rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Listen to THIS Scenario - Girl w/ BF (LONG STORY)

Hello RooshVforum,

I couple of weekends ago I was out at a nightclub and I approached a group of fairly attractive girls dancing. I told them that my ex girlfriend was there and that I was attempting to avoid her. They seem friendly enough and I start dancing with the group of 3. Soon it becomes apparent that one of them is most interested in my. She is half Philippino and half German so she has a very interesting look. We start getting closer together and after five minutes her friends tear her away and tell me she has a bf. They bail off the floor and I am left standing there like an idiot.

Later on in the night I see her and start dancing again. Same result. The friends cockblock.

It happens a third time and I immediately ask if her friends are going to do it again and she says probably. I ask for her cellphone so we can quickly exchange numbers and she gives it to me. I immediately head to the mens bathroom. (instinctively. i am not really thinking too much at this point) I get her number into my phone before some security guard grabs me and says to give him the phone claiming that I had stolen it. I return it and negotiate with the bouncer to let me stay. I stay for another half an hour before I decide to leave with friends and text the gal asking wtf the security thing was about. She calls to inform that she is on her way home with her friends. I ask if she doesn't have a boyfriend or if she has one but isn't happy with him. She informs me that is it is the second reason and that we should meet the following day.

The following day rolls around and she tells me she is sorry but she can not meet and that she feels guilty about how she acted. I don't respond but call a couple days later asking for further details of the situation. She is not happy with her current boyfriend but is going to the Philippines with him for a 3 week trip. She is younger and has only had one relationship. We agree not to meet but keep in touch. She encourages me to add her to facebook.

I wait a week before adding her to facebook and she immediately sends me an invitation to a going away night at a different nightclub. Her boyfriend and others are also invited. What would you do? The way I look at it I have four options:

-Attend the event and attempt to sleep with her.
-Attend the event and put in face time to set things up potentially for a month from now.
-Not attend but keep her information and try to get in touch with her after she returns from her trip.
-Forget about it.

Keep in mind I am trying to figure out the best risk adjusted way to sleep with her. Although going full bore at this event is the only way to get the bang before she leaves it has a low probability of happening imo. If you don't think I have a chance in hell of ever getting the bang than the fourth option should be your suggestion. Interested to get perspective, advice from the forum.

If you attend the event you will not end up sleeping with her.
I would no show the event, you want to be one on one with her not a repeat performance with her girlfriends.
I would forget about it for now and pursue something else, right away.
She has a bf, whether good or bad and she is going away with him - end of story.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

My advice, don't go to this event, go to another bar and find one of the other million girls in your city that isn't gonna be such a pain in the ass to deal with. It's just one girl dude, and obviously she isn't making it easy for you. Get over it homie, go find something more worth your time.

1. Never let a girl or her friends reject you twice.
2. Learn to deal with the cockblocks. Say something a la Roosh, make them feel shit for fucking up their friends good time.
3. Why did you add her to facebook?
4. Why are you interrogating her about her relationship. If shes flirting with you shes not happy with him. Assume this and take charge provided you have dealt with the cockblocks.

My advice:
- delete her from facebook. Radio silence until she contacts you go for the bang, blast your load all over her face and never talk to her again.

Couples trips aren't always relaxing. She may return with less affection for the bf. Gauge that after she's back.

If the invite list to the event has a lot of broads, dropping in toward the end with a wing and getting at some of them might be the highest EV option.

I'd go there, and slap her ass and tell her you look forward to seeing her when she gets back.

Then you can shake the hand of the boyfriend you are about to destroy, as you give her a wink.

That's good fun.

Sloots gon' sloot.