rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[FAKE DATA SHEET] Budva, Montenegro - The land of the horny locals

[Roosh: This troll was busted by Soma in post #44]

Hello,

Since there's a lot of threads of the big classical cities i want to give you something different but still amazing.

We'll start off with a little mini-fact section about the country

It's a little country with a population of 650 000 (increases to about 2 million during the summer). The country is located between Croatia, Serbia BiH and Albania and as you might of guessed, yes it was a part of Yugoslavia. The country claimed its Independence in the year 2006 and has been evolving like crazy since then. I've never seen a country develop as much as Montenegro (well except Dubai, UAE) it's crazy!

Citites and Places

I'll start off with Budva because i believe this might be the best city in Montenegro to apply your game on. You could prefer the others if the description fits you, so everything is to his each own, like everything else in this world..

Budva

Budva is a coastal city and the center of Montenegros tourism and nightlife.

Cost
Beer: €3 for a 330ml bottle.
Bed: €15 for a private room.(cheapest)
Board: €5 for a pizza.
Everywhere else (except Porto Montenegro) it's cheaper

The women

The women here are exceptional, 7 to 10s are the easiest women to spot, i sincerely believe it's hard to spot a women below a 7. The women are often blonde, tall and large breasted of Slavic origin.
The BWH (bust, waist and hips measurement) averages the same as the Polish, according to my experiences. The tourism is mainly from Serbia and the eastern block (mostly Russia) so there is a lot of potential in the girls that visit. Usually the Russian girls are even easier than the locals, but they do cost a little bit more, want more cocktails, wants you to dress expensively etc. It's known for long that the Russian girls that visit Montenegro are on their "Sex-vacation", i find that pretty good [Image: smile.gif]

The locals are crazy over tourists (and money, of course), the girl might think you're a local but the second they find out that you're a tourist, THEY attack! I believe this is because of the culture in Montenegro, the sexuality is suppressed because of the "small-town" feeling in the country during off-season, "everybody knows everything about everyone" applies here very well. Therefore when she sees a tourist, her panties wet up immediately since there is no risk of anyone ever finding out.

I stayed in this town, the summer of 2011 for 10 days and my game was pretty impressive, 7/10 days i scored. You will definitely love the town, the atmosphere the structure i mean everything i beautiful, as well as the nature and the women.

Nightlife

Trocadero

Great club for spotting local talent, plays mostly Balkan music. Definitely check this place out! Laid Score: 1/2 Nights

Top Hill

Wow, just wow. This got titled recently as one of the best open air clubs in the world! With amazing DJs and women in MASSES! The music is often pumpin' house and the girls get crazy! Check this place out before everything else! Laid Score: 5/6 Nights

Sparta

As Trocadero, Sparta is on of the local hot spots with enormous talent, plays also balkan music but switches to party music often. Laid Score: 1/2 Nights

Kotor

Kotor is a beautiful city, architectural it's the best in Montenegro. Recently the city received a World Heritage mark from UNESCO which says the most. If you want to visit a city because of it's beauty I recommend Kotor but if you want to apply your game, choose Budva.

THIS BEING THE EXCEPTION: Club Maximus

This club is banging, it's the largest club in the Balkan and it's boomin', you will love the DJs (well who wouldn't when the worlds best visit?) and the girls are everywhere, GOOD LUCK trying to find more men than women in this club! So visit this club only over night, but stay in Budva!

So if you want to visit Maximus, just take a cab from Budva, it might cost you 25€ and it's only a 15-20 minute drive.

Porto Montenegro, Tivat

Rich playboys with tens and tens of blonde skimpy models running around everywhere, this is Porto Montenegro, don't forgot the yachts of your dreams are also here.

This is a High-End place, according to the New York Times Porto Montenegro will in a couple of years become the new Monaco and i can second that. First of all the place is magnificent, the atmosphere is wonderful but it's expensive, really expensive. It's the second largest luxury-yacht marina in the world, Monaco being first.

