rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

being friends

being friends

basically i have two questions.

when first interaction starts with a girl..how to give her a vibe that she will think you as potential bf/lover/sexual partner instead of being friends??.

alot of times when i interect with girls..because not showing or demonstrating sluts they like to call me their friend or our communication is based upon because 'we are friends'...how to stop this?

also,i have seen a lot of guys that have strategy to be a friend of a girl first,then gradually start to trap her into attraction by acting 'nice' and turn that relation into actual bf/gf relation.....how come it is possible if pua community don't have a strategy of being friends?

being friends

Your first question, of how to avoid becoming a girls friend, is a learning process. You need to make your intentions known, let her see that you are there not to be her friend. This can be done through many different ways, touching her, teasing / flirting with her, or just giving her a deep "im going to f*ck you" look while she's talking about her bull-shit exams or whatever. When I first started I had trouble with this, but if I ever found myself in this spot, where I didn't want her to think I was her friend, I would just go for the kiss. Worst case scenario she backs off, leaves, and you save yourself more wasted time.

This second question I don't personally advocate, it is really time consuming. But if you must, gauge how she feels about you, ie. does she blush when you are around? how long will she make eye contact? when she dances how slutty does she get?

I think what you are indirectly asking though is how am I going to get with a girl that considers me her friend?
Answer:
Stolychnya or a road trip to your uncles pad in the hamptons

being friends

it is all depend on your inner game.

plus flirting gives the vibe of having sex...not having friend...so always flirt.

being friends

It is normally better to start with giving a vibe of cockiness, joking and a bit annoying to girls in order to have them wondering.

But it all depends on the girl, specially when what you mention is not about girls you "game".

MY best gf ever was a girl I met 2 years before we started going out (banging) because she had 2 bfs before me, but since first time i saw her i wanted her and I decided I was eventually going to have her. My long term strategy was to gradually be involved in activities she was at, hanging out and getting to be friends with her.
By the time her relationship with her bf was deteriorating, I was not there to be a shoulder for her, no, I was a bit to hurry up the breakage process and install in her mind that she should free herself from that relationship.

THEN comes the only chance you get to score a girl you are friends with:

The moment I found out she was "free" of that relationship, I scaled until she actually asked me out, I played a combination of aloof-warm game in those days so she was completely messed about if i liked her as friend or more and she came to me (great girl) and directly told me she wanted me but if i wanted only friendship, we should stop seeing each other because it would be hurtful for her.

Even at that time when she confessed, i said i only wanted to be friends hehe, because now i was certain of she wanting me, so i ididn't want to be "available" immediatly when she required. But a few days later i told her we could "try" and it was well worth it in ALL ways.

BTW she was slovenian.

Conclussion: there are many things you can do to get out of the friend zone. With expertise, you can turn a friendship into a lover's relationship, but normally it won't happen.
It is about the "MOMENT", if you see a moment when to change everything, you must attack bluntly and give her a shock.
I have banged a few girls who were only friends with me, exactly at a point i needed to get laid and i knew they were in doubtful moments of their lives.

Another thing: all my female friends know i can be very serious, intelligent and good friend, but at the same time, they all know about my sex drive and no-friends without sex policy. Even if I am not enforcing it with them (sex-friendship) they get the vibe that I get my girls [Image: smile.gif], so it is that vibe what allows me to turn them from friends to bitches at my will. I never become friends with girls that i don't like physically nor girls who I don't think they are attracted to me.

being friends

Quote: (10-05-2009 03:39 AM)rangerdater Wrote:  

when first interaction starts with a girl..how to give her a vibe that she will think you as potential bf/lover/sexual partner instead of being friends??.

This has pretty much been answered by CG, but touching is probably the best way. This also saves on awkwardness later on as she'll be used to you touching her, and never get that "why the fuck is he suddenly touching me" vibe. Don't touch excessively though, I've quickly learned that escalation over time is key.

Quote:Quote:

also,i have seen a lot of guys that have strategy to be a friend of a girl first,then gradually start to trap her into attraction by acting 'nice' and turn that relation into actual bf/gf relation.....how come it is possible if pua community don't have a strategy of being friends?

If you're after a longterm girlfriend, then this may be an ok strategy. I did this many moons ago with a girl; we met near the end of the school year, talked the whole summer, meeting up twice, and the second time I had her half naked, we ended up dating for a little over a year.

Now, the reason a PUA doesn't want to do this, is because essentially you're looking to sleep with these women as quickly as they'll allow you to, and then hopefully keep them in your rotation for awhile, before phasing them out. Being friends with the girl not only takes much longer, but also when she has more emotional ties to you (and even worse possibly you to her) then you may slip into a bf/gf relationship and you're no longer a practicing PUA.

being friends

Why a lot of guys become friends

http://www.rooshv.com/do-not-help-a-girl...o-fuck-her

There's more to it but that's a big part

being friends

I was sitting next to 3 girls a while ago at some shitty surfing competition.

They were talking about a guy roommate of one of theirs trying to change her tire. Apparently he tried getting the nuts off for 1 hour before he called a tow truck. The girls got another ride to wherever. He paid the tow guy.

They were talking about what a shame it was he wasn't the kind of guy they would date because he's "so sweet". I asked why that was a shame. One of them told me it was because he's friends with so many girls but they never hear about him moving on any of them. One assumed he's gay, another assumed it was because he thinks he's too good to date any of their little slut gang.

I asked them if they needed a ride back. They said yes. I told them I couldn't because I had to go buy some weed. I told them they could meet me and my brother at happy hour. The said cool, they could just call the roommate for a ride, he's got nothing to do.

Aloha!

being friends

LOL Kona!
there are girls you can be nice to if they are ultra nice to you and your gf or whatever for a bit of time.

The rest, let's just treat them as the attention bitches they are, the more they get the slap hand, the more they come for more, it is just how they are programmed.

I have had exceptional girls in my life which i treated like proper gfs (aside some cheatings they never found out about), but for the rest the less attentive i m with them, the more they are to me.