn't be accepting any kind of bullshit immature girl behavior. Wether she "wants it more" or not, it doesn't matter, you're better off.

Walking out on dates

I think you totally made the right move, what's with these bitches texting during dates? I've had a couple girl pull there phones out to send/receive texts on the first date, which I found to be annoying, but none did it to the point where they were tuning me out and just focusing on texting. Either way it is totally disrespectful, and unless it's a quick text she sends when you're getting back from the toilet, it's grounds for ending the date IMHO.

Hoops, I'm not quite sure why this girl's friends were there, I'm guessing they just "happened" to be at the bar at the same time, whether it's a coincidence or not, who knows.

It sounds like this chick isn't that into you, and is probably the "female player" type that has a bunch of dudes on a string and is playing the field. A chick like that, is okay for a pump and dump or FWB situation, but just assume she's fucking other dudes.

If I were you, I'd forget about her, and maybe give her another shot if she hits you up and is enthusiastic about hanging out. Even then, if I hung out with her, I'd try to escalate hard and not waste anytime playing any of her stupid games.

Walking out on dates

Walk out and send her a text saying now that I got your attention I'm out of here.

Walking out on dates

On the subject of being on the phone during a date or first meeting, I think I shot myself in the foot a couple weeks back. I met a real cute Spanish girl, good personality and everything. We were having great convo, we didn't stop talking for at least an hour straight. My friend starts to call me, he was coming to meet up. I answered. He ended up calling about 3 times because I was telling him how to get in to the spot. The girl ended up getting annoyed by it and started to ignore me and started talking to her friend. Whatever though, obviously the girl has a princess attitude that I don't wanna put up with.

As far as the subject of walking out on a date, I don't think I've done that. One time though I just ignored the shit out of her. I showed up to the bar she told me she was at. When I was there she was talking with another guy, mind you this was our first date. They had been talking for a while it seemed, almost like he came with her. I frequented the bar often so I ended up blowing her off and playing pool with some friends that were there. I ended up talking with her for about 5 minutes. A couple weeks later she saw me in town with a bad bitch. She gave me the dirtiest look ever. I haven't really had a girl piss me off enough to leave. What usually happens is I just get bored and am not interested, but I'm still nice about it. I try and wrap up the night ASAP.

Walking out on dates

I got Secret Fattie'd during my okc experiment a few years ago. The pictures were absurd compared to the truth. I was seconds away from just saying, "Really?" and walking out.

Back then, I had a heart. These days, I'd have just left. My time is valuable and I dont suffer liars.

Walking out on dates

Greek your "holding your word" ideology in dating young girls is chronologically irrelevant.

Walking out on dates

You did exactly what you should have done. If a bitch pulls out her phone and doesn't apologize (i.e. important work text), I'm out of there.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Walking out on dates

I told this here before but it belongs on this thread. I met a rican girl and asked her out. I went to get her in the Hood and waited for her forever. She brings her girl cousin and wanted to stop a dunkin donuts. They walk up to the counter and order all this shit and turn and look at me to come up and pay. I thought they just wanted a coffee or something. We go to this Latin club in the hood (Bridgeport CT) and they just start ordering expensive drinks and hanging with their friends being bitchy the whole deal.

They left their purses and long coats in my car. I left the bar and got in my car and stood on the horn. When everyone came out to see what was going on and they were looking I took their giant Puerto rican hoodrat purses and ghetto coats and tossed them out of my sunroof and started doing posi burnouts all over them.

I've walked out/ freaked out on dozens of dates.

Last night I was in the car with these two fucked up girls and told them that I wasn't going to stay out all night and they agreed to take me home when I wanted. When I told them I wanted to go home it was about 4 am. One was DTF and wanted to go and the other one gave me a speech about whey I was being selfish and why they cant bring me now blah blah.

What happened? I reached over and ripped the shifter right off the steering column and told them to fuck off.

Walking out on dates

Nice story El Mechanico. I actually feel bad even leaving a date when I can tell the girl likes me but I end up not liking her. Only happened like once or twice but its awkward. I try and ramble to keep the awkward silence at bay and distract ourselves from my lack of kino which I´ve suddenly tuned down to nothing.

Walking out on dates

My attitude is that my time is valuable and i'm not going to waste it on someone I don't want to be with

I handle this in one of two ways

If we are incompatible and just not hitting it off to the point it's obvious i'm not going to bang her I bring the date to a close as quickly as i can while still being polite. Sometimes Ill just come out and say that I don't think we are compatible and so we shouldn't waste any more of each other's time. I try to handle it so as to avoid hurting her feelings

However, if she constantly texting, ignoring me, or otherwise being obnoxious that is something else. I have tried to correct the behavior by calling them out on it without being too confrontational. But as you would expect with bitches like this, that has rarely worked. In these cases, I have found colorful ways to express my displeasure or simply just disappeared.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Walking out on dates

I got Secret Internet Fattied a few years ago. Showed up at the girls place (small town, bars closed, winter) and a giant behemoth answered the door. I told her I forgot something in my car, got inside, and drove back home.

