rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boredom Helps You Git Some

This has been an almost recurring thing throughout my recent lays:

I am in a situation with a girl, and after a little while, I just get really bored and I want to pass out. At this point, the girl senses this, I suppose, because right when I'm laying back and going off into my own little world, they start making the situation ripe for sex.

One case I'm thinking of is quite funny. I was laying in bed, and the girl was next to me. We were kissing quite a bit before, and we were both in our underwear, but I was really drunk and even though, of course, I love sex, sleep seemed like it would feel so much better at that moment, so I start to kind of just go quiet, and at that point, lo and behold, her hand is in my underwear. At that moment, I was incredibly tired, and incredibly drunk, but she kept at it until *bing bang boom*.

Another, I was at a girl's apartment, and we had fooled around a little bit the last time we hung out, but nothing serious. When I got there, we were just watching tv and talking, and after a while I was super tired again, so I just kind of went into my little world and started zoning out while watching tv. Before I knew it, she laid down on the couch with her butt towards me and her legs warming themselves under me. At this point, I couldn't help it because I just love girl's behinds, so I reached over and started massaging her gentle parts. This of course led once again to *bing bang boom*.

What is the point of this post?

Well, in both of these cases, there was a bit of escalation early on, but then at one point, my body just gets super tired and I just feel like passing out. It's at this point where the girl starts doing her own escalation.

I'm not particularly sure what to attribute this to, but I'm guessing it has to do with turning a girl on, and then turning yourself off. I think some of you should try this and tell me if it works for you. If so, that would be rad.

i dont care about girl cumming all over...all i want is to insert my dick into her love tunnel and then hear her scream as long as iam fucking her....after dat...who cares?

You gotta listen to your body brah,

It happens to me all the time. I waste all of my Aloha getting the young ladies in the mood, my mind wanders. Some times I get them over to my house and I don't know. I'd just rather have some chicken?

I thought I'd be a pimp a while back so I got a hot tub off craigslist for $200. Sure I've had some fun with it, but the thing is what it is. It's nice and relaxing. Me and the girl just wind up reading magazines.

Usually things come back around in the morning.

Aloha!

"At this point, I couldn't help it because I just love girl's behinds, so I reached over and started massaging her gentle parts"

I dont know what it is but the shit I am reading tonight on here is hilarious.

Quote: (10-12-2009 11:13 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

I think some of you should try this and tell me if it works for you.

Look so I did brah,

You can have all the game in town.

When you get home, and all you want is a backrub, you get a backrub.

If that's all you want and that's what you get, you still win.

If the wahine has something else on her mind, let her run with it if you can handle.

It's a bonus.

Aloha!