My experience

I stayed here for 5 days, there are no hotels yet so I stayed in my fathers friends apartment which he bought for around 1,000,000€, so it was a really exclusive apartment but it's NOT the most expensive, far from it actually. The women are phenomenal and have a nice attitude but a little bit up-tight like in any other High-end area. I did not have a Yacht so that is a huge minus when you are in "Porto" because the women only see one thing, money. My stats here 0/5 days, i did make out with one model but that's it.

This place is beautiful and really cheap to dock your yacht, that's why it's attracting so many tourists from Monaco BUT if you don't have that huge amount of cash your game will not work here, at least it didn't for me. Maybe in a couple of years i will be able to return to Porto Montenegro and kill it! But at this time in my life, i'm just not that rich, yet!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anything and please rate my thread but please be gentle, it's my first [Image: smile.gif] haha

Great post, and welcome to the forum.

I dig the "Laid Score" aspect of your data sheet.

Care to post a picture of what you'd consider the average female encountered?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Sounds like you had a rather different experience than Richie. Were you there during the summer high season or low season?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (04-01-2012 02:30 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Great post, and welcome to the forum.

I dig the "Laid Score" aspect of your data sheet.

Care to post a picture of what you'd consider the average female encountered?
Thank your the kind words! [Image: smile.gif]

How could I forget that? I will post a picture in the OP so no one misses it [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (04-01-2012 02:44 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Sounds like you had a ratherthan Richie. Were you there during the summer high season or low season?

I find his post pretty wrong, at least according to my experience. The thing is as i said in the OP that, the girls do mistake your for a local and therefore being cold. When it's obvious that you are a tourist, they really were all over me.

I was there during High-season, late July - early August.

I read thru Richies info and compared it to yours so im wondering where you 2 differed in game styles...did you spend a lot of money on the girls... did you dress better than the average guy out there, Richie seemed to have an issue approaching girls in packs so sounded like he went solo did you go solo or did you have some wingmen? Did you notice any of the italian greek spanish looking types doing well out there? My buddy is thinking his stag out there, so this info is some good stuff, thanks.

I am also quite surprised by this post, I have been to Montenegro a few times, though I was staying in Herzeg Novi, Kotor most of the time.

As a Serb, I know that Montenegrin girls are some of the most difficult you will find anywhere, harder than Serbs even. They are very tribal and don't like to mix with foreigners so muc. These towns are also small and if they were fucking everything in sight then everyone would know about it.

How many of your lays were Montenegrin OP?, perhaps you did exceptionally well because you are Swedish, and perhaps blonde?

Montenegrin and Serb women are in my opinion the most beautiful in Eastern Europe, for my particular tastes at least, ass and legs. But they are most certainly not large breasted in general, that is their weak point.

I'm sure Kamaki will chime in soon, as he has also knows Serb/Montenegrin women pretty well

Quote: (04-01-2012 03:40 AM)mikeymike Wrote:  

I read thru Richies info and compared it to yours so im wondering where you 2 differed in game styles...did you spend a lot of money on the girls... did you dress better than the average guy out there, Richie seemed to have an issue approaching girls in packs so sounded like he went solo did you go solo or did you have some wingmen? Did you notice any of the italian greek spanish looking types doing well out there? My buddy is thinking his stag out there, so this info is some good stuff, thanks.

My style is pretty much getting the ladies to work for my attention after i've deployed the hook. When it comes to the money spending i will say this, it differed when it came tothe locals or the russian tourists.

When it came to the locals i always tried to get the girls attention by showing her that i'm ordering in English and not in the native language (even though i know it) that really fires them up. After that i do the approach.

I was always out with friends but always approached alone because then it gives me the opportunity to like like i might be leaving at anytime. When the locals are in a group you have to isolate her from her group(the game 101), it's not hard but it takes finesse.
Tip: Let her notice you, approach, talk for a while, then get her out of the group by going to the bar and ordering just the two of you, tell her that you're buying, then you're in.

When it comes to the money, i did maybe buy a drink or two for the local girls.

The russian/ukanian/etc. tourist is a tad more expensive but much, much more easier, as i said Montenegro is their "sex-vacation".

I like to dress well with a nice watch to it, maybe that did help me i do not know but, my day game at the beach without clothes worked pretty well too.

As for the greek/spanish looking type (as myself) is the best, no doubt. The blonde and lighter guys tend to be seen as more feminine in Montenegro and the whole Balkan actually. That is based of what i've heard from locas.