I got some really angry messages from her, but I am sure it taught her some lessons about telling the truth.

Walking out on dates

Oh, I almost forgot about this one. Met some chick on Halloween who looked really good in her costume. Arranged a date and went to pick her up.

She got into my car wearing a man's white shirt with mustard stains on it. Her mom jeans looked like she had just been gardening in them, with a few tears (not the cool distressed rips purposely put there). She had a weird smell about her, kind of like natural gas but different. Without the costume on her full obesity was apparent.

She wouldn't shut her yap the whole time I was with her. I drove into town with her, pissed off. We stopped real quick at a bar and then I mentioned going to a bar closer to her house. She enthusiastically agreed, thinking she was going to get lucky.

The only thing I could think of to get her to stop talking was to feed her. I stopped in a McDonald's drive through and she got a whole Supersize special. I then dropped her off at her place as she stuffed her face, claiming I felt sick.

I got phone stalked for about a year after that. She even found out where I worked and called me there.

Walking out on dates

One time this chick showed up at the bar with her friend, an annoying, solid 4.5, on a second date. I just said I was tired when they got there and went home. Not cool. Someone tell me this was justified.

Walking out on dates

GUYS... When they pull there phones out or do anything out of line like that. MAKE FUN OF THE ACTION... Women are like kids.. you make fun of them doing something they stop doing it. Pull you phone out and say... " So I guess this is how we talk here, then bury you face in your phone and make it look foolish, and say "Hi (insert the girls name) how-are-you-doing. It has to make them look like a retard. They will stop.

Even better... I Swear to god this shit works"
You have to be very alpha with this one... tap the nearest preferably and older group of women. Paint a scenario to them out very loud and theatrical... with her sitting right in front of you.(she will be embarrassed so she will just sit and turn red)
It goes like this...

"Ladies excuse me.... Let me ask you all a question about Love"... THEY WILL LISTEN. Because the girl is sitting right in-front of you. You creep factor is gone...

Me: If you have a man who is desperately in love with you and who is the father our your two young children.. Would you leave him and the kids because you not ready to settle down? I can deal with the heart break, but I just hate seeing our 4 yr olds face as she walks in and out of our lives. The 13 month old is to young to understand at least right now... I know i have flaws, I only make a total of 70k a year, but I work two jobs and taking care of our children. Now, on my attempt to convince her that no one would ever love her and our kids like me... she refuses to talk about our problems and texts her other guys she tells me about right in my face. Should I leave her right now, and let her go especially since I have full custody.....Or should she put the phone down and try to save our family."

I promise you ....they will give her nasty looks and agree that ...she will stop whatever action you want her to. Just replace "texting on the phone" with what ever you desire. I will personally do this to just get her undivided attention sometimes.
Even If the women all know its not a true story... for some reason they will respond in your favor. They will treat her like its a Jerry Springer show. LOL

I did this to an Ethiopian bar tender and she gave me her number. I texted her to come visit the kids tomorrow. She actually showed up to my house the next day. I didn't even believe it was gonna work. I didnt believe it.... to the point where I forgot she agreed to come. When she showed up on my corner looking confused... as if she was wondering where I am. I thought to myself, no Freakin way!!! Especially since, I just happened to be walking back by my apartment building, when saw her. Needless to say she came upstairs and gave it to me like we were really married. I don't freakin know why... but it worked.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Walking out on dates

If a hunny disrespects you then for sure, you should not have to waste your time and be polite. Go ahead and leave without even telling her. I had girl text her friend many times on a first date. Being inexperienced as I was, now I know what I would've done differently. I wanted to get some action that night, as I was a bit horny so I let it go. I eventually told her on our 3rd date how I found that rude. Ended up not getting anything eventually. Waste of time, but a learning experienced.

On any first date, I am going to position myself where I can make an exit if it goes to hell. For instance, make sure she can't see the exit. I'm gonna order a round or 2, then excuse myself (have to go to car, or have to make a call) and just high tail it out. Let her pay the bill, and leave her waiting by herself. She will probably send you a nasty text message, well just respond why don't you ask your friend to pay for the bill since you were practically on the date with them. Now, will they learn, I don't know.

Walking out on dates

I've done it a few times and I've never regretted it.

Walking out on dates

How about "Dates you didn't walk out on but you should've."

Had two in Eastern Europe where girls on first date picked up their phone and had a little chat, about 2 minutes. I accepted the disrespect because they apologized and I wasn't sure if it was "normal" or not.

In hindsight it definitely wasn't normal and I should have left. Neither resulted in a bang.