rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hawaii

Hawaii

Kona and others,

I was wondering if you could give some insight into the Hawaiian Islands and the girls of Hawaii. Where are some of your favorite places? What about milder surfing spots for beginners/intermediates? Are there some good hostels around? Any information would be helpful. I've always wanted to check out Hawaii!

Mahalo

Hawaii

Mahalo for your interest. We'd be happy to have you.

Today I'm kind of down on the 'aina because I got a bunch of these bad spiders in my damn house. Some Marshallese skank came here about a month ago to blow me and I think they were in her suitcase. Damn savages.

I've traveled to 71 countries. Mainland wise I've been to 33 states. I've lived in NYC, Chicago, and Pensacola. I went to college in St. Louis for 4 years. Internationally wise I've lived in Rota, Sicily and Yokosuka. When I say lived I mean not on a base but actually had my own spot there.

I have never seen a higher volume of beautiful international girls than what I see here at home. I've been all over Brazil, I would compare our girls to some of their cities. There's just less land here so its more concentrated. No lie though, I read once in thegmanifesto.com about being Latin in Miami. Being Polynesian here is a big plus.

Yes there are a lot of tourists, but remember, before they come here they work out and get fake tans and body wraps to get their beach look right. The local girls have been doing this their whole lives. I think its the warm water personally, but girls in Hawaii, especially Polynesians, are just way more sexual. Eye contact, and a firm grasp of our language are what you need out here.

Hostel wise there are some beauties. On Lemon Rd. in Waikiki there is a row of 5-6 of them. There are a few up here on the North Shore that cater to the South American wind/kite surfing set. My friend runs one right at Banzai Pipeline. Any south facing shore is pretty calm right now. South up in summer, north up in winter is the rule on all islands.

My advice to anyone coming here is this:

Stay off the damn helicopter tours and glider rides. I'll smash your head and light you on fire and won't charge you $200. And this: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1100.html

Stay in Waikiki a few nights, bang a few Asians and local girls. Bang a mainland tourist or two also. Watch how a Minnesota blonde girl with a paw print tattoo on her ass's attitude changes when she's in Hawaii. Then head to the outer islands. I could go on for hours about the sex to be had in Maui and Kauai.

We all love our Hawaii and again, are always happy to welcome visitors. As a matter of fact, I would like to offer all readers of this forum a free 5 hour fishing excursion on my boat, when I'm taking customers out, and when there's room of course.

Aloha!

Hawaii

Here's some internet info:

http://www.hawaiisharkencounters.com/

http://www.hawaiilogue.com/nude-beaches-in-hawaii.html

http://www.waikikibeachsidehostel.com/

http://www.dosomethingtonight.com

http://honoluluweekly.com/story-continue...cializing/

http://www.alanwongs.com

http://www.tuscl.net/c.php?CID=1331

Aloha!

Hawaii

Hey what are the good kitesurf spots and schools.

I should be there in March

Hawaii

Quote: (09-29-2009 01:40 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

On Oahu, head to Kailua. The water is calm.

http://www.hawaiianwatersports.com/

Maui's north facing shore's are the best, but be careful.

http://www.ksmaui.com/

I used to bang a girl that works here. I may be able to get you a major discount. Or hell you could bang her. If you're going to Maui.

http://www.cabrinhakites.com

Aloha!

Hawaii

Quote: (09-29-2009 04:33 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2009 01:40 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

On Oahu, head to Kailua. The water is calm.

http://www.hawaiianwatersports.com/

Maui's north facing shore's are the best, but be careful.

http://www.ksmaui.com/

I used to bang a girl that works here. I may be able to get you a major discount. Or hell you could bang her. If you're going to Maui.

http://www.cabrinhakites.com

Aloha!

Cool. What are the rates?

For hiring the kitesurfing equipment I mean, not banging the girl.

Hawaii

Quote: (09-29-2009 06:16 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Cool. What are the rates?

For hiring the kitesurfing equipment I mean, not banging the girl.

The girl's probably cheaper.

Rentals gotta be less than $100.

Don't break your neck. Read the current.

Aloha!

