rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If You're Stuck Banging Average and Below Average Women

It appears to me that a lot of men get into the game community so they can learn how to get more women, but that doesn't always translate to better women.

The thing is men pursue whatever they believe they can actually get.

Although we have a high number of individuals who claim to only go for dimepieces, the reality is, most men are intimidated by beautiful women.

When you go to a club, you'll often see the most attractive women with no one talking to them. It's not that no one is noticing them, it's that the men don't feel they can bag them, and in the course of going through that they excuse their behavior by saying, "well she's probably here with someone anyway" or "she's not dancing with anybody so she just must be on some girl's night out shit".

I don't believe just studying game is what leads a guy to getting better women. For guys who are not accustomed to bagging highly attractive women, it's simply because they continue to pursue what they feel they can bag.

To change this pattern, you first have to get accustomed to being around attractive women. The more you do this, the more you will decrease the intimidation factor that their beauty creates because you will be more comfortable being around them.

How does one go about it?

I suggest putting yourself in close, personal situations with attractive women who will be completely disarmed even though they are in a situation with a man who is more likely than not conscious of their attractiveness.

So if you're learning a language, hire an attractive tutor.

If you want to learn salsa, take private lessons because most female teachers are 7s and above.

This will put you in private places, i.e. your home or theirs, and it will allow you to have personal interaction with them -- and physical interaction if we're talking dance lessons -- and you'll see your level of comfort around them will increase and your discomfort will decrease.

I don't honestly believe a man who's used to being with average and below average women graduates to more attractive women without first becoming more comfortable around them, as it stands, you can't bang them, if you can't even talk to them.

I have a better solution. Go out more.

When you're meeting 20 girls a night, 4 nights a week, that's 80 girls. Some of them will be hot. Sometimes you won't be in state and you won't approach the hot girls. That's fine. But sometimes you will be and you won't even think about it. The approach will just happen.

You'll get more and more used to talking to attractive women. Taking salsa classes is a great idea, but I wouldn't do it just to get used to interacting with hot women. Just go to a club. You'll be in a room stuffed full of hot women. You'll accidentally end up talking to them anyway.

And what's more, you'll realize how wrong many of your pre-conceived notions about how women are. Some of them are extremely nice. Some of them will grab you and make out with you. Some of them are shy. And yes, some of them are bitchy. But you'll probably find out that there's a much wider range of "hot women" than just the stand-offish hard to get image in your mind.

My "not so alternative" alternative solution.

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com

Roosh posted a story awhile back about him meeting a 9 in DC and how he blew it with the stupid kiss comment. I thought it was very accurate.

You just have to get the testerone pumping and really be on your game. I've been most successful when I had a solid workout before i went out: body tired, full of testerone, slow movements, but mind relaxed.

Next, totally disregard their beauty. Picture them as just an average troll. Try to find out what's going on inside her head, her passions, her interests. Tone up your confidence and c/f routine. Give her the impression that you're genuinely interested in her for her while at the same time escalating/flirting. Make her feel like her beauty is just an added bonus. Once she sees your not intimidated whatsoever and comfortable in your own skin, she'll start thinking to herself "Who is this guy?" Thats when you drop the bait. If she takes it, on to the sexual innuendos and off to bed.

There's a saying "tell a beautiful girl she's smart, and a smart girl she's beautiful"

Someone gave me some of the bets advice I've ever received for girls. If you ever get nervous or intimidated, imaging her taking a shit.

Quote: (04-02-2012 08:54 PM)houston Wrote:  

Someone gave me some of the bets advice I've ever received for girls. If you ever get nervous or intimidated, imaging her taking a shit.

or completely bald.

Quote: (04-02-2012 09:07 PM)alphamale87 Wrote:  

or completely bald.

I think both of these are OK as a means to getting yourself to the point where you can start a conversation with a hot girl, but counter-productive to actually flirting and seducing one.

The idea shouldn't be to try and reduce the turnon. The idea should be to get used to that tingly, turbulent, uncertain space. That's the space that seduction happens in.

Real men don't try and not be turned on by hot girls. They're still turned on, they just approach and escalate anyway. They can handle that social pressure.

Going into your head and picturing her taking a dump isn't how you create sexual tension. Seeing how hot she is, feeling that heat and using it to escalate the interaction is. I get that the visualizations help if you can't even say anything to the girl, but I don't think they're useful in the long run.

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com

Being around very beautiful women will just make you comfortable being around them, it doesn't necessarily translate to banging them.

Quote: (04-02-2012 08:23 PM)DareP Wrote:  

I have a better solution. Go out more.

When you're meeting 20 girls a night, 4 nights a week, that's 80 girls. Some of them will be hot. Sometimes you won't be in state and you won't approach the hot girls. That's fine. But sometimes you will be and you won't even think about it. The approach will just happen.

You'll get more and more used to talking to attractive women. Taking salsa classes is a great idea, but I wouldn't do it just to get used to interacting with hot women. Just go to a club. You'll be in a room stuffed full of hot women. You'll accidentally end up talking to them anyway.

