rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha List

Alpha List

αlpha list

One of the best ways to learn how to do anything in life is through a mentorship. We learn a lot by following the example of those who we look up to, and in the case of pick up, there have, for generations, been men who have been exemplary in the art of seduction & pickup. Here, I would like to post the "Alpha List", a place where we can post some of the men we look up to when it comes to attracting beautiful women. Maybe something can be learned from this. I hope so.

1) Flavio Briatore: The child of former school teachers, A former F1 driver manager, and the father of one of Heidi Klum's children, he has a knack for picking up super models, and at the age of 58 married a 28 year old "wonder bra" model.
[Image: Flavio+Briatore+Leaving+Cipriani+Restaur...X408ll.jpg]

2) Bruce Willis: had Demi Moore in her prime, moved on to model Emma Heming
[Image: bruce_willis400+-+wire.jpg]

3) Michael Douglas: 25 years age difference with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones
[Image: stone-sharon-photo-sharon-stone-and-mich...200974.jpg]

4) Henry Nicholas: ex-CEO of Broadcom, planner of sex-cave that was broadsided by fraud charges (fuck the law).
[Image: poar01_nicholas0811.jpg]

5) Roosh: badass
[Image: semi-cama.jpg]

Alpha List

Don Ho.

There's a story that goes around about him banging Princess Diana.

He fathered something like 12 children.

Alpha List

errrm, Flavio Briatore was never a Formula One driver, only team boss and drivers manager until last week he was expelled for cheating from any FIA sanctioned sport.

Being I the expert in Formula One, could not leave you guys stating wrong things about Flavio! [Image: tongue.gif]

Alpha List

King Kamehameha, he was good.

There is a palace of his on the Big Island that you can visit. It has a 24 room "ladies dormitory"

I read some stuff about how the Mormons tried to rip off his polygamy techniques.

Alpha List

haha i'm flattered

Alpha List

Just having a name like "Flavio Briatore" will get you laid.

Alpha List

Quote: (10-07-2009 06:32 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Just having a name like "Flavio Briatore" will get you laid.

Ha.

And his hair. Smooth.

Flavio Briatore kills it.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Alpha List

flavio was our nightmare, gifted to you

if kills you [Image: tongue.gif]

Alpha List

Bill Clinton

[Image: bill-clinton-in-esquire1.jpg]

Silvio Berlusconi

[Image: silvio-berlusconi-and-ver-001.jpg]

Nicolas Sarkozy

[Image: nicolas-sarkozy-carla-bruni.jpg]

Alpha List

How could I forget Richard Branson?
[Image: article-1171739-04864e99000005dc-411_468x435jpg.jpeg]

[Image: richard-branson-v-australia-600x400.jpg]

How alpha is it to start up your own Airline and tell your stewardesses not to bother the guests trying to join the mile high club?

Alpha List

Quote: (10-07-2009 05:22 PM)Kona Wrote:  

King Kamehameha, he was good.

There is a palace of his on the Big Island that you can visit. It has a 24 room "ladies dormitory"

I read some stuff about how the Mormons tried to rip off his polygamy techniques.

"It's good to be the King"

Alpha List

Quote: (10-08-2009 02:21 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

How alpha is it to start up your own Airline and tell your stewardesses not to bother the guests trying to join the mile high club?

Did he really tell his stewardesses that?? Wow.

Yeah Branson is a pretty interesting guy. He's been knighted, so that's damn alpha right there alone. Hmmm, but then again so was Elton John, scratch that.

But he's a fascinating dude. Started his first business at age 16 and looks like his life was on an upward spiral ever since. I should read his autobiography some time. Men could learn a lot from alphas like him.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story...52,00.html

Alpha List

Quote: (10-08-2009 04:07 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Started his first business at age 16 and looks like his life was on an upward spiral ever since.

He had some rough patches; he got hit with a tax evasion charge and his parents had to mortgage their home to help him pay off the penalty. But he persevered and met with success again.

Alpha List

Das Governator:
[Image: schwarzenegger-with-cigar.jpg]

It's hard for me to dislike my Governor when all of San Francisco hates him!

Alpha List

[Image: 16grim.jpg]

Porfirio Rubirosa - made his wealth from his women, his large member had a reputation all its own, and lived as a playboy in Paris while serving a dictator abroad.

Alpha List

great find Basil!
Didn't know about him but checked after you posted and Truman Capote described Porfirio as a 11incher who made him salivate hehe (probably exaggerating) but true playboy life to be imitated!

Alpha List

Fabian Basabe:
[Image: PH2005060700398.jpg]
He's more of a rich boy from a well connected family, but at least he makes use of it. He is famous for having "danced" with one of the Bush twins.

Jeremy Piven:
He has the aggressive alpha male part down to a tee
[Image: Jeremy_Piven_Jessica_Hart.jpg]

Alpha List

Quote: (10-15-2009 10:08 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Fabian Basabe:
He's more of a rich boy from a well connected family, but at least he makes use of it. He is famous for having "danced" with one of the Bush twins.

Jeremy Piven:

One time I was watching "Entourage" while I was really really really high and I noticed that although Ari Gold had lots of alpha tendencies, he wasn't a true alpha on the series. Way too nervous, high strung, and uses/abuses his position of power as a crutch. Plus, he supplicates and cowers to others above him except those he hates, rather than manning up and holding his ground. I think he's a really well written character, though and it led me to believe (whilst stoned) that he was molded into that by his career, for better or for worse.

Alpha List

Quote: (10-18-2009 07:09 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2009 10:08 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Fabian Basabe:

Jeremy Piven:

One time I was watching "Entourage" while I was really really really high and I noticed that although Ari Gold had lots of alpha tendencies, he wasn't a true alpha on the series. Way too nervous, high strung, and uses/abuses his position of power as a crutch. Plus, he supplicates and cowers to others above him except those he hates, rather than manning up and holding his ground. I think he's a really well written character, though and it led me to believe (whilst stoned) that he was molded into that by his career, for better or for worse.

I heard the guy is a chump in real life.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Alpha List

I want to be named Flavio and live in a sex cave.

Alpha List

[Image: MichaelDouglas43.jpg]
Douglas married Welsh actress Catherine Zeta-Jones on November 18, 2000; they were both born on September 25, though 25 years apart. Zeta-Jones says that when they met in Deauville, Douglas used the line "I want to father your children." They have two children, Dylan Michael (born August 8, 2000) and Carys Zeta (born April 20, 2003).

Michael Douglas is my god.

Alpha List

"I want to father your children."

Strong Game.

I am going to use that one if I ever get to that point.

Alpha List

I like the list here but it has its problems. Everyone here, with the exception of Roosh, has either political power, or a deep aesthetic charisma, they look good.

However, along this line if I were to add someone to the celebrity political alpha list it would be the fictional character of Don Draper.
[Image: draper.jpg]
I have brought some of his techniques-character traits into my own game, namely the shady past, the unwavering confidence, the body language to match it, and how to really use strong silences and pauses in conversations with women. The character and the actor have the non-verbal game dialed.

Alpha List

College Game,

I have never watched that show, but I am familiar with it.

Don't forget to add the smoking and custom suits.

And slicked back hair.

Straight out of The G Manifesto Playbook.

Alpha List

porfirio rubirosa, hands down!