rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The CR7 routine to a Ripped body

I started this routine today , since I want to get off Stronglifts / Heavy compounds for a while since I dropped considerable weight in the past months(and I suffered two injuries in a row doing strenght training after this) and thats the body I'm aiming to have right now ( I'm 5'7 so the bulky look doesn't do very well for me , although I'm fan of SSStronglifts)
wanted to share with you guys:

In case you don’t know, Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese footballer who is apparently the highest paid athlete in the entire world for his sport.

[Image: attachment.jpg5656]   

This guy is worth hundreds of millions of dollars at just 25 years years old…and did I mention that he’s got the looks and body to along with all that dough?

Just take a look at the Cristiano Ronaldo pics and you can easily see what I’m talking about. In fact, he’s replacing David Beckham as the spokesmodel for Emporio Armani men’s underwear and jeans.

To get a body like Cristiano Ronaldo, you’re going to need to emulate his football workouts and account for the dynamic training style his career requires of him. The challenge is that most of us don’t have six hours a day to devote to our own Cristiano Ronaldo workout. Therefore, we need to strategically design this workout program in a way that is the most time-efficient, highly effective and well-rounded.

Not an easy task when you consider the fact that we’re trying to build a phenomenal Cristiano Ronaldo body that’s lean, symmetrical, ripped (but without being bulky) and has just the right mix of athleticism and sex appeal.

The following is a detailed workout schedule that will help the average guy transform into his own Cristiano Ronaldo body, without requiring excessive amounts of time in the gym.

[Image: attachment.jpg5657]   

Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Day 1:

—> Total body weight training, followed by 30-minutes of cardiovascular training (goals – to improve strength, explosiveness and cardiovascular conditioning, while maximizing post-workout calorie-burning)

—> Complete 5 sets of 5 reps (with 45-seconds rest in between sets) for the following exercises: weighted pull-ups, dumbbell chest press on stability ball, stiff-legged deadlifts, dumbbell front lunges, barbell hang cleans, barbell push-presses, standing calf raises, 1-arm kettlebell swings, dumbbell side lunges

—> After weight training, go immediately into cardio workout of a max 30-minute treadmill run using rolling hills (various incline levels) and increasing speed slightly every 5-minutes. If you didn’t leave a pool of sweat on the treadmill, you weren’t going fast enough.

Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Day 2:

—> 45-minute cardiovascular workout to improve endurance and raise lactate threshold.

—> Using treadmill or running outdoors, complete a 45-minute tempo run (a tempo run is where you’re going at an “uncomfortable” pace throughout the entire session)

Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Day 3:

—> Circuit training and plyometrics to enhance muscular endurance, improve explosiveness and burn lots of body fat.

—> Complete 18 repetitions of the following exercises in circuit fashion (back-to-back, without rest): dumbbell front squats, decline push-ups (4-second lowering phase), 1-legged lying stability ball curls, bent over dumbbell rows, seated dumbbell shoulder presses, body weight dips

—> After 1 circuit, rest 60-seconds and repeat one more time, for a total of 2 circuits

—> When you finish your circuit training, perform 2 sets of 12 repetitions for the following plyometric exercises (taking only 30 seconds in between sets and exercises): box jumps, explosive push-ups (with clap), bounds for distance (standing still and with both feet together, jump explosively as far forward as possible, landing on both feet, pausing briefly and then repeating another bound), explosive burpees (with push-up at bottom and tuck jump at top)

Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Day 4:

—> Rest or 20-minutes of sport activity at low to moderate intensity (nothing hard)

Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Day 5:

—> Repeat Day 1 (try to improve weights and/or running speed and incline levels; after 6-8 weeks or plateau, use same exercises but switch to less weight and moderate reps, for example – 4 sets of 8 reps)

Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Day 6:

—> Repeat Day 2 (again, shoot for slight improvements each workout)

Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Day 7:

—> Repeat Day 3 (switch the order of your circuit training exercises and plyometrics, so that you’re always starting with a new movement)

Cristiano Ronaldo workout plan to be extremely effective at cutting through body fat, adding lean muscle, improving your endurance, strength and power…and giving you that ripped Cristiano Ronaldo body that’s Emporio Armani underwear model-worthy , along with a balanced, low-carb nutrition..

Thoughts?

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Does this belong in the RVF Homosexual section?

Is this a homoerotic troll:

"This guy is worth hundreds of millions of dollars at just 25 years years old…and did I mention that he’s got the looks and body to along with all that dough? Just take a look at the Cristiano Ronaldo pics and you can easily see what I’m talking about. In fact, he’s replacing David Beckham as the spokesmodel for Emporio Armani men’s underwear and jeans."

Quote: (04-06-2012 03:09 PM)Commander Shepard Wrote:  

Does this belong in the RVF Homosexual section?

Haha, beat me* to it.

*In light of the post, I must say, "No pun intended!"

Eh, just an observation.