Hawaii

Ok i am here

i am in waikiki

where are the spots to go to find the hot girls?

Bars? Day game spots?

Where do i find the local girls?

Hawaii

Kona, so a first timer should hit up Waikiki first, then venture out to the outter islands? What are the names of these outter islands with the best chicks / nightlife?

I plan on visiting hawaii soon but dont know anything about it as far as how i should plan a week or two excursion......

Hawaii

Lumiere: I have all the internet info posted a few spots above yours. THose websites should tell you everywhere you should go.

Aloha!

Hawaii

Quote: (03-31-2010 09:33 PM)dlmelvin86 Wrote:  

Kona, so a first timer should hit up Waikiki first, then venture out to the outter islands? What are the names of these outter islands with the best chicks / nightlife?

I plan on visiting hawaii soon but dont know anything about it as far as how i should plan a week or two excursion......

Do it by Island.

Hit Oahu first and stay in Waikiki for a few days. You also want to hit the North Shore. Haleiwa is the best spot for swooping beach chicks. The girls here are not only hot, but because of the waves, can actually surf. There's only a few bars so daygame at the beach is crucial. Go to Ehukai Beach Park aka The Banzai Pipeline, but please stay out of the water. You can get in down the road at Waimea Bay, which is constantly packed with girls.

After that go to Maui. Lahaina has great bars. It's probably the second-best nightlife area in Hawaii. On the other side of the Maui is Wailea, which is great for luxury resort gaming, and some of the world's best beaches, with super calm water. The North Shore of Maui also gets a lot of the extreme spots type girls because of the wind/kite surfing.

I just stayed in Kauai for a few days. It's nice over there. Hanalei is kind of a little hippie town, and really relaxed. On the radio at about noon the DJ was telling everyone to wake up. Tons of dreadlock people were running around. There's only a few bars, but they are super chill. Marijuana smoking in public is ok.

The Big Island's bubble kind of burst here recently and it's dead over there. The volcano is maybe worth seeing but interisland plane tickets are a little high priced right now. The bar scene is dead, and any girl worth a crap has moved to Honolulu to get a job.

Aloha!

Hawaii

Something else you guys coming out here should check out is the polo matches on Sundays.

This is such a fantastic place to daygame and day-drink. Buy the tickets to sit in the stadium. At half-time the have a band, which also usually plays afterwords. There are tons of South Americans involved, including women.

Here's the website: http://www.hawaii-polo.org/

Aloha!

Hawaii

I'm going to be in Honolulu this coming Mon-Wed. Don't care about surfing or tours. Any recommendations on good nightlife venues for the weekdays? Also, what part of town is best to stay in? I assume by Waikiki somewhere? I saw Kona recommended the new otani hotel in a thread.

Hawaii

can someone post some pics of what the local Hawaiian chicks look like...

Hawaii

I'm reviving this thread.

As mentioned on my introduction post, I'll be spending some 4-5 months in Hawai'i, from late August to December/January.

I'll be staying in downtown Honolulu and attending Hawai'i Pacific University (studying Psychology).

As this thread is somewhat old, I'd want to know some more updated info on venues, girls, what kind of game works best (I wonder about the cultural differences I might have on this respect...) and also living / going out on a budget. [Image: banana.gif]

Information on other islands would be very interesting as well...

Kona and others, I thank you in advance!

Obrigado.

Hawaii

Quote: (07-09-2011 09:10 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

I'll be staying in downtown Honolulu and attending Hawai'i Pacific University

Nice to hear.

I like HPU. After I left the Navy I thought about finishing a MBA and really checked that place out. I like how it's all in different office buildings. I also liked the girls I saw there. You just ride up and down on those elevators and you'll get laid.

There's lots of local folks I know that have gone to HPU, but I think they market themselves to Europeans? There's tanned up blond Euro girls running around all over down there. I was just in they're building at 1164 Bishop St. the other day, and got some thicker Euro girl with those above-the-ass dimples in her back that I think I'm gonna call today.

Downtown is cool. It's mostly considered Chinatown. They've cleaned it up quite a bit. It's still easy to score ice, and beggars are everywhere, but it's not like it used to be. There's quite a few bars that are great places to swoop, in this section that's really gotten fixed up recently.

