rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can the strawberry game activate anti-slut defense?

The strawberry game, a kokology piece Roosh featured in his date sequence in Bang, is something I've made a part of my normal repertoire. If I'm feeling squeamish I change the sexual key meanings to just mean "excitement" or "novelty" or "new experiences.") It's fun to get her visualizing, and I've found it does have some rough correlation to a woman's sexual style.

But what I've gotten to wondering is if the game can backfire, if a woman feels her answers are "too slutty" she'll put her guard up for the rest of the night to try to prove it wrong to you (and herself).

I first got thinking about this when for kicks I ran it on a (married) friend of mine who said at the end "oh God, I sound like such a slut!"

Is this the one where you ask her to imagine some berries on a field and how she feels about the farmer?

If it is, then the answer is simple. Dont use such routiny crap on your dates.

If you do, you might as well wear a fuzzy hat and change your name to "Enygma"

Quote: (04-05-2012 01:37 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Is this the one where you ask her to imagine some berries on a field and how she feels about the farmer?

If it is, then the answer is simple. Dont use such routiny crap on your dates.

If you do, you might as well wear a fuzzy hat and change your name to "Enygma"

I was going to write a response but I remembered we've had this debate so many fucking times.

I've used the strawberry game (first learned from Bang - thanks Roosh) several times to good effect. While I suppose that response about sluttiness is possible, it has always resulted in lots of interest and excitement so far. Last time I used it (over the phone!), it ended up with the girl calling the next day to say that she's just had a sex dream about me.

Unlike extremely specific routines that I don't like (like "evolution", "horse opener" and whatever), this one is fluid and feels natural.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I bought Bang and I don't remember anything about this.

Time to go re-read, I guess.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

a few puas i follow (the routine's inventor, captain jack, and his student, sinn) have said that it is far and away the greatest routine in all of game. it is the foundation routine of "sexual framing" and all the really fast sex stuff (ONSs) that comes from it. that said, i haven't used it much at all because i have a really shitty memory for routines in field.

I use this when I can remember to bust it out and I agree you need to choose your words carefully in order to keep her from feeling like a slut (i.e. I wouldn't just say "the fence represents how fast you'll have sex with someone," but rather "the fence represents how comfortable you are with getting close to people and opening up"). Whatever she answers, always give it a positive spin but include a minority of comments that could be interpreted as negative so it doesn't look like you're just flattering her (this is basic cold-reading advice). If you do it right, you use enough imagery to get her thinking sexual thoughts, but you avoid making it explicit so she won't consciously think that her answers are making her look slutty.

A related routine that some people swear by is the Love Test. I've tried it instead of the strawberry game a few times and it seems to produce good results, but I think I prefer strawberry game because it's shorter and easier to remember.

What is the "strawberry game"?

Can someone give a very brief description..

Isn't it by Neil strauss? maybe a cube routine is by him? not sure..

Quote: (04-05-2012 11:12 AM)dickbutt Wrote:  

a few puas i follow (the routine's inventor, captain jack, and his student, sinn) have said that it is far and away the greatest routine in all of game. it is the foundation routine of "sexual framing" and all the really fast sex stuff (ONSs) that comes from it. that said, i haven't used it much at all because i have a really shitty memory for routines in field.

One thing I'll say in favor of having a few routines: as a fairly heavy introvert, coming up with conversation on the fly with someone I don't know well is exhausting. So having a routine or two helps me go on a bit of autopilot - I'm still listening and talking, but the framework is predetermined so I keep more of my social energy in reserve. Sometimes I just don't want to ad lib the next thread, so I pull up something canned and get things moving.

Why don't you just skip the routine all together and just try talking to her instead, while throwing some sexual talk in there?

Quote: (04-05-2012 10:56 PM)Blaze Frazier Wrote:  

Why don't you just skip the routine all together and just try talking to her instead, while throwing some sexual talk in there?

That really doesn't sound too far from "just be yourself" and we all know how well that works out.

Quote: (04-06-2012 12:47 AM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

That really doesn't sound too far from "just be yourself" and we all know how well that works out.

I mean it's really easy to fuck up sexy talk if you are ad libbing it, so a routine gives you a structure in which to spawn the sexy talk without accidentally getting creepy or dirty or whatever, letting the conversation get away from you.

Quote: (04-06-2012 12:49 AM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

I mean it's really easy to fuck up sexy talk if you are ad libbing it, so a routine gives you a structure in which to spawn the sexy talk without accidentally getting creepy or dirty or whatever, letting the conversation get away from you.

Why script conversation?

I've used this routine a lot of times on dates thanks to Roosh and it has always worked fine.
All I do is try to be careful when explaining the meaning of the fence. When I explain the answer to the farmer the girls usually laugh.

I always use it 2 hours or so into the date because I've noticed that after the game the buying temperature of the girl is very high, so after it I usually go for the kiss.

I'm still using this thing sometimes especially outside the US to have something easy to talk about with girls. Last night this chick here in the US pulled the strawberry field on me. I think she does a better job at it than me. I think it's time to drop it for good.

