rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cashier game

Cashier game

Does anyone even bother to game women while they are working? Is it possible if there is a line behind you? I'd put this in the newbie thread but this seems like something even most advanced players would avoid.

I've done a few daygame approaches on women working behind a counter, and usually you have to start a regular conversation (not hard) but there is something about them being in "work mode" that dries out their pussy. Any thoughts? Someone drop some wisdom bombs.

Cashier game

open with "been busy today?"

obviously if there's an impatient line, it ain't gonna work to pick her up.

Cashier game

The only time I've had a conversation with one that lasted longer than the checkout time was at a pizza place, it was really quiet. I was reading my book, eating pizza asked her if she read. She turned out to be here from Russia recently. Amazing ass, I was a good 20 minutes in and she had that glimmer in her eyes stricken women are known to have. I tell her we should get together sometime as I had to leave. She starts blushing and tells me she has a husband. I was entirely unprepared for that.

I think parlay44 covered this once with a post about taco bell game. When they ask if thats all say "oh and your number"

From what I've read I've heard this is a hard type of game unless the girl is bored/alone at work. If there are other workers around or her manager she might not be as likely to give out her number. Tell her "ok I want you to do some james bond shit, go somewhere and put your number down on my reciept or a pice of paper" gets her involved in your fun and shes doing something for you. I personally havent tried that one.

Cashier game

This has been covered. Use this and get out of line ASAP before she starts getting uncomfortable because of other customers

looks like you forgot something.
What?
Your number.

Cashier game

Quote: (04-09-2012 09:29 PM)houston Wrote:  

This has been covered. Use this and get out of line ASAP before she starts getting uncomfortable because of other customers

looks like you forgot something.
What?
Your number.

A bit direct. With a time constraint it makes sense. I'll just wait until there's no line.

Cashier game

Lots of ideas here...

Retail Game

Supermarket Game

Cashier game

It´s hard. I got numbers and long phone conversations, but never got to bang them. A friend of mine was more successful though. On one occasion he got gamed by the cashier (A solid 7 from brazil)...bang!

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Cashier game

Cashier game is always good practice whether you close or not. Same with waitress game. They actually have no choice but to talk to you.