rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Japanese Women Getting Thinner As American Women Become Fatter

Quote:Quote:

“I am quite fat, actually,” said Michie Takagi, a 70-year-old grandmother and retired clothing store executive. She has a body mass index (BMI) of 19.9, which is at the thin end of normal. While the average American woman has gained about 25 pounds over the past 30 years, Takagi has gained 4.5 pounds, typical for her age cohort in Japan, according to U.S. and Japanese government figures.

Skinnier still are Japanese women younger than 60, who were thin by international standards three decades ago and who, taken as a group, have since been steadily losing weight.

The trend is most pronounced among women in their 20s. A quarter-century ago, they were twice as likely to be thin as overweight; now they are four times more likely to be thin. For U.S. women of all ages, obesity rates have about doubled since 1980, rising from 17 percent to 35 percent.

Men and children, however, seem to be gaining weight. The trend among women is explained by social pressure and the media’s promotion of thinness as beauty. There still seems to be some questions about why Japanese women are so easily influenced by what they see in TV and magazines:

“In the United States, you see all these beautiful skinny people on television, and yet Americans keep getting fatter anyway,” said Sasaki, the public health expert at Tokyo University. “Why is that?”

Wow. Their grandmothers are in better shape than our young women. I remember Stefhen F.D. Bryan, author of Black Passenger Yellow Cabs, doing an interview and saying that Japanese 50-year-old women look like American 30-year-old women.

Full article here.

Stub here.

Hello.

I really wish I could make my way to Japan!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Japanese is on my language list. Right after Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and maybe French. It's such a shame they're breeding themselves out of existence because of their abysmal fertility rate. Their population is going to halve by 2100.

I lived in Japan for a bit. They eat healthier, and fast food restaurants aren't rampant or part of the culture.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (04-14-2012 05:14 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Japanese is on my language list. Right after Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and maybe French. It's such a shame they're breeding themselves out of existence because of their abysmal fertility rate. Their population is going to halve by 2100.

all the more reason to help prop them up and (maybe) settle down there one day. Divorce rate there isn't bad, esp. considering how many game less guys there are

[Image: kermit.gif]

I wonder if the thinness has to do with the fact that the men don't seem to be too interested in them. I know their diet has a lot to do with it, but I feel something else has to be in play here.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Is it true Japanese women 30 and up are low hanging fruit? Go over there on a MILF attack...

Quote: (04-14-2012 12:28 PM)houston Wrote:  

Is it true Japanese women 30 and up are low hanging fruit? Go over there on a MILF attack...

Better, actually. According to Stefhen Bryan (author of "Black Passenger, Yellow Cabs"-a must read, btw), Japanese women enter "low hanging fruit" territory during their late 20's. He gave 28 as a pretty standard number to go by, but noted that all Japanese women over 25 were seen as somewhat "lower value" in many eyes. Their society puts a lot of pressure on women to dress well, stay fit and try to look as youthful ("kawaii") as they can.

He called the 28+ ladies the "untouchables", and said he tailored his game to focus primarily on them. Because so many Japanese women are sexless (a lot of the men just are not interested in fucking them), the sex they do have is low quality (most dudes don't know how to lay it down, supposedly) and society looks down on older women, he had a field day. He concluded that any decent looking foreigner who knows the language(that is essential) can clean up similarly.

I took a look at the book just now and found the bit he wrote about the "untouchables", and he categorizes them as: "divorced, single parents, thick, late twenties and up". These women have many options in the west (even the fatties honestly feel they are prizes here), but not in Japan. There, men often ignore them, and their husbands (if they have them) often pay them no mind either.

Actually, speaking of the sexless marriage thing, in the book Bryan notes: "according to a 2005 Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare survey, fully 1/3rd of married couples under 50 are sexless."

You can imagine what this means for the unmarried. There are quite a few undersexed ladies running around in Japan who literally have never known sex to last for more than 5 minutes and actually involve pleasure.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Why doesn't Japan get more coverage? Wonder if it's pretty easy for every type of guy or only blonde hair/blue eye guys.

