rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I need to improve

I need to improve

I've been doing pua for a few months now and i can't seem to improve my skills.I've been getting negative results and i think im doing something wrong, I still don't fully get seduction or building attraction. So I've decided to start over ,back to the basics what are some /Techniques /methods/Advice could you give me which could help me improve my game,Well basically my life.Thanks any helpful advice would do

I need to improve

http://www.rooshv.com/everything-i-know-about-women
read that post by roosh.

Have you done anything to improve your success with women other than learning PUA material?

get your mental and physical state in check and the rest will follow.
look back and try to pinpoint where you went wrong in your interactions and remember you never want to be needy or insecure.

I need to improve

Remember that confidence is one of the best weapons in our arsenal as PUAs. Act like you don't care if she wants you or not and she'll be attracted =] Are you spitting game at night or in the day? Try reading Roosh's "Day Bang" and "Bang" and also read the post that WesternCancer linked above. Practice, practice, practice, its the only way to become a master at this stuff.

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.

I need to improve

Alright Jiggalt , give us some stats to work with , your Age , ht, wt , race, kind of girls you go after , what do u do for a living.

Answer this , where do you think ur game is lacking ?

Later ......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

I need to improve

Stop reading that PUA bullshit....go to the mall on a weekend afternoon and approach as many girls as you can. Report back to us.

I need to improve

@WesternCancer
Thanks for the post. Excellent , great post, thanks! Notes have been taken...
I've only read pua material to try improve my success with women im not sure of any other material that could help me in this area.

@Zee
I'm mostly doing night game, haven't tried Day game yet (Day games seems harder).
I've just recently purchased "Bang". I'm going to start reading it as soon as possible.

@Lothario
I'm 19 , very tall (slightly above 2meters ), I'm Black, I don't really have a type but i prefer girls who are around my age. I'm in my first year of university.

I think my social skills is where my game is lacking, I'm a shy person i think that has an impact on my game . I'm not really used to going out so places like clubs are new to me .I can't seem to get girls interested in me or keep a conversation going i really need some help with that

@houston
I've tried this before,approaching in the mall was rather nerve racking, but I said hi to pretty much every girl i found a little bit intimidating ,It was much harder than I thought.Even though I wasn't successful at it, which made me realize that i still have a lot to learn that's why im asking for some advice on conversational skills and how to overcome social anxiety

I need to improve

Jiggalt No sweat..... Best thing going for you is that you are starting early, Finish Bang and reread and then reread.....

Try to break every stage to Pick up and understand the shit out of it.

You will learn how to attract women, I am sure you have 4-5 Intersting things about yourself that you can display to women.

Sounds like you need your Inner Game Fixed, You need confidence, again read this forum and Finish the book, there will be no short cut , you will have to put in the hrs and number of approaches in the begining.

You can start with just asking for a Coffe shop/Directions, Do not worry about responses, just start with openers, then progress to ramble and bait....

Mindset when you go out : You are the Mutha f...ing shit, Girls are lucky that you are giving them the time of the day, and if they don't it's their loss........

I am repeating the concepts discussed here many times but anyhting to get you started.

Game on Young Buck.........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

I need to improve

Is it because you feel unattractive physically or unconfident? Your brain can trick you if you think your not attractive and not confident then you won't be. However, the positive side is if you think you are attractive and confident you start actually believing it and it you give it off in your social interactions. Same as body language eventually it's second-nature, just like ridin a bike. It worked for me at least, but I'm still a rookie. Maybe instead of focusing on rejections as negative think of them as positive, i.e. how many guys are willing to approach the number of beautiful women I do?

I need to improve

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11115.html

Refer to item 1.