rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl's Craigslist Ad"My shit stinks just like anyone elses!"

An American girl..."Lovely,sexy BBW " ...that abreviation always make me chuckle...is looking for an "Vacation boyfriend" for her trip to the UK.

You "TOTALLY" get bonus points" if you have a Scottish accent...any takers among our friends north of the border??

She really knows how to sell herself [Image: confused.gif]

I seriously think a lot of women have really lost it !

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/w4m/2940391557.html

Somebody will hit her up. She's about a 5 by British standards and offering her pussy for a few days. I would not be surprised at all if multiple beta saps tried contacting her.

Quote:Quote:

Lovely, sexy, American BBW heading across the pond at the beginning of May for a 10 day holiday around the county with friends, seeking companionship for the trip. You should be respectful and attentive, have a good sense of humor, more than two brain cells to rub together (that you actually use to think and converse!!), be single, clean, drug and disease free, and a non-smoker. I would prefer someone between the ages of 30-40yrs, but may consider those on the immediate fringes of that range on a case by case basis. Be comfortable with sharing a room, a bed, and a bathroom with a virtual stranger (yes, my sh!t stinks just like anyone else's). Whether or not sex is involved will be a direct result of how well you live up to the afore mentioned traits.

What's in it for you? A fun little holiday trip! Some of your expenses may be covered, but not all. You should not be totally broke or expect that everything is paid for and neither do I expect you to pay for anything for me though you are certainly welcome to buy m e a drink or dinner if you feel so moved. It is likely the trip will involve a several day jaunt to Scotland, time spent in the London area, as well as the Cambridge area with other things left to our whims. If you are interested and feel like you meet the above requirements, please send me an email with why you think you'd be the best choice for a vacation boyfriend and include a clothed, or mostly clothed picture of yourself (I don't mind bare chests, but some things are best left to be discovered!) If you happen to have a genuine Scottish accent, you TOTALLY get bonus points, but you have to send a sound byte to prove it!

Exporting the worst of American culture...

[Image: oprd05.jpg]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (04-06-2012 10:49 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Somebody will hit her up. She's about a 5 by British standards and offering her pussy for a few days. I would not be surprised at all if multiple beta saps tried contacting her.

wtf.

I swear I live in a different Britain to other guys on this forum. Either that or I'm hitting way above the mark I think I am.

Quote: (04-06-2012 11:03 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2012 10:49 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

wtf.

I swear I live in a different Britain to other guys on this forum. Either that or I'm hitting way above the mark I think I am.

I hope you're right. But to me that woman's facial features look very British. Pale, pinkish skin with dark brown hair and blue eyes and a chubby, homely face. I think her look fits in quite well in the UK. I bet you anything guys are going to be hitting her up. I'm almost tempted to troll her ad to find out.

Burn the pig on a stake.

I'm not annoyed so much by her looks, crazy standards and easiness as much as the fact that she demands the man to be single, but only for casual sex on the trip. If she's looking only for that, then why does his status matter to her?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-06-2012 12:46 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I'm not annoyed so much by her looks, crazy standards and easiness as much as the fact that she demands the man to be single, but only for casual sex on the trip. If she's looking only for that, then why does his status matter to her?

It does not matter. That's a typical American "I-am-not-a-family-breaker" hypocrisy in action. All she wants is to HEAR from you that you're single so she won't feel bad about it. Not a big deal even for us married folks.

I just cotched all over my keyboard

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

I rolled over the floor on laughing about his girl... I really wanted to send her a bitch pleeeease meme.

Her trip list should be something like this

1) my bag (checked)
2) my cheetos (double checked)
3) my delusional idea of relationship (pending)

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!