rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I want back in the US Navy

I got no action in my life.

Tonight I got shitcanned at Tropics at Pearl Harbor.

I was with some friends from the old days. I dare anybody to fuck with these guys. They're all still right in it, and living it up. I'm ten times as tough now as I was when I was 25.

Hey Ali-B is Thugs and Thieves still in business? Do i gotta go get a job at Academia or whatever the fuck they call it?

I think If I sign back in I'll sit at a desk in Oxnard California, and that's the extent of it. I bet they won't even put me on a ship.

At this point in my life I don't care about money. I just want the party.

Ali-b and others... what do I do?

Aloha!

I won't pretend to know how the US Navy works (unless it's about naval operations during WWII), but getting into it for the party!!? There has to be better ways to liven it up... You sure you're just not seeking the high that comes with feeling invulnerable in a gang on shore leave?

I feel ya man. It sucks when you meet up with old shipmates that are still in and reminisce about old times. You feel like an outsider looking in. You gotta remember they have to go back to the ship and be miserable. We've been out a long time, and getting back in uniform and playing fuck fuck games isn't an option, least not for me.

If you want back in the loop look at doing a tour in the defense industry. Come over and play in the sandbox for a year. Thugs and thieves are still in biz, if it's what I think you're talking about.

Unless something drastic happens, I'll be in the Phils from mid-May through the first of June if you want to meet up out that way.

You want more of a challenge without which it all seems to easy and boring?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

So, you want party and adventure in your life and that is why you are signing up for a desk job?

Im not getting it.