You get probably the best Chinese food anywhere in the US there. People say it's because of the close proximity to actual China that makes things more authentic. I say that's bullshit, considering there's as 100 times as much transportation between mainland China and San Fran or LA. The Chinese food is best in Honolulu's Chinatown because of lax or nonexistant health department regulation, plain and simple.

WoFat is just excellent, Golden Dragon has the best dim sum, but Little Village Noodle House is the best around. It's cheap and casual, too, and maybe 2 blocks from HPU. I'm sure you'll wind up there quite a bit.

Right next to HPU is Mercury Bar. That's probably the best happy hour spot in that area. Down the street is Soho that's good for swooping, but kind of a younger crowd. Last time I was there 5 or so guys tried to push "Mollys" on me. I was unaware of what that was, and had to ask my little brother.

Over two blocks is the Hotel St. strip that has maybe 15 bars and 2 under construction. Out of those 15, 3 are still the old ones when Hotel St. was all crackheads. Bar 35, Indigo, Manifest, Hanks Cafe, and Next Door are all places I've met girls and gotten laid. My favorite though is Smith's Union Bar. It still gets a number of icehead patrons, but the club goers mix in, too. You can also smoke in there, and it stays open until 8 a.m. It's dirty enough that if you take a girl in there, chances are you'll get hassled by some guy on shit, and you can look tough when you tell him to go away. Be leary of whores and transexuals. Both can easily be filtered out.

Regarding culture, Hawaii has it's own thing going. Some people return with the idea that outsiders aren't accepted. That's just not the case. Respect is king, and if you show it, you're going to get it.

The best place to find girls is of course at beaches, so get you game together there. Girls, be they locally raised or otherwise, love Hawaii. I was at Lanikai beach recently, on the east side of Oahu. Lanikai is arguably the best beach in the world, and the community surrounding it is one of the nicest. I went up to two of them laying there. I just squatted down and looking out at the water said "damn it's beautiful out here." That was it. The conversation just ran from there. We all exchanged numbers and they both came up to North Shore the next day. I fucked one. These were darker Polynesian looking girls which I later found out to be Hapa, a term you'll get familiar with.

Let me know any other questions you may have.

Aloha!

Hawaii

Kona,

Thank you so much! You gave me such great info to get me started!

I am very interested in exotic polynesian and asian types, hope to get plenty of that.

When I mentioned cultural differences, I was more concerned game-wise. I read a lot over the forum and the blog about american women, how they are easy, slutty, how they are depressing fat slobs and all, and I wonder if this applies to hawaiian girls (hopefully not).

Do you think I'll have an edge by being brazilian/latino?

I'll be checking out all those venue spots you mentioned as soon as I get there...

And do you have any ideas or recommendations on neighbouring islands I should visit, not only for nature and wildlife, but nightlife as well? I intend to do some travelling around.

And, on a side note, I am very interested on hawaiian shamanism (Huna). Would you, by any chance, have any reference on that? Places I could go to meet real Kahunas?

Thank you yet again![Image: idea.gif]

Hawaii

Quote: (07-11-2011 04:45 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

When I mentioned cultural differences, I was more concerned game-wise. I read a lot over the forum and the blog about american women, how they are easy, slutty, how they are depressing fat slobs and all, and I wonder if this applies to hawaiian girls (hopefully not).

It's like this: Hawaii is a "state" but it shouldn't really be considered part of "America".

Just check the demographics: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii#Demographics

It says 24.7% white. I bet that takes into account the large amount of military people, as well as people that vacation homes. The military folks rarely leave the bases, and the vacation owners are only here two weeks out of the year. With foreclosures these days, I bet that numbers way off, too.

I am very interested on hawaiian shamanism (Huna). Would you, by any chance, have any reference on that?

I'd imagine when you hear people talk about fat American sluts, they probably talking about ones from places like Missouri. Here's their info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri#Demographics. As you can see you're dealing with 86% good old white folks.

So you shouldn't worry too much about American women, because there aren't too many of what most people consider "Americans" here in the first place.

I am very interested in exotic polynesian and asian types, hope to get plenty of that.

And you will. The trick is to be respectful. Polynesian women are some of the most beautiful and sweetest girls on the planet. They have this traditional attitude that they are supposed to take care of men, and they stick to it. Like I said above about the girls in Lanikai, even though I'm from Oahu, I still respected that I was on their turf. You gotta be like that with everybody. Here's an interview of Kala Alexander: http://www.freesurfmagazine.com/Volume-4...ander.html. People from all over the world are scared of this guy, and rightfully so. Thing is, he's the smoothest, friendliest, most accommodating guy you'll ever meet. Mr. Aloha. You gotta show respect though. Read what he says about just saying hi. Nobody knows more than the local folks who are from other places. You have to be the same way with the girls, and they'll be all over you.

Do you think I'll have an edge by being brazilian/latino?

Yes. As much Aloha as the local folks show anybody, not just being another white guy goes a long way. The people locals have had the most problems with are usually white. There's a sense of entitlement and an overall attitude of "I'm here, serve me." that a lot of white people give off when they are on vacation. It is what it is.

Plus, there's this whole community of Brazilians that are into surfing that are tough as hell to crack, and these girls are gorgeous!

And do you have any ideas or recommendations on neighbouring islands I should visit, not only for nature and wildlife, but nightlife as well?

I know all the spots. We can break those down later.

The most important advice about interisland traveling is this: Go on Craigslist and buy the airline vouchers. Airlines are charging out the ass to the point it's a ripoff, and makes it hard for the neighbor island folks to live. Hawaiian is statistically the best airline in the United States, has amazing frequent flier benefits, the only stewardesses I see anymore worth a crap, and great mainland and foreign prices. Unfortunately, the fact that they charge $120 each way for a 19 minute flight, that they used to charge $19 for, pisses me and a lot of others off.

I am very interested on hawaiian shamanism (Huna). Would you, by any chance, have any reference on that?

Honored. Get at me a little sooner to your arrival, my brother. Start reading up. HPU will be able to put you in touch, too. OHA and some of it's offices, and some of the organizations they support, are in HPU buildings.

Aloha!

Hawaii

Thanks yet again Kona.

Even though its not my main spiritual practice, I've been into shamanism from some years now, attending sweat lodges with both south and north american indians who occasionally come to Brazil.

I've been re-reading a book called Fundamentals of Hawaiian Mysticism by Charlotte Berney , which first introduced me to Huna. I might even dare to say that learning some Huna first hand might be the main interest of this trip.

And to the girls.

I am so glad to hear that the girls are sweet. I've always been into such types, and I'll gladly treat them with much respect.

I'll be back at you when I'm closer to my departure.

Deep thanks with much "aloha" (gotta get the hang of using this word...)

Obrigado!

Hawaii

Sooo...

Just some small contribution to this side of the forum.

I've been out on my first night here in Honolulu, with some dudes I met at a hostel nearby. Some brazilians and a lost japanese dude. Funny people.

My main focus wasn't to go out looking for girls per se, I'm just out to get to know the place, the nightlife, the people etc. With that in mind, bear with me some lessons that I learned this night.

I meet this group of guys in Waikiki. One of them is another brazilian that will be spending the following months here as well. The thing is, back home we are used to arriving really late at the clubs, so we got ready late, bounced to one spot, didn't like it, and arrived at another ("Senor Frog"), on the main street there at Waikiki. We get in the club around 1am, which I get that seems late for local standards, as the club closes at 4am. Its a Friday night.

So I get in, pay the 10 dolar local charge, show my passport to the HUGE SAMOAN BOUNCERS (they are big, I'm impressed). I immediatly go to the bar an open these two asian chicks. Bear in mind: I am not used to asian girls where I come from, and it is hard to distinguish them (korean? chinese-american? japanese? filipino?). These two were american born, one from Cali and other from Virginia (I kept teasing this one... where is Virginia??). They walked away after a while.

I looked around to see that 80% of the girls were 'asian'. To my eyes, they were beautiful. Sort of a fetish thing going on...

I lost track of my friends, circled the club, opened a few more girls without much success. I soon found them and was introduced to this other brazilian guy, who's been living in america for a while. We went to the open balcony area to talk a bit. I asked him what he felt about american girls and I was startled by his answer. You guys might find this funny...

I was shocked to hear pretty much the same that I've been reading at Roosh's blog. This brazilian dude tells me that american girls 'are cold and mechanical in bed', they don't allow for 'emotional connection' , they just f*** and say goodbye etc etc. I was startled by a fellow countryman giving me this account which I hear all the time over here. [Image: undecided.gif]

I go back to the bar for another beer, spot my brazilian friend (the one who will also be studying here) when we are greeted by this happy, half drunk, late 20's guy. He's the manager, and he's brazilian (from Florianópolis), and he's happy to see us and he immediately gives us a card with his name, saying that we can go there whenever we want without paying the cover charge. Nice...[Image: idea.gif]

Another very insightful moment follows. After stealing a full drink (Screwdriver) that was left unatended at the balcony, I proceed to the dancefloor. I see this 3set which I opened before, and engage them again. This moment was extremely eye-opening for me. The girls were dancing to hip hop (dislike) when I just show up and whisper something to one of the girls. AS I WAS TALKING TO HER these two black dudes just show up from nowhere, start dancing and grinding at them WITHOUT A WORD BEING SAID, and the girls respond to it, leaving me alone.

I immediately realised two things:

-the power of african-american game (these guys were fearless and they had groooove. They were busting their moves on the dancefloor)

-how differently dancefloor game seems to work over here.

I was startled, to say the least.

A while ago (before Samseu's post), I posted here about my qualms with approaching girls on the dancefloor and what nots, but since I developed my own ways round it. Back home, at the indie venues I went, I didn't need much dancing, just did a balsy move at the girls on the dancefloor after a few words.

I realised that here (america? hawaii?) you actually need to be good at dancing to get some! Back home, you'd only be expected that if you went to a specific venue that people actually focus on dancing (a forró or samba venue, for example). On the rock and indie venues I went, I didn't need to dance much, I just had to carry some of my talking game to the dancefloor, after having opened the girl elsewhere, or not even that. And I don't think I am that bad of a dancer... I guess I am just lazy...

Proceeding.

My personal main highlight for the night (after a reasonable number of approaches) was this damn cute filipino girl I opened on the balcony. She had other two less pretty filipino friends with her, and there was a dude trying something with one of them. I actually think that I gamed her to the best of my ability, but I am sure that there are cultural subtleties that I could't grasp. She's a mother of a baby child, as she told me... maybe she wasn't interest in anonymous sex. She teased me and what nots (played with my beard for one moment) but when I went for it, I only had no for an answer. Not even a phone number.

Mind you, although brazilians are know for their 'caveman game', I am not much of an advocate of that 'technique', especially in foreign lands where I don't grasp the culture. Even though I always tend to be somewhat objective, I don't make agressive passes early on, I wait for the right timing.

I am saying this for a reason: this friend of mine (the one who is also attening uni here for a semester...) got kicked out from a club early this week. I wasn't out with him, and later he told me about it. Apparently he tried to make a pass at a waitress, and seemed to touch her somewhat agressively and security (aka huge samoans) busted his ass out of the place, with a warning to not show up again. As I read it, he attempted 'caveman game' on a culture that is not ready for it.

Sooo...

That pretty much covers the main highlights of my first night out over here. Maybe not much of a contribution, but for me there were several lessons and highlights that will be taken in consideration the next time I'm out.

That's all folks... for the while. [Image: blush.gif]

Hawaii

Thanks for the report.

I am not from Hawaii, I went to grad school for three years there and lived in Honolulu; worked in hotels with the Filipinos (without whom the whole tourist industry could not function as far as I could tell) and got _some_ familiarity with the culture.

It's an invaluably unique culture-- I mean, where else can there be a cultural value openly espoused ( "Aloha") by MEN where one of the meanings is "Love"?! This is uber-cool.

I mean real men are chronically aggressive, tough, and ready to fight, right?