Its doesnt only apply to the US but all the anglo countries who are addicted to junk food and hardly exercise, specially the women. Look at average women in anglo countries, Us, canada, Ireland, Britain, New Zealand, Australia, notice how women tend to be much fatter over there than in continental european countries. I think something really devilish is going on with anglo culture, frustrated men who have to go everything to get a chance to score with a under average looking women who in reverse does nothing but have a pussy.

Quote: (04-14-2012 07:03 PM)Eliogabalus Wrote:  

Its doesnt only apply to the US but all the anglo countries who are addicted to junk food and hardly exercise, specially the women. Look at average women in anglo countries, Us, canada, Ireland, Britain, New Zealand, Australia, notice how women tend to be much fatter over there than in continental european countries. I think something really devilish is going on with anglo culture, frustrated men who have to go everything to get a chance to score with a under average looking women who in reverse does nothing but have a pussy.

ur rite. its more the lack of exercise in anglo countries than the eating that gets people fat.

people in japan eat plenty of mcdonalds (esp. the younger people), burger king. they even have their own similar type resataraunts, like mos burger. walk into any of those joints and they are way packed.

the fact is, chicks r skinnier in japan cuz they walk so much. living in japan is a workout. you have to walk to the train station, up long flights of stairs (as everything is built vertically), get off the train and then keep walking. i am 155 lbs and went down to 138 after a few months of living there.

anglo countries esp. america - u jes sit on ur ass and drive and u get fat. thats the bottom line

I want to again suggest that everyone buy Black Passenger, Yellow Cabs. It is $2.99 on Amazon.

In the meantime, I want to give you a quick quote (lightly paraphrased) from the text that supports the notion of Japan being a bit of a free for all for guys seeking older women.

"At 39 years old, Natsuko epitomized the desperate subsistence of a great many married women in Japan. Theirs is an existence completely devoid of love, affection, orgasm, sex, or other basic needs. Many self opiate with drugs, but most endure in quiet desperation, developing psychoses and living vicariously through Korean dramas...
...A low percentage, among which Natsuko was included, developed the courage to get pleasured by foreign men...she, like many women, idolized the lead in...a popular romantic drama series from Korea because he embodied the attentive, kind, affectionate man they wanted...rather than the cold, mechanical, chauvinistic, workaholic [Japanese male] they got."

He goes into much, MUCH greater detail in the book. Like I said, buy it, its $3 well spent.

The takeaway is that older Japanese women are neglected and often very dissatisfied with their sex lives, and many are willing to turn to outside sources to address this. A little bit of "beta game" (similar to the type Roosh has noted works well in much of E. Europe and Scandinavia) would be called for here. You won't need to play some of the dirty games that are necessary in American dating. These girls just want a decent guy who actually knows how to lay some pipe and cares at least an iota about their sexual pleasure. Even a minimal amount of attentiveness is foreign to many of them, and will be appreciated. Play that part and target women 25 and up, married or single. Combine this with language skills and you should, in theory, be good to go.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

http://www.getfreebooks.co/Black-passeng...-DOC.html#

I actually found "Black Passenger Yellow Cabs" here free to download. It claims to be PDF, but it opened in Word on my computer. Give it a look...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I remember seeing this one freaky video with this very skinny Japanese girl being able to be stuffed in a duffel bag.

Can't do that in the US now can we?

Nope.

Quote: (04-15-2012 02:32 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I want to again suggest that everyone buy Black Passenger, Yellow Cabs. It is $2.99 on Amazon.

In the meantime, I want to give you a quick quote (lightly paraphrased) from the text that supports the notion of Japan being a bit of a free for all for guys seeking older women.

"At 39 years old, Natsuko epitomized the desperate subsistence of a great many married women in Japan. Theirs is an existence completely devoid of love, affection, orgasm, sex, or other basic needs. Many self opiate with drugs, but most endure in quiet desperation, developing psychoses and living vicariously through Korean dramas...
...A low percentage, among which Natsuko was included, developed the courage to get pleasured by foreign men...she, like many women, idolized the lead in...a popular romantic drama series from Korea because he embodied the attentive, kind, affectionate man they wanted...rather than the cold, mechanical, chauvinistic, workaholic [Japanese male] they got."

