rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colored Contacts. Yeah or Hellz no?

I've been wearing clear ones for 2 years now, and thought, shit, why not try some colored ones. I've 'heard' from a few guys that more women tend to approach you and admire them, therfore allowing a lil more convoy amongst them. On the other side I've heard that you could be considered gay, although the way i dress, talk, and walk are far from it. So what are you guys opinions? If so, what color would you suggest, with me being dark skinned? Stormy Gray is my 1# choice so far.

They look fake and weird. I've never seen a good pair. Not recommended.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Extremely gay. You should already know what it is...

whatever color contacts are where its at, really only if you got to wear them anyway tho. they are a pain in the ass for me, i just bought some grey ones for shits an giggles an i got tons of compliments. but it was just such a pain in the ass cause i didnt need them an it sucked taking them out an putting them in

i say go for it if you wearing them anyway, activue makes the most comfortable ones with the most real looking colors.......

DO IT....DO IT

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Unlike increasing something by 1-2% (like elevator shoes or whatnot), I think this falls into major changes and, in addition to bother and discomfort, you'll constantly be worrying about what will happen when she notices the different color.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

You will get attention, just probably not the attention that your looking for. Rock the naturals man =]

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.

Fuck contacts, I'm just gonna change my eye color from brown to blue!

http://news.yahoo.com/laser-treatment-ch...02977.html

Why not? We already spend thousands of dollars and countless energy on clothes, hair, shoes, drinks, cars, taxis, the gym, trainers, books, furniture, etc, etc.

And why? To be more attractive and get more girls...

If I could afford it, I would think about it.

Get blue eyes and move to Brazil/Peru. Fuck it, you only live once!!

Actually, maybe contacts are better in case I want to go to Russia or something, I can go back to brown.

Changing eye colors just like shoes and shirts. I think this will catch on in like 20 years.

Fuck contacts and surgery. A true alpha playa tattoos his eyes.

[Image: eyeballtattoo_std.original.jpg]

Yes, we tattoo our skin to change our look.

We suntan or avoid the sun to manage our skin color.

Changing the color of our eyes isn't really much different.

Meanwhile, girls are wearing makeup, padded bras, and high heels to change their appearance.

Its a game, play to win!

That eyeball tattoo job is really some next level alien shit!

whatever fuck all you clowns

when i had my diffrent color contacts in i had girls approch me about my eyes. with my natural brown eyes did that ever happen.... NO

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I've thought about getting some of the Halloween type that look like cats eyes or devil eyes as a form of peacocking.

I'm sure they would attract attention. I would insist they were my real eyes.

It would be a fun experiment

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Colored contacts are cool only if they have the batman logo.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

I think it depends on the color. If it's a color that you could naturally be born with, it can definitely get attention. Light-colored eyes (green, grey, blue) definitely will get attention. I'm dark, so my perspective on this will be different. Back when colored contacts were really popular, I'd see dark black guys wearing green or grey - something that just isn't naturally occurring, and it just looked crazy. They'd get looks and attention, but mostly people pointing and laughing!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

10,000% Gay & homo! no exceptions..

Might as well add skinny jeans white belts and tight ass tshirts with glitter on them...

Quote: (04-12-2012 08:52 PM)txbeachbum Wrote:  

10,000% Gay & homo! no exceptions..

Might as well add skinny jeans white belts and tight ass tshirts with glitter on them...

You forgot the shamballa bracelet

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Why not? I had a girl who wore purple ones. Worked for her, and most people didn't know that they were contacts.

I would try them out, if i had to wear contacts. Probably a good idea to go with a color that's plausible with your complexion.

Balkan Power Individual™

Gives me an idea for an opener, probably going to field test first and see how well girls respond to it.

Quote: (04-12-2012 11:18 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Fuck contacts, I'm just gonna change my eye color from brown to blue!

http://news.yahoo.com/laser-treatment-ch...02977.html

Why not? We already spend thousands of dollars and countless energy on clothes, hair, shoes, drinks, cars, taxis, the gym, trainers, books, furniture, etc, etc.

And why? To be more attractive and get more girls...

If I could afford it, I would think about it.

Get blue eyes and move to Brazil/Peru. Fuck it, you only live once!!

Actually, maybe contacts are better in case I want to go to Russia or something, I can go back to brown.

Changing eye colors just like shoes and shirts. I think this will catch on in like 20 years.

Hell yeah, i would do this if i had the cash for it. I have dark brown eyes and people often think i'm angry because i have such a "dark look" in my eyes.
I'm 6.2 tall and have dark blond hair, the only things missing for completely ravishing through Asia and South America are blue eyes.

Over there blue eyes = girls approaching you instead of the other way around.

Changing your eyecolor is no different from a nosejob for men or a boobjob for girls. It serves the same purpose : looking better for the other gender.

My dad has blue/grey eyes but i got my mothers eye color since brown eyes are dominant. Damn you woman !

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Im against fake hair and eye color. If you want to sleep safe about your women features and body.being legit, forget the anglo countries and head to northern europe/hansa countries

Oh Shit. I didn't even think anyone would reply. As of now I decided to say fuck it and focus my attention on getting in shape and buying better gear. Like Tjames said, this would be a good opener and I'll definitely still ask around. Everyone has there own opinions and i respect and appreciate the feedback.

Quote: (04-15-2012 12:29 AM)YUKnowWhatItIz Wrote:  

Oh Shit. I didn't even think anyone would reply. As of now I decided to say fuck it and focus my attention on getting in shape and buying better gear. Like Tjames said, this would be a good opener and I'll definitely still ask around. Everyone has there own opinions and i respect and appreciate the feedback.

Kind of the same as getting a spraytan, probably worth trying, game is more about conveying personality.

LOL, eye colors have NEVER EVER been a dealbreaker for me. Many things have, but eye color has not been one.

but why the fuck not. if u already wear 'em get a pair of coloreds and report back on your results!

I did try this a few times one time in particular, I was in the finals of a Bachelor of the Year contest. I made the finals after winning my heat, without wearing them. In the finals I didn't get a placing, despite wearing them and having a spraytan. I didn't like the process of putting them in which I found very fidely. I would probably try them again, it could come off as unmasculine if you are trying to rely on looks too much.

The eye colour surgery could be useful for a white guy traveling through South America or Asia.