rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Game denialism" Apeal to reason

Hey guys,

I was labeled a troll and banned from the forum under the nick” Dyonisos” for “ game denialism, fake” and so on.

This is ridiculous considering the fact that I have never denied the game or made fake posts. I contacted Roosh to unban me but he hasn’t replied my message. I'am surprised because I bought his book. And now got banned from the forum. Is this a way to treat the customers?

All I did was asking the questions. Is asking questions and sharing your doubts a trolling?

In the same time I read a thread by Tuthmosis where he questions if the game really works. He attributes his success with girls solely to his looks and doesn’t consider a game to have any impact on his ability to attract woman. Unlike many mods here I am not a “ game al-Qaeda extremist” but if this is not a “game denialism” I don’t know what is. And of course nobody had a problem with Tuthmosis and his thread.

I wish moderatos to have more moderation and leash their appetite for banning people for no reason and making this place a playground for their totalitarian inclinations.

Quote: (04-05-2012 04:56 AM)muzrub77 Wrote:  

Is asking questions and sharing your doubts a trolling?

very often yes, especially when you think you already know the answer, or frame them in such a way as only one answer is possible. It's very different from genuinely asking for information, and it's quite recognizable.

Tuth was joking. (Though, what he said was true)

Links to the posts that got you banned???

It's easy to take things out of context here. You might want to tune up your style of writing.
Throw an occasional [Image: wink.gif] or [Image: lol.gif] in there so people know when you're joking.
Same thing applies to text messaging.

Team Nachos

[Image: troll.gif]