rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Punta Arenas, Chile

Punta Arenas, Chile

Hey guys. Am heading up from Tierra Del Fuego. Punta Arenas is the next town I am hitting before I head up to North Argentina.

Anybody have any experience of this town?

Punta Arenas, Chile

There are definitely some cute girls down here. Common thing I noticed is facially they can be very pretty, especially the eyes, but they don't keep themselves in shape in terms of their bodies.

SNL'd a Chilean chick in Punta Arenas last night despite the fact that she was with a guy when I met her in the bar lol. It was an American guy and he was clearly interested in her. We dropped him off in her car at the house of her ex BF before we went to my hotel to hook up.

Have only been in Chile 4 days. Another country ticked off the list in S.America.

Punta Arenas, Chile

Quote: (10-27-2009 08:04 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

There are definitely some cute girls down here. Common thing I noticed is facially they can be very pretty, especially the eyes, but they don't keep themselves in shape in terms of their bodies.

SNL'd a Chilean chick in Punta Arenas last night despite the fact that she was with a guy when I met her in the bar lol. It was an American guy and he was clearly interested in her. We dropped him off in her car at the house of her ex BF before we went to my hotel to hook up.

Have only been in Chile 4 days. Another country ticked off the list in S.America.

Smooth work Lumiere.

I love when that happens. Makes you feel alive.