rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2nd date ideas for the Ukraine
nd date ideas for the Ukraine
Damn, I don't know what I'm doing here.

I've got a cute girl I went on a coffee date with.

I'm thinking of inviting her to see a movie, then try to escalate during the film.

I've got some friends from Turkey here and they know shit Russian but seem to be doing well with the ladies. One of their ideas for a date was "I have vodka in my apartment..come on over"
My girl is just a tad bit more classy and I don't think she'd go for that.
Invite her over for a movie and tell her to bring some snack / whatever you want as an 'entry fee to cinema Spartan'. Makes it more playful for her, gives her plausible deniability.
Quote: (04-02-2012 11:29 AM)trainwreck Wrote:  

Invite her over for a movie and tell her to bring some snack / whatever you want as an 'entry fee to cinema Spartan'. Makes it more playful for her, gives her plausible deniability.

I live in a very spartan dormitory at the moment (but looking for a nice apartment in the center), so I'm not sure thats a good idea. Maybe after the cinema? Invite her over for some tea.

The "bring a snack" idea might work, on the other hand..she's not very rich and snack foods are a luxury here. Similarly, actually going to the kinoteatr might be better as it shows I'm not poor/cheap. I think the most traditional idea works best here.

Oh, and thanks to The Duke for the "5 day wait" idea. I'll definitely wait until Weds before I message her again.
I would say go for Pizza or take her to some nice Bar, preferably with comfy couches
When I tried to arrange for dinner dates in Ukraine (as a first date), the girls always showed up not hungry having eaten earlier. Maybe it was the timing -- would meet at 8:30 pm. I would end up me eating while they had a drink.

I recommend you go to a pub near your flat at 8:30 pm on a weekday (not Friday). Mention you have work tomorrow and that you live nearby early in the date. Then after two hours ask her if she would like to see your flat. Keep it simple. "Would you like to see my flat?" Not "would you like to have vodka at my flat". You ask her this while you are already on a date, while you are already near your flat. You dont ask her this before your date. If she says no, think about bouncing somewhere else or just end the date then.

Once in your house, take her to your kitchen. Offer "would you like tea or something stronger". Dont read into her selection too much -- that is, just because she wants tea does means she's not willing to make-out or fuck. After the tea, take show her your room. If she says no, say "I'm just going to show you my room, come" gently take her hand and guide her to your room. Once in the room, escalate. Escalate gently. While making out, when you get to a point where she says no, smile it off and back down for a few minutes -- then try to again. If you get rejected three or four times, then stop altogether and wrap up the date within 15 minutes.

Sometimes girls put on a good girl front. It's just a game they play. I believe they want you to push them a little bit, whether they realize this consciously or not.

This is the same game I use in any country with any girl. I used this several times in Ukraine and had good success with it.

Depending on how it goes on date two, it will decide what you go for as far as a third date is concerned.
Quote: (04-02-2012 03:27 PM)The Duke Wrote:  

When I tried to arrange for dinner dates in Ukraine (as a first date), the girls always showed up not hungry having eaten earlier. Maybe it was the timing -- would meet at 8:30 pm. I would end up me eating while they had a drink.

I recommend you go to a pub near your flat at 8:30 pm on a weekday (not Friday). Mention you have work tomorrow and that you live nearby early in the date. Then after two hours ask her if she would like to see your flat. Keep it simple. "Would you like to see my flat?" Not "would you like to have vodka at my flat". You ask her this while you are already on a date, while you are already near your flat. You dont ask her this before your date. If she says no, think about bouncing somewhere else or just end the date then.

Once in your house, take her to your kitchen. Offer "would you like tea or something stronger". Dont read into her selection too much -- that is, just because she wants tea does means she's not willing to make-out or fuck. After the tea, take show her your room. If she says no, say "I'm just going to show you my room, come" gently take her hand and guide her to your room. Once in the room, escalate. Escalate gently. While making out, when you get to a point where she says no, smile it off and back down for a few minutes -- then try to again. If you get rejected three or four times, then stop altogether and wrap up the date within 15 minutes.

Sometimes girls put on a good girl front. It's just a game they play. I believe they want you to push them a little bit, whether they realize this consciously or not.

This is the same game I use in any country with any girl. I used this several times in Ukraine and had good success with it.

Depending on how it goes on date two, it will decide what you go for as far as a third date is concerned.