[Image: david-beckham-underwear.jpg]

[Image: david-beckham-underwear-ad.jpg]

I don't understand the hate on this thread at all. You guys are missing the point.

Cristiano sets the benchmark for what most women in the world today find attractive from a looks standpoint.. (I know you guys over 30 who've spent too much time eating at Chili's will argue vehemently against that point). Anyways, hence why we have the explanation of his success and looks, necessary background information for a lot of us football loving bros who may have no idea who this guy is.

It makes sense to model a workout routine on the kind of shit this guy does on a daily basis, when women swoon over him the same we do the "10's" in Anthlones thread.

It's important to note that nowadays lean and cut is more 'in' than huge and bulky. At least it is with my generation of American hoes. Girls find a six pack more appealing than huge biceps.

Quote: (04-06-2012 03:53 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

I don't understand the hate on this thread at all. You guys are missing the point.

Cristiano sets the benchmark for what most women in the world today now find attractive.. Hence why we have the explanation of his success and looks, that obviously factors in as well. It makes sense to model a workout routine on the kind of shit this guy does on a daily basis, when 99% of women will faun over him the same we we do over Minka Kelly or some of the "10's" in Anthlones thread.

It's important to note that nowadays lean and cut is more 'in' than huge and bulky. At least it is with my generation of American hoes. Girls find a six pack more appealing than huge biceps.

Sorry. I am not going to look like a fagat to appeal to the female masses. I am sure Ronaldo gets his sex appeal because of his success in soccer and the fame that came along with it. A lot of women like men who are successful in sports. That is a no brainier. I am sure the fame and money help as well. His looks are the icing on the cake, not the cake itself.

Dudes who dress/look like Ronaldo are usually gay for the most part. Based on what I have observed being from South Florida and currently living in Atlanta. Just saying...

Guys , I quoted the text verbatum from the bodybuilding website where I found the routine.

I'm not a gay troll [Image: gay.gif] LOL

Quote: (04-06-2012 03:59 PM)Commander Shepard Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2012 03:53 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

Cristiano sets the benchmark for what most women in the world today now find attractive.. Hence why we have the explanation of his success and looks, that obviously factors in as well. It makes sense to model a workout routine on the kind of shit this guy does on a daily basis, when 99% of women will faun over him the same we we do over Minka Kelly or some of the "10's" in Anthlones thread.

Sorry. I am not going to look like a fagat to appeal to the female masses. I am sure Ronaldo gets his sex appeal because of his success in soccer and the fame that came along with it. A lot of women like men who are successful in sports. That is a no brainier. I am sure the fame and money help as well. His looks are the icing on the cake, not the cake itself.

Dudes who dress/look like Ronaldo are usually gay for the most part. Based on what I have observed being from South Florida and currently living in Atlanta. Just saying...

Yes they might look gay but its the sort of gay that women bitch about with "Damn I wish he was straight!" I don't get the hate on the thread either. Mr. GM offers a routine for a workout and pictures of the results it could give you. No need to start getting all homophobic... I suspect the hate comes from people who are attracted to the pictures and it makes them angry so they start hating. Just saying.

Yeah, I won't disagree with a lot of what you're saying there. I was commenting on this thread, which is about working out, and the guy is pretty ripped so.. like I said it makes sense.

I would never recommend any man dress in the way you've described how this guy dresses.

That guy is nothing special, Im way bigger than him. I wonder what women generally thinks of ronnie coleman or jay cutler body types.

Quote: (04-06-2012 04:59 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

Yeah, I won't disagree with a lot of what you're saying there. I was commenting on this thread, which is about working out, and the guy is pretty ripped so.. like I said it makes sense.

I would never recommend any man dress in the way you've described how this guy dresses.

You wouldn't recommend men wear designer clothing, even if it is Emporio Armani? How do you dress? I thought it was a good thread about how to work out if you want that type of body, it didn't come off as homo to me.

I'm not going to get into the, "What body do women like," discussion, since it's been done a dozen times.

I'm just not trying to read homoerotic shit when I pull up RVF.

If the thread had said, "The CR7 routine to a Glistening Abs (PICS OF HOT MAN...SIZZLE!)," I wouldn't have opened it.

So I feel like the thread is a bait-and-switch.

Quote: (04-06-2012 05:19 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

I'm not going to get into the, "What body do women like," discussion, since it's been done a dozen times.

I'm just not trying to read homoerotic shit when I pull up RVF.

If the thread had said, "The CR7 routine to a Glistening Abs (PICS OF HOT MAN...SIZZLE!)," I wouldn't have opened it.

So I feel like the thread is a bait-and-switch.

Don't worry Mike , no one will think that you are gay because you looked at pics of shirtless men. You can chill. lol

I just wanted to share the routine that I found in this bodybuilding website : http://www.topfatlosstrainer.com
Probably they named the routine after CR's name for marketing purposes. I also think that he dresses too much gayish to me , but I think his body tipe is a good reference of the "soccer player physique" that some guys want to achieve.