He goes into much, MUCH greater detail in the book. Like I said, buy it, its $3 well spent.

The takeaway is that older Japanese women are neglected and often very dissatisfied with their sex lives, and many are willing to turn to outside sources to address this. A little bit of "beta game" (similar to the type Roosh has noted works well in much of E. Europe and Scandinavia) would be called for here. You won't need to play some of the dirty games that are necessary in American dating. These girls just want a decent guy who actually knows how to lay some pipe and cares at least an iota about their sexual pleasure. Even a minimal amount of attentiveness is foreign to many of them, and will be appreciated. Play that part and target women 25 and up, married or single. Combine this with language skills and you should, in theory, be good to go.

I've read a couple hundred pages of it, and it's an interesting sociological/psychological study of Japan, and what the culture does to its citizens. And it isn't just older women that are suffering the neglect - it's from the moment a woman marries and has that first kid, regardless of age. Obviously, the older women have been suffering the neglect for longer periods, but younger women state the change is immediate after marriage in terms of men's attentiveness. At some point, I GOTTA hit Japan.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Japanese diet is changing.
It recently tipped from majority seafood protein to land animal.
Sugar is now part of the diet.
I'm almost positive that they are adopting U.S. food tech, though are hampered by small farming and under developed food companies.
Weight is definitely going up with chicks and guys.
Japanese chicks were rarely sexy, but they made up for it with exquisite class (also declining) and stellar health.
This does not bode well for J-chicks.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (02-10-2018 02:49 PM)nampa1234 Wrote:  

Japanese diet is changing.
It recently tipped from majority seafood protein to land animal.
Sugar is now part of the diet.
I'm almost positive that they are adopting U.S. food tech, though are hampered by small farming and under developed food companies.
Weight is definitely going up with chicks and guys.
Japanese chicks were rarely sexy, but they made up for it with exquisite class (also declining) and stellar health.
This does not bode well for J-chicks.

When I was there about 10 years ago, I could walk around a mall for an hour and maybe see one girl who was fat, too bad that has now changed.

Being fat was very shameful, almost as bad as being divorced.

Some Japanese girls do that thin layer of puppy fat perfectly. In those cases it's a couple of kilos that doesn't gather in any particular place, rounds out all the hard edges and leaves a tiny impression wherever the elastic from their lingerie meets their skin (adds body to their tits too).

Aside from it being a more natural look it's actually beneficial for their health, particularly if you're going to be knocking them up. The downside is that girls like that will have to be whipped on the treadmill in later life.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

But do japanese girls have booty?

Nampa is right, there are a whole lot of chubby young girls in Japan. While the truly obese are pretty rare, young Japanese people often eat a pretty unhealthy diet of processed food, though traditional Japanese cooking is quite healthy. Japan is getting fatter, though those who get fat are nowhere near as fat as their western counterparts. It doesn't seem like social pressure to stay slim has really changed, though.

Do I have to do everything?

[Image: Sexy-Bra-Set-Rushed-Hot-2018-Japanese-An...40x640.jpg]
[Image: TB2xkYquXXXXXaYXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!154491046.jpg]
[Image: Sexy-Japanese-Girls-Solid-Bra-Brief-Sets...rtable.jpg]
[Image: japanese-cute-girl-lace-paper-thin-section.jpg]
[Image: TB2m01Fml8lpuFjSspaXXXJKpXa_!!1035112481.jpg]
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/...SY524_.jpg
[Image: japanese-girl-group-AKB48-07.jpg]
[Image: TB2F7TZaVXXXXavXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!1744686044...430q90.jpg]
[Image: mai-nishida-hot-asian-japanese-idol-sexy-girls-7.jpg]
[Image: TB1BvFUGXXXXXc4aXXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg]
[Image: Asian%2C%2BJapanese%2C%2BHot%2BJapanese%...iSeto3.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Some of those fake noses are a bit too much, over the top kawaii.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (02-10-2018 11:37 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Do I have to do everything?

Yes, please. [Image: angel.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling