rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

French Muslim goes rogue

French Muslim goes rogue

Another victim of European Xenophobia

TOULOUSE, France — For Mohamed Merah, the Frenchman suspected of killing four Jews and three Muslim soldiers in southwestern France, the road to radicalization ran from a delinquent childhood in Toulouse to Kandahar in Afghanistan.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46813803/n...2px0NUWnlY

French Muslim goes rogue

Double posted topic.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

French Muslim goes rogue

Quote: (03-21-2012 07:27 PM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

TOULOUSE, France — For Mohamed Merah, the Frenchman suspected of killing four Jews and three Muslim soldiers in southwestern France, the road to radicalization ran from a delinquent childhood in Toulouse to Kandahar in Afghanistan.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46813803/n...2px0NUWnlY

How the fuck is he a victim?

Dude fought in Afghanistan. He should have been monitored more closely.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

French Muslim goes rogue

but I thought Islam was a religion of peace???

French Muslim goes rogue

Properly understood, he isn't French. He's a Salafist Muslim of Algerian descent in France.

Quote:Quote:

Seriously? You buy that?

I talked to an awesome Frenchman today, a 70 year old accomplished scientist. "Is it wrong in America to say that this one has a nice ass?" he asks, motioning to this blonde chick with a nice ass. Dude was a straight up G. I actually knew her, and introduced her to him.

Vive la France!

French Muslim goes rogue

Nope, he's French. Born and raised in France.

French Muslim goes rogue

Every culture is xenophobic. It's pretty natural, ESPECIALLY where there is a lack of diversity. The more interaction you have with another group, the less discriminatory/racist/xenophobic you shall be to them.

French Muslim goes rogue

"Victim"?! You taking the piss???? The guy shot 3 little kids dead including a three year old girl so I know who the victims were in this story and it ain't that prick.

French Muslim goes rogue

Another victim of political correctness.

French Muslim goes rogue

Quote: (03-22-2012 06:01 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

The more interaction you have with another group, the less discriminatory/racist/xenophobic you shall be to them.

Actually, the opposite appears to be the case on a macro level: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/03/1...uilibrium/

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

French Muslim goes rogue

Quote: (03-22-2012 08:50 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

The more interaction you have with another group, the less discriminatory/racist/xenophobic you shall be to them.

Actually, the opposite appears to be the case on a macro level: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/03/1...uilibrium/

Good call. I was thinking of that very same post.

By the way, didn't you use to have an avatar pic of Evola? Noice.

French Muslim goes rogue

No, but wasn't he was an honorary member of your non-wanking club?

French Muslim goes rogue

The guy got shot this morning.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

French Muslim goes rogue

Quote: (03-22-2012 09:11 AM)ATTA Wrote:  

Hah, well spotted. I did have him as my avatar - didn't expect anyone here to recognise him.

Basilransom, I think you'd like some of Evola's work.

French Muslim goes rogue

Quote: (03-22-2012 11:34 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2012 09:11 AM)ATTA Wrote:  

Hah, well spotted. I did have him as my avatar - didn't expect anyone here to recognise him.

Basilransom, I think you'd like some of Evola's work.

Never heard of him, definitely going to take a look.

French Muslim goes rogue

That tragedy in the French school... They are going to blame Iran... It says Mossad all over.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

French Muslim goes rogue

Quote: (03-21-2012 08:37 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Properly understood, he isn't French. He's a Salafist Muslim of Algerian descent in France.

That's one of the problems in France, you have French born people of foreign decent who grow up feeling excluded by the society they are raised in. These guys are easy targets to be influenced and recruited by terrorist groups, he isn't the only Frenchman of Arab decent to fight against NATO forces in Afghanistan. I'm pretty sure there were a few in Iraq too.

This guy was a nut job POS and his actions are inexcusable but I'm willing to bet that we'll see more of his ilk commit copy-cat crimes in France.

It will be interesting to see how this affects the up coming election in France. I was studying with a couple of French guys a couple of weeks ago and they were saying that Sarkozy was trying to appeal more to the right wing voters in France (heavy handed crime and immigration policies), I'm sure these events will bolster his chances of winning.

On Verra!

French Muslim goes rogue

Heartiste is a segregationist. Segregationist do have beliefs like this.

It's an opinion, not a hard fact.

French Muslim goes rogue

Quote: (03-22-2012 12:07 PM)scotian Wrote:  

That's one of the problems in France, you have French born people of foreign decent who grow up feeling excluded by the society they are raised in. These guys are easy targets to be influenced and recruited by terrorist groups, he isn't the only Frenchman of Arab decent to fight against NATO forces in Afghanistan. I'm pretty sure there were a few in Iraq too.
I agree this is a problem, but what are the French supposed to do? Europe has pretty much bent over backwards to appease Muslims living in Europe for many years. What has it gotten them?