I myself was bulkier in the past , but I've been consistently finding out that I'm getting more pussy with a slender , not skinny-fag , look. And I'm not trying to promote that this is the way to go for every guy (I even started a thread
about Stronglifts benefits some time ago) . Some times the bigger the better , sometimes not.

I hope you are joking with the lack of spelling skills (grammer nazi go!) and your homophobia. Can you explain how looking ripped and in shape makes you look like "fagat?"

Then you went to say that dudes who look like him are normally gay anyways. I must of missed that because most famous sports players I know are banging dime pieces on the reg.

Im all for a good gay joke, but blatant homophobia normally shows that a person is either extremely close minded or insecure.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Strong homophobia in this thread.

One can admire the physical prowess and shape of the male form and not be a homo. It's what sells mens health magazines to millions of red blooded hetero males. Called motivation brahs

I was just clowning around. This workout is a bit too heavy on cardio for my liking. Im sure similar results could be created with a diet that is low on sugar and carbs, with daily double doses(trademark sign) of cold showers ACV, and coconut oil. If i combined that diet and completed high intensity weight liftibg workouts three or four times a week for thirty minutes each session; then I am sure I could achieve a similar body. I would look like a soccer player but I would lack the endurance to run all day long. And thats okay with me.

It's just my opinion but I doubt soccer players are good examples.

A few years ago in Rome I saw the whole Olympique Lyonnais team while walking in the streets. They were really skinny... I was only 18 but I felt I was stronger than most of them.

Honeslty I'd rather take inspiration from rugby players and boxers.

This guy on the right was 169cms, so saying the huge/bulky look won't do very well for you because you're 5'7 might not be so true after all.

[Image: 336693marcelcerdanbatjeanpankowiakaantho...0x1200.jpg]

This thread seems kind of gay, yeah.
I think that you could get similar results (in appearance) to this guy after maybe six months of HIIT and some basic deadlifts and military presses.

I'm over a decade older than this guy, but this is pretty much how my body looks when I've done just a few days a week of heavy lifting and a bunch of outdoor summer activities (frisbee, surfing, paddleboarding, rock climbing, etc). There's no chance in hell I could ever be ripped -- I may be able to gain that muscle, but the time I'd lose to keep it for the long run wouldn't be worth it.

It's funny that he's going to be EA's spokesmodel -- Emporio Armani is one of 3 off-the-rack brands I can buy that fit without any tailoring. I've been a fan for years, and now that my drop is over 10" (I'm skinny, not ripped), I find myself at the EA store in Vegas a few times a year minimum.

Fucking fat-fit clothing is the bane of the fit male.

Quote: (04-06-2012 03:16 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Is this a homoerotic troll:

"This guy is worth hundreds of millions of dollars at just 25 years years old…and did I mention that he’s got the looks and body to along with all that dough? Just take a look at the Cristiano Ronaldo pics and you can easily see what I’m talking about. In fact, he’s replacing David Beckham as the spokesmodel for Emporio Armani men’s underwear and jeans."

Funny how on workout threads when a guy posts a picture of a shirtless athlete people scream HOMO and that it looks

Quote:Commander Shepard Wrote:

like a fagat to appeal to the female masses

But when there are pictures of Ronnie Coleman in posing thongs (oh sorry, trunks) people say I wanna be that HYOOOOOOGE!

[Image: Ronnie+Coleman+76.jpg]

Ronaldo above, and Coleman here: which more homo bros?

Quote: (04-06-2012 02:31 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

To get a body like Cristiano Ronaldo, you’re going to need to emulate his football workouts

I found the article by "Internet Marketing Mentor Brad Campbell" with more homoerotic pictures.
"Ronaldo" Workout

It is a bunch of random exercises that have no similarity to the training of Ronaldo. For example, Day 1 has an hour of weight lifting followed by 30-minutes of cardio. Good luck with quality and intensity there!

The website is just some internet marketing dumbass posting weight loss workouts, celebrity workouts, Jersey Shore workouts, etc. The average poster here is fitter than Brad Campbell.

I used to play professionall football myself between 18 and 21. Guys, unless you can do 2 hours of workouts in the morning and the cardio that comes with play training in the afternoon, you're not going to get to the same performance. Can you get the same looks eating right and working out daily? Sure. That's what the poster was aiming for.

PS: I agree with the_conductor. I don't really get how posting a picture of CR7 is gay but then going ahead and posting a pic of a dude in a super small thong is fine.

Honestly, I see no point in feeding the fodder of this pageant of fagetry on display.[Image: blush.gif] This will be my last post.

You use "trying to be look like Ronny" to game chicks as a subterfuge for expressing a growing homosexual attraction towards our Portuguese pussy pounder, gayness exposed like a government scandal.

I couldn't think of a greater insult to manhood and masculinity then desperately trying to be like another man in order to get the approval of women. If anything this thread reeks of lack in confidence in one's self.

I am sure your ego is aching to type out a response...

but I won't be reading it.

Shepard out.