Quote: (04-06-2012 03:26 AM)Blaze Frazier Wrote:  

Why script conversation?

The end goal is to not really have to script any conversation, but having something to fall back on when you might be nervous (or tired) can be pretty useful.

Why repeat any of your stories more than a few times amongst each of your closest friends? Why re-use an anecdote? Why?

Because part of conversation is re-using ideas or repeating something you heard, not just making stuff up on the fly ALL the time. I doubt there exists a great conversationalist in the world that doesn't re-use or re-hash stories (scripts) on at least a semi-regular basis.

Myself I have a pretty crappy memory so scripts/routines don't work well because I run into snags forgetting key elements. Sometimes I'm left lacking. Working on being a better conversationalist, gaining more experiences from which to draw from and maintaining frame is usually the solution.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

You shouldn't be gaming or going on dates if you can't keep up socially. You need to be energized for this.

Go hit up the gym and take up some hobbies.

Even for introverts, the fundamentals are still there. Get some rapport building and hook onto it. Find and tell a couple of interesting stories (of your life) and get her telling stories. There is nothing wrong with reusing stories (i do it). But the thing is, they're my stories.

Using another man's routine makes you seem obtuse. I've never met Roosh nor spent time conversing with him but if i tried the strawberry farm game and went to another topic it would feel weird and the chick would notice. You'll need to become Roosh for that to all work.

Go back to the basics and work on making your life interesting. Once you've mastered that, the success will split outwards into other areas of your life. Now you can go and meet girls. Once you're interesting meeting women is stupid easy.

Does that make sense?

Being yourself works out fine when you are "high value" enough.

Maybe better yourself first, and then go back and try "being yourself".

I use this routine with girls I've already banged if I want to add them to the harem. I literally call it 'the date experience' and run through the same shit to get them to fall for me.

Quote: (04-05-2012 02:27 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

What is the "strawberry game"?

Can someone give a very brief description..

A More Detailed Version by Captain Jack "CJ":

(HB Hot Babe with Hard Body & Booty Heat)

CJ: “Ok, I’m not sure about you, I’m going to give you the Strawberry Fields test.”

CJ: “You’re walking down the street and you come across a strawberry field, how high is the fence?” If they struggle a little, just say “show me with your hands.”

HB: ** says some height **

CJ: “Ok, good. That’s interesting.”

CJ: “You get inside, how many strawberries do you eat?” HB: *** says some number ***

CJ: “oh…my…god **shaking head** I could NEVER take you home to momma.” The HB usually smiles and says, “What? What? Why?” Ignore that and say

CJ: “Ok, what about the farmer?” She’ll usually say, “What ABOUT the farmer?” Or, “there’s a farmer?” Then, you tell them what it means. I give the SAME interpretation every time.

CJ: “The fence has to do with your goals and aspirations in life. You said ‘this high’, that’s good because it is high enough to give you some challenge but not so high you can’t accomplish your goals.”

CJ: “The strawberries…wow! You said *** x number *** oh my god! Most people say 2! She’s usually begging to know what it means by this time.

CJ: “Strawberries have to do with your sex drive. Oh my god… you’d have me handcuffed to the bed. I’d need Gatorade…”

CJ: “And, the farmer has to do with society’s rules and regulations regarding sex and sexual relationships…and you said, “what about the farmer?” haa

Additional Reading and Credits:

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/stra...t4343.html

http://pickuplabs.com/blog/missions/Miss...Fields.pdf

Original Source:

http://www.pualingo.com/pua-definitions/...s-routine/

sounds like a bunch of bs. That being said, astrology does "work" as people talk about their signs all day long in the gym. #retarded conversations.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

I dont see what the hate is about. It's a proven tool that can be added to your game. If a dude in pump shoes and fuzzy hat offers me a piece of gold, I'm still going to take it.

If your a socially intelligent dude, you can throw this into a conversation and not have it come across as awkward. And it is a way to bridge towards a more sexual conversation.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

I used to use this and it worked well enough. Even if the girl was initially suspicious, they still enjoyed the game.

Another solid routine is the question game, where you alternate asking questions. Both these games can be used to sexualize the conversation.

At the same time, I haven't used cookie cutter routines like this for years. I suspect it wouldn't work as well today, simply because I no longer believe in them.

I've found that we can often "over game" a girl and this can activate her "Anti-Slut Defense".

It's a fine line between gaming aggressively and over gaming. We have to be patient sometimes and allow for pauses in the interaction or conversation. Just like in music or comedy, the pauses sometimes are what creates the tension.

The more I know a girl likes me, the less I will talk, generally speaking. I want her to talk and open up and invest herself in me. I have talked too much and fucked myself up many times! Now, I have learned to just shut the fuck up sometimes and not try to talk her out of her clothes all the time.

Everything has to appear unforced.

So, with this "Strawberry Game" -- If you can pull it off in a smooth manner without setting off her douchebag radar, then go for it. It has proven to be an effective tool for many guys including Roosh. But, if it is gonna sound all cheesy and she knows you are only doing it to try and bang her, then save it. Again, everything has to appear like its just a big accident.