rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Breaking up

Breaking up

I've been in an exclusive relationship for almost two years. I first met this woman some years ago and we did the fuck-buddy thing for a while. I slept with other women, I traveled and time went by. Then I met her again and after a while I told her I'd be exclusive with her.

I want to go back to sleeping with other women now. It's been on my mind too often. Cheating is too much work for me, I'd have to break up first. Downgrading the relationship back to FB status, seems unrealistic. We've (somewhat) seriously discussed threesomes and similar situations and it doesn't seem likely.

Should I just come out and say that I want to sleep with other women? I'd be implying the "let's break up" part, without saying it. She's really into me and there's a very small chance she'd go with it. Even if that happens, I will probably still insist on breaking up. She'd just be afraid of breaking up that exact moment and she'd settle for less for a while. Until she's too miserable and jealous and decides to break up with me.

Breaking up

I have been in that situation. I think it best behooves a man to tell it exactly straight: "I'm going to hunt some chicks. If you want to stick around too, that's cool, if you want to bail and/or hate on me, that's reasonable too. Either way, that's what is up."

Of course it's not going to go over well, but it beats lying, which isn't going to go over well either, and makes you a bit of a weasel. Girls can take the truth surprisingly well, even this kind of stuff. It's the lying that really pisses them off.

How about "Its been great, but I think I'll get back to doing whatever the hell I want all the time"

Sloots gon' sloot.