Hope this helps!

Quote: (04-01-2012 03:53 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I am also quite surprised by this post, I have been to Montenegro a few times, though I was staying in Herzeg Novi, Kotor most of the time.

As a Serb, I know that Montenegrin girls are some of the most difficult you will find anywhere, harder than Serbs even. They are very tribal and don't like to mix with foreigners so muc. These towns are also small and if they were fucking everything in sight then everyone would know about it.

How many of your lays were Montenegrin OP?, perhaps you did exceptionally well because you are Swedish, and perhaps blonde?

Montenegrin and Serb women are in my opinion the most beautiful in Eastern Europe, for my particular tastes at least, ass and legs. But they are most certainly not large breasted in general, that is their weak point.

I'm sure Kamaki will chime in soon, as he has also knows Serb/Montenegrin women pretty well

I'm actually dark because i'm not entirely Swedish, even though i am born and raised there.

I've been in most of Montenegro and i will agree with you except when it comes to Budva. When I am referring to the locals, i am not talking about the locals of Budva i am talking about the the women of the whole country who visit Budva, they tend to be more "slutty". Girls from PODGORICA (the capital) though is to stay away from, they are fucking impossible, I could buy her a car and she would shit all over me.

Let's see... One was russian, the other ukrainan or something, one Serb and the rest from Montenegro. As i said the girls are really stuck up when looking at you but after you're in it's pretty easy to score. (IF YOU REALLY SHOW HERE THAT YOU'RE A TOURIST WITH A LITTLE BIT OF CASH)

Read my post before this one, maybe it clarifies something. Have you ever been in Budva?

Quote: (04-01-2012 04:12 AM)seluca Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2012 03:53 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I'm actually dark because i'm not entirely Swedish, even though i am born and raised there.

I've been in most of Montenegro and i will agree with you except when it comes to Budva. When I am referring to the locals, i am not talking about the locals of Budva i am talking about the the women of the whole country who visit Budva, they tend to be more "slutty". Girls from PODGORICA (the capital) though is to stay away from, they are fucking impossible, I could buy her a car and she would shit all over me.

Let's see... One was russian, the other ukrainan or something, one Serb and the rest from Montenegro. As i said the girls are really stuck up when looking at you but after you're in it's pretty easy to score. (IF YOU REALLY SHOW HERE THAT YOU'RE A TOURIST WITH A LITTLE BIT OF CASH)

Read my post before this one, maybe it clarifies something. Have you ever been in Budva?

I'm really surprised that many girls from other parts of Montenegro/Serbia would come there to fuck either, and if they did they would come with guys, and not look for it.

Agreed that if you flash the cash there it will definitely produce results, have access to a boat etc, I know plenty of whores from Belgrade who go to the coast for these reasons.

You obviously got some good results in Budva, I never partied there, just visited with my mother out of season a few years ago. Visited a lot of other areas though, and was not impressed with the nightlife. The nightclubs are often playing turbo folk music, these are the clubs to avoid.

Maybe things are better these days, perhaps with the huge influx of Russians, the Russian girls are exerting their slutty influence and the Montenegrin girls have to adapt.

Will be going to Serbia for some time soon, I may drop down to the coast. But to be honest the last time I did, I said never again.

Quote: (04-01-2012 05:29 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I'm really surprised that many girls from other parts of Montenegro/Serbia would come there to fuck either, and if they did they would come with guys, and not look for it.

Agreed that if you flash the cash there it will definitely produce results, have access to a boat etc, I know plenty of whores from Belgrade who go to the coast for these reasons.

You obviously got some good results in Budva, I never partied there, just visited with my mother out of season a few years ago. Visited a lot of other areas though, and was not impressed with the nightlife. The nightclubs are often playing turbo folk music, these are the clubs to avoid.

Maybe things are better these days, perhaps with the huge influx of Russians, the Russian girls are exerting their slutty influence and the Montenegrin girls have to adapt.

Will be going to Serbia for some time soon, I may drop down to the coast. But to be honest the last time I did, I said never again.
It may be so that the promiscuity of the tourists is rubbing off on the locals, a quite good observation you did there I may say.

