rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto game

Toronto game

There was a show that used to air regarding game in Toronto. I never watched that shyt because I thought PUA was a bunch of bull.

I actually know the guy Mark (but he won't know me by name just by look). I like his tactics and ingenuity. I thought it might be worth a gander.

Check it...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Toronto game

Damn this guy is encountering the same sort of bullshyt a lot of us encounter but he is throwing up some good rebuttals..oh shyt, I think I'm finna go out tonight!!!

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Toronto game

Lol this Kyle guy has it way too easy. I know the guy through other friends and he just does this shit all the time without even trying. That's the thing about Toronto, there's quality but they're stuck up and cold, unless you're a good looking guy. If they aren't attracted to you, they'll make it clear. But if they are, you'll know right away.

You should watch the other challenges they give these 2 guys, that Kyle dude murders it.

Toronto game

I always hate to rain on everyone's parade here but I have been to Toronto two times (for swooping), and I thought the place was basic.

Toronto game

Quote: (03-12-2012 10:26 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I always hate to rain on everyone's parade here but I have been to Toronto two times (for swooping), and I thought the place was basic.

Your type would do well in TO. You also stuck to the best spots.

Once I turn 19 and go suited up to the high end places I feel it will be a lot easier.

At the current moment I am focusing on stacking cash. Thats what I suggest TO guys do.

Toronto game

Explain basic.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Toronto game

Quote: (03-12-2012 11:37 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Explain basic.

I have broken it down on here before, but basically:

1. Docile male population
2. Good ratios
3. Friendly girls
4. Plenty of nightspots and afterhours
5. Great restaurants
6. Good logistics, set up, and diversity of scenes/hoods.
7. Good energy
8. Solid high-end scene
9. Girls not "locked down" by guys "holding it down"
10. Custom Suit friendly
11. When I went, the dollar was strong

I actually had a girl email me last week that I haven't seen in a few years telling me that "she has often thought about how she wanted to have my babies".

Girl is fly as hell too.

I think Canada in general is not expecting to get blindsided by a buzzsaw like me.

What more do you want out of a place?

Toronto game

that video depresses me because it reminds me of the primacy of looks. i can build muscles and wear a suit, but my height and face will remain the same. could i ever consistently accomplish what that kyle guy manages to accomplish within just 10 seconds? shit. oh well i have to keep on keepin on.

Toronto game

Quote: (03-13-2012 11:15 AM)dickbutt Wrote:  

that video depresses me because it reminds me of the primacy of looks. i can build muscles and wear a suit, but my height and face will remain the same. could i ever consistently accomplish what that kyle guy manages to accomplish within just 10 seconds? shit. oh well i have to keep on keepin on.

You can do fine brah.

Watch this episode, that cajun dude is not that aesthetic but has good game. Just dont be like the other guy.

Toronto game

That show "keys to the VIP" is the real deal. Yes they have challenges to do, but its the real deal field observations.

On YouTube watch part 2,3,4. Gets better. Cajun hits home runs and picks up 3 cuties in one night. No s,all potatoes.

Toronto game

It is more a confidence thing than a looks thing.

If you are confident then you are "good looking" to girls.

Toronto game

Quote: (03-13-2012 12:08 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

It is more a confidence thing than a looks thing.

If you are confident then you are "good looking" to girls.

Confidence is the kicker, so true.

Toronto game

I had seen clips from the show before, but for some reason I thought that it was in Miami.

Man, I am so glad that I moved back to DC (as sucky as it is) from Ontario.

Toronto game

GMan, I stopped reading the list as soon as I saw "#3 friendly girls". Unless you can wave cash in her face or flash it somehow OR are good looking no girl is friendly. I can confirm Toronto is terrible for pickup. One of my good friends moved to Ottawa after partying at every club, lounge, bar you can think of in toronto over a 10 year period, and his first message to me was that the girls are friendlier and open to being approached.

Again, if you're at a high end lounge in t.o. then every girl will be open to your approach. But not the average place like Madison, city nite club or club V. I Have been going to and havr found much more success at neighbouring towns. I.e london taphouse in hamilton, zubar in burlington and baracuda's at st catharines.

