rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Much Fun is Going Out for You?

How much fun is going out for you guys?

When I first started out in this, going out felt like *SUCH* a drag. I dreaded it. I hated approaching, it felt like work and I felt like getting myself out the door was a chore.

Today, I fucking love it. It's the highlight of my day. I love the rush, I love meeting women, I love their smiles, I love touching them, I even love the rejections. I love pushing myself and I feel utterly alive when I'm out.

That said, I don't think having fun while being out is necessarily associated with skill. Sixty Years of Challenge is quite open about not enjoying opening, only seducing. I don't necessarily think having fun while being out is a requirement for success; it's just a stylistic preference.

What do you guys think?

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com

I like it somewhat. I love the thrill of meeting new women, and those nights where I'm "on," but I hate standing around bars/clubs holding a drink waiting for those opportunities to come. And I just absolutely cannot stand going out alone. Shit's also too scattered around me to bounce easily to another bar if one sucks and still keep my momentum.

Day game is much more suited to my style, and the girls I meet are usually much higher quality, although SNL opportunities are virtually non-existent which is the main downside.

But the nights where I am on, and my game is flowing effortlessly are hard to top.

Got to say that I love it now (hated going out here until last year). Love meeting new women. Love doing my thing, love drinking, and the excitement of whether I'll pick up or not. Even when I don't get any numbers (which is normal) I can still have fun. Right now my confidence is through the roof and that is a huge factor in how much I enjoy going out now.

I love it.

I did used to get Approach Anxiety as I left the house though, before I even had a girl around to approach.

I never get tired of the game. Been doing it over 15 years. Love going out listening to good music, approaching chicks, using game on them, and trying to bounce them out of the club or do strong followup to get laid.

I like day gaming a lot, and I love night game when I'm not to tired. Unfortunately for me I have school/work/and working out plus foreign language learning all going on right now, so night game has been a little tough for me. Whenever I actually go do it I have a blast, last week I went clubbing, then ended up at a rave and I loved every minute of it. But weeknights and Friday nights are just too hard for me to go out due to my packed day schedule. Although I have been making up for it with day game, which has also rocketed my confidence approaching women (since I can't use alcohol as a crutch).

Quote: (04-06-2012 10:44 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

I love it.

I did used to get Approach Anxiety as I left the house though, before I even had a girl around to approach.

I used to get approach anxiety before i even left the house. Now its just excitement and fun. I still get some adrenaline rush when approaching hot chick but that's what makes it so addictive. Yeah, its like a drug[Image: bounce.gif]

Maybe I need more time, but I mildly dislike it. I used to extremely dislike it, but I've forced myself to do it and learn because it's an important way of getting girls. It's the polar opposite of my personality, which was shy and reserved before.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before