Great advice. I'm frantically searching for an apartment now, but there are none even close to the center of town. So, at the moment I'm still in a dormitory (1 room, public kitchen/bathroom).

If I find that apartment before the date, I will definately try this idea.

Otherwise I'll take her to see a movie. I don't think she's much for drinking at a bar. She said she can't remember the last time she went to a discoteka. A serious girl, but cute and smart.

By the way, I got this girl from a pick up during the day. The town I'm in has a cultural center and I was visiting it. The girl happened to be sitting and waiting for her language tutor to come...so I started a convo.

I don't think these girls are easy, but I certainly think they are more friendly than western girls.
I was so nice having a normal converstion.
Movie is not a good idea.Dinner or lunch is a good idea.
Are you still trying to find a wife Spartan, or have you decided to have a little fun?
Quote: (04-03-2012 12:29 PM)Spartan Wrote:  

I don't think these girls are easy

There's only one way to find out if she's easy or not. Until you try, you are only speculating. If a girl says "I'm a good girl", I give her a big smile and in my head I think "we'll see".

Definitely get a place in the center. The most important thing about your apartment is that it be located in a logistically good place, preferable near a major metro station. It needs to be easy to bounce to this location after a date.

Secondary is the quality of the apartment. Still very important. I remember a couple of Ukrainian girls commenting on how nice my pad was, as I was leading them into the bedroom.

Here's another thing about Ukrainian girls -- it's very unlikely she will let you come to her place. All the sex will you have will be in your own bed. One reason for this is that many of these girls share their rooms. My Ukrainian girlfriend actually shares a bed with her sister.

My advice works for me...it may or may not work for you. Good luck.
Quote: (04-03-2012 04:27 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Movie is not a good idea.Dinner or lunch is a good idea.

Hmm, ok. Sounds like a good idea.

Also, I'm currently living in a student dorm from the university.

How do you guys think I can meet people here?
All the people on my floor are foreigners (from the -stan countries) but on the floors above and below there are cute girls.

Not sure how to meet them though. One way would be in the student cafeteria downstairs. I'll give that a try.
t is different in province than in Kiev.In Kiev it is easy to find an apartment near the center because the center is huge.In province it is not the same.There you have to rely mostly on old Soviet hotels if you want a good location.They were always built in the best part of the town.Since they are relatively cheap and in good location they compensate more or less for the lack of comfort they provide.On the other hand you may not be allowed to bring a girl into such a hotel unless you bribe the guards which works in all cases.

For the girls it is almost the same to be ssen with a foreigner entering a hotel or an apartment unless they happen to have acquaintances working in the hotel.
Quote: (04-03-2012 12:29 PM)Spartan Wrote:  

I don't think these girls are easy

So it may seem...
My first Ukrainian lay was back in like 1995... when I asked her to hang out, first thing she said was "But I am a serious girl - are you fine with that? I may go out with you to have a drink and dance, but don't get any ideas! Deal?"

I said "deal" and I was banging her later that night.
Hmm..I had already asked the girl out for a movie before I got the dinner/lunch advice.

She said ok, but also asked if she can invite a few of her friends.

What should I do now? Should I agree to the friends coming and still try to kiss her?

Is this a sign that she's not interested in dating me? Thats ok if her friends are cute [Image: smile.gif]

Should I bring my friends? (3 Turkish guys who will be leaving by the end of the week)
Quote: (04-04-2012 04:10 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

Hmm..I had already asked the girl out for a movie before I got the dinner/lunch advice.

What should I do now? Should I agree to the friends coming and still try to kiss her?

Is this a sign that she's not interested in dating me? Thats ok if her friends are cute [Image: smile.gif]

Should I bring my friends? (3 Turkish guys who will be leaving by the end of the week)

Bail on her. She isn't interested.
You are going to pay for her friends tickets as well.What do you need the Turks for?Three more horny guys hardly make any difference.
Quote: (04-04-2012 04:30 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Meh, if I find another girl I'll bail on her. If I have no other plans on that date I'll go and maybe meet her friends. This girl is probably going to get to the EU on a scholarship, so she's probably thinking about that. But, her friends might be interested in me.

I will not pay for any of them and I will say that we are only friends here.
If they insist, I walk away.

In other bad new, I had a date for 18:00 today...but the girl said she can't make it, tomorrow she said.
Also, it appears that no one visits the cafeteria in the dorm...if I want to meet people here I need to go to other floors and start asking random people questions about stuff. Might be worth a try.

