rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PUA Summit ASIA Hong Kong

Hey,

I am hosting a PUA Summit in HK next month from the 4th until the 6th.

There will be various PUAs from around Asia coming to speak, most of which have 5 or more years experience in PUA.

We will also have people speaking on other topics including fitness, story telling, entrepreneurship, fashion and more.

A few names are:

RedpoleQ, BlueMystery and myself.

Anyone of any skill level can attend.

If you come you can expect to learn about how to pick up Asian girls in Japan, China, Korea and SE Asian countries as well.

If you're interested in attending then either pm me or email me at

[email protected]

Quote: (04-13-2012 03:15 PM)kanevast Wrote:  

Hey,

I am hosting a PUA Summit in HK next month from the 4th until the 6th.

There will be various PUAs from around Asia coming to speak, most of which have 5 or more years experience in PUA.

We will also have people speaking on other topics including fitness, story telling, entrepreneurship, fashion and more.

A few names are:

RedpoleQ, BlueMystery and myself.

Anyone of any skill level can attend.

If you come you can expect to learn about how to pick up Asian girls in Japan, China, Korea and SE Asian countries as well.

If you're interested in attending then either pm me or email me at

[email protected]
Can I go and speak? Get paid?

What about Indian guys? Can Indian guys pick up Asian girls in Japan, China, Korea and SE Asian countries? I've heard that Indian guys have a hard time picking up whi.. I mean Asian girls in Asia.

Quote: (04-13-2012 03:32 PM)j r Wrote:  

What about Indian guys? Can Indian guys pick up Asian girls in Japan, China, Korea and SE Asian countries? I've heard that Indian guys have a hard time picking up whi.. I mean Asian girls in Asia.
After my seminar and a 1 on 1 with me? Yes!

EVERYONE can pick up EVERYONE.

My teacher is 5 foot 3 and black, he has been banging girls all across Asia for close to a decade.

Certain things will make it harder or lower your percentages...but of course its possible, the difference is you might have to work harder than the preferred stereotype would.

[/quote]
Can I go and speak? Get paid?
[/quote]

If this is a serious request then please pm me, it's possible depending on your skills/experiences.

Oh and btw guys,

Cause i fairly unknown on this forum i thought i'd recap a bit:

These are some threads i've posted in to clarify I am adding value rather than just spamming some rubbish advertisement.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8684.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9388-p...#pid183858

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6970-p...#pid183782

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7574-p...#pid183054

I've spoken to RooshV about me posting this thread and he is ok with it.

Cheers

Kane

PUA Summit = gay

If you look like geek IT professional or foreign worker, NO.
If you got that cool british indian look, then you should be OK.

Most successful foreign teacher with Chinese girls in my school in China was a Pakistani guy. He banged a lot of Chinese chicks through being outgoing and ballsy with them. Ended up marrying a local hottie. So with the right attitude yes you can if you put yourself out there and don't act like you have an insecurity about your ethnicity. But tbh the question is a misnomer: pretty much anyone can get laid in any country if you are willing to bottom feed. The question you should ask is can I get laid with great looking girls in Asia. The answer is yes if you have game. Tight game trumps ethnicity.

Quote:Quote:

I've spoken to RooshV about me posting this thread and he is ok with it.

No I didn't.