rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ferrell Announces Anchorman Sequel

Am I the only one who has yet to even see the original?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Did you guys liked that movie that much? For me it was one of the weakest Ferell's films.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Will Ferrel is the same guy in all his movies. The only thing that changes is his job.

I think Will Ferrell is one of the funniest people on the planet.

With that said, I have never liked any movie he has ever been in. I was living in DC at the time Anchorman came out and went to see it with like 10+ people. I was the only person who thought it was shit.

His movies are trash to me.

The only Will Farrell movie that I found funny was Old School, the rest sucked IMHO. I once read somewhere that he is the most over paid actor in Hollywood if you compare his salary per film to what the movie actually makes, not surprising.

He was great in SNL, especially as Robert Goulet and that cowbell one

Quote: (03-29-2012 10:07 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Will Ferrel is the same guy in all his movies. The only thing that changes is his job.

I agree with this for the most part, but I don't think he's as bad as Zack Galifinakis.

I like Ferrel, but I think most of his movies are pretty weak, if I had to say his best movies are Old School and Step Brothers, but he was funniest in Wedding Crashers.

Will Ferrel isn't funny.