One of the funnest things was when I was in a class one day, some local guys came and lectured us about the subculture ( as mentioned, it's a state but not really America) and weather conditions changed.

I was sitting in the building lobby and as the guy left he mentioned to me "Surf's up" in total seriousness. This is a huge thing there, and the place really is paradisiacal in some ways, although it's hard to really become integrated into the culture if you arrive after high school, where lifetime social connections seem to be formed.

But I still miss it.

Back to gaming, my impression when I was there was Waikiki is one of the few places where everyone is so transient, and the tourists so central to the area, that the basic mellowness and easy-going nature of Hawaiian culture is not as nice. Not all of Honolulu is like that, there are local hangouts elsewhere.

I felt that people were significantly more tense there. I mean, there was a Louis Vuitton shop with $3000 handbags that more or less ONLY Japanese tourists went into. It's a money centered area, whereas most of Hawaii has a much nicer enjoy-life attitude. One sad aspect of Hawaii is the Japanese tourists who come from an almost diametrically opposite culture of workaholism, and can't even stay a whole week! They often come on a Friday and go back the following Thursday, they work too hard.

So even though you met girls vacationing from somewhere else, I think Waikiki might not be the best place for gaming, elsewhere in Honolulu there were nightclubs _full_ of the smoking Japanese-Portugese-Polynesian-and other race hybrids that Hawaii is famous for. When you ask people what their background is, many reel off 4-6 things--e.g. "Japanese-Chinese-Portugese-Samoan."

The good looking girls work hard to look stunning in bathing suits ( difficult) and the combination of unique genetics, athleticism, and value placed on being sweet and not cutting is not to be easily found elsewhere.

Hawaii

iknowexactly,

wow, thanks for all the info! Yeah, I get that Waikiki probably isn't the best place, and I've had my eye at Chinatown/Downtown venues even before arriving. But, for the experience, I had to hit the 'mainstream/touristy' spots to know what it feels like. I guess this is more of a cultural enterprise for me.

The japanese... it gets really crazy! Waikiki (and Waikiki ONLY) is PACKED with Japanese! But strangely enough, there were none at the venue I went (apart from the lost japanese bloke we met)... Which is sad, cuz Japanese girls, weird and all, turn me on!

As far as I can tell, these Japanese don't speak much english, and they seem to stay at the places where they know their language will be understood.

I saw some cute japanese girls at this mall on the edge of Ala Moana, tried opening them and they couldn't speak english! Too bad...

But yeah, the locals seem great too, very helpful people. I intend to be hitting more downtown spots over the week to see if I mingle with a more local crowd.

Everything here is so varied and mixed... which is really cool, but I still need to experience that 'mellowness' of the local crowd you talk about.

Thanks again for your contribution.

Mahalo![Image: sleepy.gif]

Hawaii

Quote: (08-29-2011 04:07 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

I saw some cute japanese girls at this mall on the edge of Ala Moana, tried opening them and they couldn't speak english! Too bad...

Was it Don Quijote??

You need to check that out on if not. It's on Makaloa St. off Kapiolani. It's a good place to meet Japanese girls. Also they got the best sushi bentos on the island. It's a Japanese Walmart.

Bars in Waikiki that are good for Japanese are Genius Bar on Lewers St. up from that Senior Frog place or the wine bar on the second floor of the first building on Lewers St right at Kuhio on the mountain side. I don't know what that wine bar is called.

The best place is Nobu in Waikiki but that's pricey. They opened something called 5-0 Lounge on the food court level of Royal Hawaiian Shopping center that had a bunch of Japanese girls having drinks, but I just bought a shot to get my parking validated and left. There's another hidden place in Waikiki that's a Japanese pick up spot, but I gotta look for it. I don't know all the street names.

In Ala Moana try Tsukiji in the part with all of the restaurants, and then try Oceans 808 in Restaurant Row. Both places are Japanese hotspots.

Aloha!

Hawaii

Has anyone been to Hilo? I'm going there soon.

Hawaii

Stationed in Oahu for the next 3 ys so ill make my contributions soon. Only been here a week though and still hvent been off base yet