rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game with no resources

Game with no resources

Last night I went to my boys house with a bottle of rum so I could put a dent in it before I see this girl later tonight who only drinks rum. I wasn't planning/dressed to go out but some how we did anyways so I borrowed a sweatshirt. It was ugly as fuck so I bet him $20 I could get 5 girls to tell me they liked it by the end of the night (I won this bet). We go out and hit a few bars and ended up at one near my spot.

No women were in the bars but all of a sudden a solid 9 walks in. Most people in my position (no wallet and dressed like an 80 year old man) would pass but I went in for her anyways. I walked by her (she gave me an IOI) to the restroom and on my way back in the smoking section I acted like I didn't have a lighter. She sees me and gives me one... so I start a conversation and sit with her alone. Everything went well as we talked about the 2 black and white movies I have ever seen and she ended up buying me a shot. She never found out I didn't have my wallet, she just wanted to drink with me. She also gave me her last cigarette and when my boy came over to take her friend she went and got him a seat. I won't lie... this is a good bitch.

So I get her number and I was drunk as fuck so I texted her something like you shouldn't have left ms. classy, your song is on or something stupid like that. Haven't heard back from her but I may text her on Monday.

Last, I wrecked my fucking car, broke my phone and the rest of the bottle. So instead of go carts tonight, the other girl is gonna come over and watch a movie until I ravage her vag. Kids: drink responsibility[Image: banana.gif]