Turbo folk, is something i hate, i really do. That's way i can recommend these clubs, with some seriously good music: Top Hill in Budva and Maximus in Kotor. I hope you visit the coast during season, if not disappointment is inevitable.

The thing is that i know i'm not the only one i know that's been getting good results in Budva time after time, I actually got better results in Budva than in Prague, which says pretty much.

Most Serbs go to Greece now instead of Montenegro. They do a coach holiday with all their friends and the whole thing costs less than 200 euros, especially now that the Serbian dinar is in decline, Greece is cheaper for them than Montenegro and more fun.

So I expect the mix in Budva to be more and more Russian dominated.

Are you going there this year?

Quote: (04-01-2012 06:46 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Most Serbs go to Greece now instead of Montenegro. They do a coach holiday with all their friends and the whole thing costs less than 200 euros, especially now that the Serbian dinar is in decline, Greece is cheaper for them than Montenegro and more fun.

So I expect the mix in Budva to be more and more Russian dominated.

Are you going there this year?

Well vacation is a bit out of schedule this year, I just came back from a long business trip in NYC and i think i'll be heading back in a month so i'll be stuck in NYC the whole summer. If I do find time for some vacation it will probably be in somewhere in the states.

Interesting report. I decided to hit this place up after reading cool things about it on Nomads site. I don't doubt his post however !!HYPE ALERT!! Be warned fella's this place is not as nearly as easy as Seluca suggests. THis is undoubtably the place to go if you want to gorp at the most beautiful women in the world HANDS DOWN!. Some of the girls faces and asses are forever etched in brain. But if you think just because you are foreign that you are going to get anywhere with the women then think again. I look back with rose tinted glasses a little now because there were some highlights and and a few memorable interactions with women but in general I was knocking my head against a brick wall. Finding English speakers was a huge problem for me and the bitch shields were the highest I have ever witnessed. I usually always get lucky on my stints abroad but I felt very out of my depth here. Hvar is better because there are lots of English speakers but Budva was like walking into somebody elses party and I wasnt invited. It's possible my game slipped a little because I wasnt expecting to have to work that hard for it. Plus I always say its got more to do with Luck than Game so maybe I was just really unlucky. I sure do feel it now. Seluca Lay rate it surprisingly high.
I would say go... but I really felt like this was not a place were beautiful women came to hook up.

Quote: (04-01-2012 07:16 AM)Richie Wrote:  

Interesting report. I decided to hit this place up after reading cool things about it on Nomads site. I don't doubt his post however !!HYPE ALERT!! Be warned fella's this place is not as nearly as easy as Seluca suggests. THis is undoubtably the place to go if you want to gorp at the most beautiful women in the world HANDS DOWN!. Some of the girls faces and asses are forever etched in brain. But if you think just because you are foreign that you are going to get anywhere with the women then think again. I look back with rose tinted glasses a little now because there were some highlights and and a few memorable interactions with women but in general I was knocking my head against a brick wall. Finding English speakers was a huge problem for me and the bitch shields were the highest I have ever witnessed. I usually always get lucky on my stints abroad but I felt very out of my depth here. Hvar is better because there are lots of English speakers but Budva was like walking into somebody elses party and I wasnt invited. It's possible my game slipped a little because I wasnt expecting to have to work that hard for it. Plus I always say its got more to do with Luck than Game so maybe I was just really unlucky. I sure do feel it now. Seluca Lay rate it surprisingly high.
I would say go... but I really felt like this was not a place were beautiful women came to hook up.

This is exactly my experience, huge bitch shields, tribal mentality, more of a place to take your girlfriend etc.

Not discounting what the OP says though, each guy has different experiences, I know this from the Ukraine.

Quote: (04-01-2012 07:16 AM)Richie Wrote:  

I find this really odd and i have to ask you, where did you hang out? Did you approach in groups?

Look at my other posts in the thread and that will maybe clarify my success. As I said earlier, I had a better rate in Budva than in Prague.

I mean, you need to find the right places, I mostly suggest Top Hill (have you been there?) and Maximus in Kotor. These to have the exact mix of locals and tourist, in these places "every" local knows English because these are the "trendy locals".