I need to invest more time in Mamba and message a lot more people.
Quote: (04-04-2012 09:50 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

Meh, if I find another girl I'll bail on her. If I have no other plans on that date I'll go and maybe meet her friends. This girl is probably going to get to the EU on a scholarship, so she's probably thinking about that. But, her friends might be interested in me.

In other bad new, I had a date for 18:00 today...but the girl said she can't make it, tomorrow she said.
Also, it appears that no one visits the cafeteria in the dorm...if I want to meet people here I need to go to other floors and start asking random people questions about stuff. Might be worth a try.

If you really want to have chances with her girlfriends you should pay for them.You should also abandon internet game since you are already there and the pussy flows around you in average.
My general advise from a Balkan point of view is to let your cock out as we say here that is storm and do not mind the consequences walk and circulate with cock out.
Quote: (04-04-2012 12:18 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (04-04-2012 09:50 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

If you really want to have chances with her girlfriends you should pay for them.You should also abandon internet game since you are already there and the pussy flows around you in average.
My general advise from a Balkan point of view is to let your cock out as we say here that is storm and do not mind the consequences walk and circulate with cock out.

This is true...I should approach the tons of girls in the university, in the dorm, etc.

However, I did get 3 solid phone numbers off of Mamba today and probably will have some dates.

About the cinema girl..ok, but if she brings guy friends too...then I won't pay for them, haha.
Nice. Good to hear you are on your way and making progress. You can do it too [Image: biggrin.gif]

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63
Given your location you will actually have to pay for the guy friends as well.It is inevitable but it will pay off.Listen to the Greek.

Good advice. Maybe she is still interested though...maybe she just wants to "show him off" to her friends. If she brings her friends, you probably wont be able to makeout or bang her.

I would cancel on her saying something came up. Cancelling on a girl is generally a strong move anyway. Makes you seem like you have a lot going on and you are being hard-to-get. Tell her something important came up, that you want to see her but cant.

Wait about five days and ask her out again. Next time, ask her one day in advance -- this will reduce the chances she brings anyone. Also, make it a weekday.
Quote:Quote:

Hah, my experience too. So far I've never actually seen a local girl put food in her mouth.

Asking her to invite a friend before intimacy is a bad sign.
It is a shit test actually.If you are hungry they will say they want to go for coffee and cocktails because they just ate.If you are not hungry they want to eat.That is why before any possible dinner I visit MC Donalds to be prepared for the case she is not hungry so at least I will not starve during the date.But I do not eat much in Mc Donalds just two burgers so in case I appear satiet to her and she chooses to eat I will be able to eat some food as well and not be ridiculous watching her eating and pay the bill as she wants.
Quote: (04-02-2012 10:38 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

Damn, I don't know what I'm doing here.

I've got a cute girl I went on a coffee date with.

I'm thinking of inviting her to see a movie, then try to escalate during the film.

I've got some friends from Turkey here and they know shit Russian but seem to be doing well with the ladies. One of their ideas for a date was "I have vodka in my apartment..come on over"
My girl is just a tad bit more classy and I don't think she'd go for that.

I suspect that your Turkish mates are either lying or are instead paying for hookers / sponsoring (indirect prostitution) which is cheating in a PUA context. In all my years of travelling, I have never just said to a girl, "I have vodka in my apartment...come on over" because I would have got nowhere. Granted that I have had ONS in EE though not many, I find that I have to go the 3rd or 4th date before I crack open the legs. You need game. From my experience of seeing Turkish guys in clubs in Kiev, many of them come across as sexually frustrated/repressed and even downright creepy, not the alphas with class and sophistication. Listen to the advice of Kamaki and you will not go wrong.
Sorry guys if I write sometimes incomprehensible things in English but a guy strangled me for two to five minutes with sleep lock on Sunday night so that his comrade could rob me.Since then I cannot speak as before my voice has changed and I have severe sore throat.I am also very irritable and cannot think so fast so I suppose the quality of my posts will decline for a while.

The whole game of Turks is based on eastern style charm and rampant primitive lies.A Turk always views the Westerner with contempt and thinks himslef as largely superior.S thye probably view you as victim who may attract some sympathy from the girls so that a real male(a Turk) can meet them through you and fuck them.That is if you do not recognize the lies of the Turks instantly they lose respect towards you.(which you do not have as well by being Westerner).