Some of the Muslims there don't want to integrate. They want to come there for the jobs and social welfare, but they want to keep all aspects of their culture and would prefer Islamlic law be implemented. If whites went to any Muslim country and started doing the same shit, they'd be persecuted.

French Muslim goes rogue

Quote: (03-22-2012 12:14 PM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  

Chateau Heartiste

...where pretty lies perish

French Muslim goes rogue

Quote: (03-22-2012 12:30 PM)ATTA Wrote:  

Chateau Heartiste

Heartiste believes mixed race people like myself are a threat to his "civilization". He's a segregationist. I read his blog for game advise, ironically I use this game advise to bed Caucasian lizards. But he does have his views. I respect them, but I don't agree with them. Do you believe in government mandated separation of racial groups? If he distrust people because they're different, it's his prerogative, not ours.

The French guy is a nutcase, and probably operating alone. He's the Muslim version of Anders Breivik. Lone gunman, cuckoo, he's a one off. Guys like him are scum. End of it.

But this one can't really be blamed on anything other than an unstable male losing it. Maybe he should have read some game blogs and learned to love life. Not hate it.

French Muslim goes rogue

Quote: (03-22-2012 12:45 PM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  

Chateau Heartiste

Heartiste believes mixed race people like myself are a threat to his "civilization". He's a segregationist. I read his blog for game advise, ironically I use this game advise to bed Caucasian lizards. But he does have his views. I respect them, but I don't agree with them. Do you believe in government mandated separation of racial groups? If he distrust people because they're different, it's his prerogative, not ours.

The French guy is a nutcase, and probably operating alone. He's the Muslim version of Anders Breivik. Lone gunman, cuckoo, he's a one off. Guys like him are scum. End of it.

But this one can't really be blamed on anything other than an unstable male losing it. Maybe he should have read some game blogs and learned to love life. Not hate it.

No. I believe in complete freedom of association. On the other hand the US government wouldn't need to forcibly separate people. We do it on our own volition if given the chance.

The truth is the US government forces people, businesses, and schools to integrate when they clearly don't want to.

Believe it or not, but not everyone thinks this is possible:

French Muslim goes rogue

Quote: (03-22-2012 12:52 PM)ATTA Wrote:  

No. I believe in complete freedom of association. On the other hand the US government wouldn't need to forcibly separate people. We do it on our own volition if given the chance.

The truth is the US government forces people, businesses, and schools to integrate when they clearly don't want to.

Human nature is a funny thing. It usually doesn't fit into easy narratives of the left or the right. Chateau may be right, even if I don't want him to be.

French Muslim goes rogue

Quote: (03-22-2012 12:52 PM)ATTA Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2012 12:45 PM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  

Chateau Heartiste

On the contrary, without strong legislative rules stating otherwise, people will mix. The reason why segregation in the US and my home South Africa became prevalent is because of legislative pressure. Before then, people mixed based on class, not race. This is why the 'coloreds' like me exist. A whole class of white traders mixed with the natives and other immigrants. People mixed and did so because they could.

You say people will naturally segregate, I say the opposite, people will naturally procreate. It's usually based on class. In Latin America there's plenty of racism but people mix. People mix based on class and sexual and pro-creative needs. The same way I mix.

French Muslim goes rogue

Quote: (03-22-2012 02:31 PM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  

On the contrary, without strong legislative rules stating otherwise, people will mix. The reason why segregation in the US and my home South Africa became prevalent is because of legislative pressure. Before then, people mixed based on class, not race. This is why the 'coloreds' like me exist. A whole class of white traders mixed with the natives and other immigrants. People mixed and did so because they could.

You say people will naturally segregate, I say the opposite, people will naturally procreate. It's usually based on class. In Latin America there's plenty of racism but people mix. People mix based on class and sexual and pro-creative needs. The same way I mix.

There is no obvious outcome. It depends. On the circumstances, on the situation at hand and the properties of the peoples involved. Maybe the traders came to South Africa without women, so they went for the local women. Eg, imagine you had two groups of people. I think you'd agree there'd be much more mixture if they shared a common language, then if they don't.

Also, legal obstacles to mixing are often the expression of popular objection to mixing. I don't think there should be any laws one way or the other, but I respect that some may want to limit mixing among their ranks. Segregation isn't inherently racist unless it grants superior legal status to some groups over others. That is usually the way it's carried out though, i.e. it tends to be executed in a racist way.