rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your cities best day game events

Curious as to what you guys would consider the best events in your city for finding day game. Not talking about the everyday things you do but any special event in your city which attracts a higher than usual chance of day gaming. For example spring break in florida, mardi gras in new orleans or octoberfest in munich.

Here in Melbourne we have 2 events that sees a huge influx of day game.

First one is the Australian Tennis Open. This goes for two weeks and you will get thousands and I mean thousands of hotties from every part of the globe. Swedish, Italian, Russian, Greek, Serbian, Croatian, American, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, whatever your taste you will find it in abundance at the Australian Open, and a lot of 7s and higher. Of course to have the best chance to game them you need to buy a ground pass which will set you back around $100 for the first week. This event is run in the last two weeks of January and this is generally the hottest time of the year in Melbourne. Temperatures can get up into the high 30s (100 degrees for the Yanks) or hotter and you will see a lot of skin. You can of course game a lot of these chicks after the tennis finishes and they head back into town but by getting them at the venue you get first crack at them and increase your chances exponentially due to more numbers.

Second one is a complete fuck fest. Its Oaks Day at Flemington race course. This happens on the first Thursday of November. Imagine a race course with 75,000 drunken women on it. And the women there are dressed to the nines. Many will spend thousands on outfits just for that day. Ratio is usually 5 women to 1 man. They start drinking around midday and most of the women are pissed off their face by 4pm and are right to go. Plenty of 8s and higher on offer. Even someone with complete rubbish game can pull a 7 and I speak from experience on doing that from a decade ago. Will set you back around $50 to get on course but well worth it.

Thats 2 of the best from Melbourne.

Hey man, you might want to try to have Roosh move this to the Travel section and bust out a mini data sheet for us. Or add on to a Melbourne one if there's already one. Those sound good!

Yeah, add it to mine: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8900.html

This actually brings up an interesting question of how events are classified as daygame or nightgame.

Big daytime events like rock festivals are, IMHO, really night-game events in disguise - social attitude, lots of booze, meeting new people, places to hide out for nookie, everyone is trying to have "fun."

Something like a wine festival or state fair is mostly day-game, you can't really escalate or isolate.

Meanwhile, something like a business mixer or happy hour is a bit of both - lots of small talk, with opportunity to insta-date when it's over and then roll it into a bang.

Good events in places I've lived, visited or heard about:
Fleet Week (SF)
Seafair (Seattle)
Pride parades (chicks love those, remember Roissy's old advice to pick up girls at a straight-friendly gay bar)
Any Dave Matthews concert (esp if he plays multiple nights and people camp out) or Phish
Cherry Blossom festival in DC
Bay to Breakers (drugged-up SF road race)
Marktrock (Leuven, Belgium)
Pinkpop
College football spring games in big football towns
The first NCAA tournament weekend at any sports bar
Any Red Sox event outside of Boston if you're a Red Sox fan (I once winged for my Sox friend, she met her husband that night...go me)
Playoff fever in a city that is in the postseason

Quote: (04-10-2012 09:05 PM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

Any Dave Matthews concert (esp if he plays multiple nights and people camp out)

Never understood the whole Dave Matthew's thing. Must be an American thing. I have only ever once heard Dave Matthew's name and that was in the video below.

Quote: (04-10-2012 11:15 PM)LifeBeginsAt40 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2012 09:05 PM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

Any Dave Matthews concert (esp if he plays multiple nights and people camp out)

Never understood the whole Dave Matthew's thing. Must be an American thing. I have only ever once heard Dave Matthew's name and that was in the video below.

I've always thought Dave Matthews Band was some generic, pop shit made for generic Abercrombie and Fitch people. This song is cool though...