In Sparta and Trocadero, I had to struggle to get laid. Then when everything else was failing, I went to option B: start to spend a lot of money which got the attention of the women as if pigs were flying. But my game in Top Hill was one of the best I've ever performed with not spending a lot.

Quote: (04-01-2012 07:42 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

This is exactly my experience, huge bitch shields, tribal mentality, more of a place to take your girlfriend etc.

Not discounting what the OP says though, each guy has different experiences, I know this from the Ukraine.
I thought i really made it clear in the OP, I'm not saying that these girls "Bitch shield" isn't huge I'm stating the the exact opposite in fact, but when i did my method, showing them that i was an "Experienced wealthy European" the locals went mad, especially the "Hip and trendy" locals who find themselves being international because they listen to music that isn't turbo folk haha [Image: biggrin.gif]

Yes I checked out the Top Hill bar a couple of times. (Terrible music in my opinion) but a cool club. Lots of Hot girls with scary looking Russian dudes. I even went with some very friendly local girls who I met at a bar. (They werent that hot and it's hard to go 6 when there are so many 8's, 9's).
I do not doubt your success Seluca. THere is no point in making up numbers on such a forum.. we are all in the same boat [Image: smile.gif].
I had money in my pocket but I was not flashing the cash. Also I was rolling solo a lot of the time so it made group approaches hard work. I simply was not used to this environment and now I see the error of my ways. However I still could not recommend this place to get pussy.

Quote: (04-01-2012 07:58 AM)Richie Wrote:  

Yes I checked out the Top Hill bar a couple of times. (Terrible music in my opinion) but a cool club. Lots of Hot girls with scary looking Russian dudes. I even went with some very friendly local girls who I met at a bar. (They werent that hot and it's hard to go 6 when there are so many 8's, 9's).
I do not doubt your success Seluca. THere is no point in making up numbers on such a forum.. we are all in the same boat [Image: smile.gif].
I had money in my pocket but I was not flashing the cash. Also I was rolling solo a lot of the time so it made group approaches hard work. I simply was not used to this environment and now I see the error of my ways. However I still could not recommend this place to get pussy.

How sad that you didn't enjoy your stay, I really thought i found a jewel when i found budva, especially when i saw that Naughty Nomad thought practically the same as me about Budva.

NN's report was not quite so glowing as yours, he gave it 3.5/5 on the hook up scale, said not a great place to get your flag.

It's the sort of place you really want to be a jewel since at first glance it looks like a pussy goldmine. But in my experience the higher concentration of quality the bigger the cock tease. I am sure it is a Gem for some players... but not this one [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (04-01-2012 08:06 AM)seluca Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2012 07:58 AM)Richie Wrote:  

How sad that you didn't enjoy your stay, I really thought i found a jewel when i found budva, especially when i saw that Naughty Nomad thought practically the same as me about Budva.

Quote: (04-01-2012 08:22 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

NN's report was not quite so glowing as yours, he gave it 3.5/5 on the hook up scale, said not a great place to get your flag.
To be fair he gave Tallinn also 3,5 so that's pretty OK, in my book i give Budva 4/5 and if you count in for the beautiful women it's easy 4,5.

Quote: (04-01-2012 08:22 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

One more thing about NNs review, he was there in 2009 i believe and three years in Montenegro years is huge, the countries culture as well as architect is changing rapidly.

unless things suddenly change over the border, it sounds very different to southern croatia

bear in mind i am a super chode, but this is what i observed:

- croatian women were indeed in great shape and quite facially attractive but they are dark complexioned with quite mediterranean or slavic features. not many blondes at all. they are infinitely fitter than british girls.
- not very open or friendly. certainly not gagging for the tourist cock like a gaggle of thai whores.
- a general cultural point: croats are, at least, superficially the surliest and rudest cunts i have encountered, though this really applies to limited, everyday interactions. supermarket cashiers don't look at you and even tourist office staff seem resentful. very odd for a brit
- beer was a bit cheaper than 3 eur/330 ml, which is about par with british prices, though this could be a regional difference.

obviously this only applies to (southern) croatia, where they deal with a huge volume of tourists.

accidental double post