rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what went wrong

what went wrong

here is a phony conversation with a girl who claimed that she is very cute and she posed a pathetic bitchy attitude towards me.(i havent seen her)

Me: whats up?

Her yeah how are you,just got headache,cant talk though i talk alot.

Me: dats mean i am the lucky one,i wont hear you that much then.

Her:Yeah you are.

Me: so how do you look like.

Her: Iam so cute without make up.

Me[Image: confused.gif]o its mean you got many friends then.

Her:Yeah but not a bf.

Me: why not.

Her: Coz i dont like gays with baggy jeans and long hair,i need a man to love me care me.

Me: you will find one,but that does not mean he will love you back.

Her: if he wont love me back,then i think he would have a bad choice.

Me: i like your confidence.

Her:hmmmm.

Me: if you are too cute then you are giving me curiousity,i would like to see you..let me see you then.

Her: why?,do i sound you a piece of exhibition?,ok it was nice talking to you,later dude.

so what went wrong?

what went wrong

Fake

what went wrong

those girls who shows unnecessary attitude...often are shallow.and not hot.

so iam agreed.

FAKE !

what went wrong

I read a few lines and couldn't take anymore... this is how you talk? And why are you even talking to a girl you've never scene?

Now I would like to analyze some of my recent what went wrongs, like why this bitch I met is going to be texting back and forth with me everyday, feel the need to text me at 10am telling me she's going to call me on her break to make weekend plans, then never does, nor responds to my text that night or the next day.

Deleted now, but I still want to know what the hell went wrong there so I don't repeat it. My only guess is I didn't get her fast enough, and should've made plans right away instead of texting with her for 4 days straight.

what went wrong

"My only guess is I didn't get her fast enough, and should've made plans right away instead of texting with her for 4 days straight."

I think you got it.

-MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

what went wrong

Quote: (10-14-2009 08:40 AM)CJ Wrote:  

I read a few lines and couldn't take anymore... this is how you talk? And why are you even talking to a girl you've never scene?

what do you mean this is how i talk,whats bad in thats what i wanna know...and how should i talk instead??...and iam talking to this girl i havent seen because i want to see her.

what went wrong

i bet this is what mrnice going to say .......!

what went wrong

and text game always suck !!!. ..never text or responce via text a girl who you think is 'fuck able'.

what went wrong

The truth comes out: mrnice is charmer ?! scandalous.

what went wrong

Quote: (10-15-2009 01:10 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

The truth comes out: mrnice is charmer ?! scandalous.

i am always ''nice'' when gaming bitches.....only bitches are allowed to say me 'mr.nice' [Image: catlady.gif]

what went wrong

that was the dumbest thing ive ever half read

what went wrong

This.

A thousand times.

This is really bad. You give her way too much power here and express way too much interest.

EDIT: It's not horrible, because by the way this girl is texting, she's a fatty.

what went wrong

... and why the hell are you talking to a girl you've never seen before???!??!

what went wrong

funny :-) sounds like two ten years old having a conversation.

what went wrong

why don't you close this thread Roosh?

what went wrong

The fact that this conversation actually happened --- that's what went wrong.

what went wrong

alrighty,wts so funny N bad bout this convasation??

what went wrong

I had conversations like this when I was 10-12 .

what went wrong

this is funny because its so ridiculous idk where you found this girl to talk to via text or fb chat or email or whatever the hell youre doing here but stop what ever youre doing and re think. if youre gonna text dont text like youre an idiot and also dont say things like "dat" instead of "that." It just shows that youre making an effort to make yourself sound cool which makes you uncool. (thats my personal opinion) and again with the whole not knowing who this person is (cuz it could be a guy, ever think of that?) the way you asked to see her sounds eager, so again fuck the whole not knowing what a girl looks like and trying to bang her because it seems way too much work to get easily flaked on, head messed with, (ass raped?) and dumb girls like this will make you piss your pants like you are right now wondering what went wrong with the 8 lined conversation... and yea, shes a fatty.

what went wrong

so what if she flakes or not,i dont give a shit...all i asked what went wrong just because i wanted to get the whole idea in order to avoid mistakes and flakes in the future...this girl is not my oneitis...it was a subject of practice....hence,its not funny !!!

what went wrong

Quote: (03-01-2010 05:06 AM)mrnice Wrote:  

so what if she flakes or not,i dont give a shit...all i asked what went wrong just because i wanted to get the whole idea in order to avoid mistakes and flakes in the future...this girl is not my oneitis...it was a subject of practice....hence,its not funny !!!

It's cool mrnice. Practice makes perfect.

If you think about it she came right out and told you she talks a lot. I don't know about you, but I can't stand a woman yapping nonstop. I think you're better off without her.

Are you a gentleman of Asian descent mrnice? Is the girl also Asian?

If so, why when you folks communicate via text message do you sometimes punch in "gays" instead of "guys"? Is it how the characters come out on your cell phones?

People always text me shit like "I'm going to meet some gays for a beer" or "what time are the gays coming?"

Is this real or am I just hanging around people that know a lot of homosexuals?

Aloha!

what went wrong

well these are the people who dont understand english or cant pronounce it.

in my case i know it very well

things are changed in western culture...but asian do communicate via text or phone,and yeah without seeing each other.

what went wrong

ok yea youre right, to me it just seemed like you were a little too weak with the talking and maybe almost a bit cocky almost.. thats just me.. practice makes perfect.. and Kona, you just cracked my ass up in my living room

what went wrong

Quote: (03-01-2010 05:30 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2010 05:06 AM)mrnice Wrote:  

It's cool mrnice. Practice makes perfect.

If you think about it she came right out and told you she talks a lot. I don't know about you, but I can't stand a woman yapping nonstop. I think you're better off without her.

Are you a gentleman of Asian descent mrnice? Is the girl also Asian?

If so, why when you folks communicate via text message do you sometimes punch in "gays" instead of "guys"? Is it how the characters come out on your cell phones?

People always text me shit like "I'm going to meet some gays for a beer" or "what time are the gays coming?"

Is this real or am I just hanging around people that know a lot of homosexuals?

Aloha!

Epic