Eh, I'm not sure I agree fully with this.

When men hit clubs, sure they're a lot of attractive women in the arena, but that doesn't mean a man is ready to play the game.

Just being in the same room does nothing.

I'm suggesting to meet these women in "non-game" situations when their defenses are not up and when you are not under the influence of alcohol.

What if that turns me on? Completely kidding.

I've always heard that no girl is a 10, because they all shit.

Quote: (04-02-2012 07:57 PM)jariel Wrote:  

It appears to me that a lot of men get into the game community so they can learn how to get more women, but that doesn't always translate to better women.

My impression so far that a lot of men get into the game community looking for a "magic bullet" which would get them the girlfriend they want. They do not want to become players, they just want to be "fixed" - temporary - until they find a girl, and take her back into their lair.

Another bunch of guys gets into the game because they believe by learning the perfect game you'll be able to hook up with ANY woman, no matter who/what she is. And when they learn it doesn't work like that at all, they drop it quickly.

Quote:Quote:

When you go to a club, you'll often see the most attractive women with no one talking to them. It's not that no one is noticing them, it's that the men don't feel they can bag them, and in the course of going through that they excuse their behavior by saying, "well she's probably here with someone anyway" or "she's not dancing with anybody so she just must be on some girl's night out shit".

You're underestimating your fellow men. Most of us are smart enough to say, "this ain't gonna be an easy bang I'm looking for". This is as much an excuse as refusing to go against Mike Tyson.

Quote:Quote:

I don't believe just studying game is what leads a guy to getting better women. For guys who are not accustomed to bagging highly attractive women, it's simply because they continue to pursue what they feel they can bag.

There are two routes.
The first route is to bang the same amount of more attractive women. This is for the guys who prefer "ego test" over the "boner test".
The second route is to bang more women of the same quality you're used to. This is for the guys who prefer "boner test" over the "ego test". In my opinion most guys fall into this category.

I met a girl who claimed to never fart. True story.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (04-03-2012 01:08 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I met a girl who claimed to never fart. True story.

shes full of shit

I think the answer is simple..

Talk to beautiful women!

Anywhere and everywhere, any chance you get! It doesn't take any special planning or trickery. The grocery store, the gym, the library, etc. Talk to them. Ask them questions.

Elderly open them! Approach them!

The thing is men pursue whatever they believe they can actually get.

If you don't "believe" that you can get a beautiful woman then the problem is in your head! Believing in yourself is step one of this game!

Guys limit themselves. Self-defeating attitudes. Limited belief systems. Lack of confidence. These are all basic "inner game" issues. You gotta literally believe in your soul that you are superior to these beautiful whores!!

God designed us to rule the world.
God designed them to be our playthings and companions.

That is not something I tell myself to feel better. THIS IS MY BELIEF!

If I see a beautiful girl. I see a girl that was designed by God to be my plaything.

Your frame is your game!

How does one go about it?

Everytime you see a beauty, talk to her. Start with "elderly" type stuff. As you feel your body and mind get more comfortable talking to these girls, get more aggressive, flirt with them, tease them, joke with them.

When a beautiful girl asks you a personal question, go into Roosh's "galnuc" routine.

Beautiful women are often very friendly and cool. They are no different from the average 6 walking down the street, they are just a little better looking. Remember, God put them here for you to enjoy!

I bang women I'm attracted to. If she's "average" I'm fine with that. If she's beautiful, I'm fine with that too. I don't consider it settling because I bang more girls who were average. To each his own, hotter doesn't always equal "better."

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I second what Gmac said.

I suspect most of you feel this way b/c you're looking at beautiful women as some sort of validation for player skills and attractiveness. No shame in that. It is what it is.

I still attract/play pretty and hot girls in their late teens and early 20's. These birds are the most annoying fucktards to deal with. Their attention span is short, their egos massive, and their respect for other people borders on non-existent. You want to deal with that? Really?

At times, I have to reject yet another annoying flirting fucktard b/c I'm just too far over-extended to deal with another one of them and their built-in effort/time/hassle .

No, I don't run drug game.

having fear or apprehension around ANY girl is absurd.

A man needs to have enough internal greatness to banish such fears entirely. Once he does, her appearance will be irrelevant.

Sloots gon' sloot.

Quote: (04-03-2012 09:00 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

I second what Gmac said.

I suspect most of you feel this way b/c you're looking at beautiful women as some sort of validation for player skills and attractiveness. No shame in that. It is what it is.

I still attract/play pretty and hot girls in their late teens and early 20's. These birds are the most annoying fucktards to deal with. Their attention span is short, their egos massive, and their respect for other people borders on non-existent. You want to deal with that? Really?

At times, I have to reject yet another annoying flirting fucktard b/c I'm just too far over-extended to deal with another one of them and their built-in effort/time/hassle .

