rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

verbal flirting

verbal flirting

i know the psyhical flirting type..like blinking your eye,touching,teasing with smile.

but can you guys give me some tips of verbal flirting and how to be mastered on it?...say if iam talking a bitch on a phone...how would i flirt...

verbal flirting

Good energy, vibe, smile, make her laugh, use voice inflection etc.

Kind of hard to explain on a forum.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

verbal flirting

Quote: (10-02-2009 09:32 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Good energy, vibe, smile, make her laugh, use voice inflection etc.

Kind of hard to explain on a forum.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

I always like to lean back. Roosh pointed this out but you cant be all hunched over trying to hear her, or all in her bubble. You gotta respect the bubble at first so she knows you arent so obvious. Than she ill make a move into your bubble and then it is game on.

Personally I shake hands, make eye contact, smile, and than stay out of the bubble. It makes them start wondering what you are about because you dont seem to immediately try to fuck them. Makes them more susceptible to game.

verbal flirting

its an art you have to master on yourself,hard to explain here.

add some mixture of teasing,cocky,affection and make a cocktail and apply.

verbal flirting

If I want to get things going quickly, I always try to turn the converastion into a slightly sexual one. This is particularly funny while done online when chatting with a booty call. It starts off so innocently but when you apply the right kind of words where she can make the right kind of associatons, it works like magic! And of course, face to face too. Just use your imagination and think about what you could say that she could take as a slightly sexual message. Dont overdo it, though. If you do it too obviously, you'll just sound creepy, needy and perverted :-p

verbal flirting

impossible to explain online.

go out into the field and observe how naturals interact.