No, I don't run drug game.

fuck man im in the exact same boat as you. I honestly find it very difficult to game a chick in their 20's,especially in the club. It seems like they dont want to talk to fucking any guy in the place,its just ego inflating to the max,its so annoying.

what im seeing more and more which pisses me off: hot girls texting ALL NIGHT in the fucking club,it really annoys me. I've approached loads of chicks on the fone and they just look at you and go back to their phones,ive even taken the phone off them and that didnt go down well. Im not saying all of this is an excuse not to game these types of girls,it just pisses me off with the attitude they have

All of this is good advice.

I've been trying to do the same lately because I believe that I need to be banging the best women. Maybe this is a vanity thing or validation thing, but I've always pictured myself as the guy with the dime on his arm. I hang with some very attractive girls now (platonic). In a way it's been very good, because my standards are higher, and the normal girls can sense that I'm not intimidated by them. I'm probably somewhere in the middle of this process. That said, I can see how there might be some short and long term potential drawbacks.

One thing that happens is that if you successfully condition yourself to be comfortable around attractive girls, then you are actually desensitizing yourself to their standout beauty (to be clear, this is something I'm want at this time) but also shrinking the range of girls that you'd find attractive.

Thus, a lot of the normals are failing the boner test now, and I don't yet have the skills to mack it to the highest quality chicks yet, so I end up cockblocking myself sometimes. It's like the Heisenberg principle or King Midas: the closer you get to the thing/goal, the harder it can become to get what you want (at least as far as options go- 6s becomes 5s, 7s become 6s, etc.)

For example, I'll sometimes leave the club with my dick in my hand because I kept on passing up plane-janes for hotter girls that either a) I failed to get, or b) didn't show up.

I think the old player maxim of going for the sure thing is important to remember.

I've found my niche in the moderately attractive mid/late 20s to 30-31 max (even though I'm in my late 20s myself). I can't really go above that and have less luck with the sub 23 crowd in most cases. I'm sure it's a complicated aggregate of factors but I've found what works for me (and well) so I'm going to exploit it. I've managed to bang quite a few 8s in their late 20s, gotta love chicks who are still hot (and more tolerable) but realize they're past their prime.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

i feel like i do well provided i'm in an environment where there are lots of hot girls.

one month ago when i was living in bangkok i went to rooftop parties with 1000+ people and there was no way i could run out of hot girls to talk to. i wouldn't care if i got rejected because there was another hot girl just a few metres away. the fact i didn't care made my game tighter.

i'm now i'm in melbourne and it's a city full of small venues with 50-100 people and on a quiet weeknight, maybe 1-2 of them are hot. that's fucking up my game more than anything.

get into an environment with an abundance of hot girls. that is, if you can afford it.

Quote: (04-03-2012 08:51 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I bang women I'm attracted to. If she's "average" I'm fine with that. If she's beautiful, I'm fine with that too. I don't consider it settling because I bang more girls who were average. To each his own, hotter doesn't always equal "better."

I agree. I've developed more of my ideas about the boner test.

I think it is the most important test, because the harder the girl makes you the better the sex will be.

I was banging a 27 year old girl and then I picked up a 21 year old. The 21-year old was better looking, very cute, had a tight ass body and big breasts. However, her curves weren't as good as the curves on the 26 year old, but the 26 year old had started to show flab on her ass, had smaller tits. Facially, they were equally attractive.

The 27 year old gave me way better sex, even though the 21 year old was hotter.

Better sex is better than arm candy, even though when I took the 21 year old out with me I got compliments from random guys.

Therefore, the boner text > ego test.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Just approach every super hot girl you see, day or night. You'll be all jittery at first, but eventually it'll be commonplace, they will all seem the same, and you'll be more focused on them entertaining you than on how you're being perceived by then.

Practice Practice Practice.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Quote: (04-05-2012 08:24 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I think it is the most important test, because the harder the girl makes you the better the sex will be.

I was banging a 27 year old girl and then I picked up a 21 year old. The 21-year old was better looking, very cute, had a tight ass body and big breasts. However, her curves weren't as good as the curves on the 26 year old, but the 26 year old had started to show flab on her ass, had smaller tits. Facially, they were equally attractive.

Better sex is better than arm candy, even though when I took the 21 year old out with me I got compliments from random guys.

This is a good way to look at it- get both of them!

That said, in an extreme sense, I have a friend who claims to have a thing for gnarly butterballs. He likes to booty call them, but has told me that he would never walk down the street with them.

For me, it's an issue of preselection as well. It would be nice to hit two birds with one stone.

But then again, maybe you'd get more opportunities if you walk around with a not hot girl on your arm:

Quote: (04-05-2012 09:38 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2012 08:24 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

This is a good way to look at it- get both of them!

That said, in an extreme sense, I have a friend who claims to have a thing for gnarly butterballs. He likes to booty call them, but has told me that he would never walk down the street with them.

For me, it's an issue of preselection as well. It would be nice to hit two birds with one stone.

But then again, maybe you'd get more opportunities if you walk around with a not hot girl on your arm:

In no way did I mean to imply the 27-year old is ugly. She's a legit 7, the 21 year old was a 7.5.

I don't bang ugly chicks on the regular. Very few pass the boner test.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I was about to say that.