Toronto game

Quote: (03-14-2012 02:19 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

GMan, I stopped reading the list as soon as I saw "#3 friendly girls". Unless you can wave cash in her face or flash it somehow OR are good looking no girl is friendly. I can confirm Toronto is terrible for pickup. One of my good friends moved to Ottawa after partying at every club, lounge, bar you can think of in toronto over a 10 year period, and his first message to me was that the girls are friendlier and open to being approached.

Again, if you're at a high end lounge in t.o. then every girl will be open to your approach. But not the average place like Madison, city nite club or club V. I Have been going to and havr found much more success at neighbouring towns. I.e london taphouse in hamilton, zubar in burlington and baracuda's at st catharines.

Do you think that Americans have an edge when clubbing in Toronto? I think G's American vibe wins over Toronto lizards. Because Torontonians are really wannabe Americans. So when the real deal comes in maybe they are won over.

G, do you mind listing a few of the spots you hit when you came. The year, time of the year and break down your dialogue with a few.

Thanks.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Toronto game

I was hitting high end spots, I never do "average places".

It is all relative to what you are used to I guess.

I was there with two other Playboys Suited Down from Southern California and they all echo my sentiments.

If I showed them all the threads on here about how "girls in Toronto are tough!" they would split a rib with laughter.

Maybe even die laughing.

Quote:Quote:

Unless you can wave cash in her face or flash it somehow OR are good looking no girl is friendly.

This is how it is almost everywhere I go.

Where are these places people go where girls are friendly to broke and ugly guys?

I need to change my travel strategy.

G, do you mind listing a few of the spots you hit when you came. The year, time of the year and break down your dialogue with a few.

This was like 2006 once and 2007. (I went back again by choice the next year it was so good, which tells you something.)

Or maybe it was summer 2005 and April or May 2006.

Summer was insane. I sweated through my Suit one time.

I have broken down the places I went on here before, you are going to have too look. I can't remember.

One spot, I mentioned on here was insane. I rolled up with my two friends Suited Down, doorman let us in before a bunch of hot girls.

We get into the place it was easily 2 girl to 1 guy and the guys were so docile I wondered if they had a heartbeat.

We ripped the joint pillar to post.

Again, Toronto is basic.

Toronto game

Solid game or nothing in Toronto, as G says.

Toronto game

Quote: (03-14-2012 04:15 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I was there with two other Playboys Suited Down from Southern California and they all echo my sentiments.

If I showed them all the threads on here about how "girls in Toronto are tough!" they would split a rib with laughter.

Maybe even die laughing.

Unless you can wave cash in her face or flash it somehow OR are good looking no girl is friendly.

Where are these places people go where girls are friendly to broke and ugly guys?

This was like 2006 once and 2007. (I went back again by choice the next year it was so good, which tells you something.)

I have broken down the places I went on here before, you are going to have too look. I can't remember.

One spot, I mentioned on here was insane. I rolled up with my two friends Suited Down, doorman let us in before a bunch of hot girls.

We get into the place it was easily 2 girl to 1 guy and the guys were so docile I wondered if they had a heartbeat.

Again, Toronto is basic.

I did a search and I saw no breakdown of your Toronto. Since it was so easy and vivid for you, do you mind breaking it down again? Or point me to a link as to your breakdown? You mentioned King Street /Queen street ? Which clubs? Also what lizard(s) did you swoop? Can you breakdown the dialogue?

I also searched your website but I didn't see any mention there.

I am trying to search Roosh forum by putting in thegmanifesto + Toronto but I don't think that functionality exists...

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Toronto game

Quote: (03-14-2012 04:56 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2012 04:15 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Maybe even die laughing.

Again, Toronto is basic.

I did a search and I saw no breakdown of your Toronto. Since it was so easy and vivid for you, do you mind breaking it down again? Or point me to a link as to your breakdown? You mentioned King Street /Queen street ? Which clubs? Also what lizard(s) did you swoop? Can you breakdown the dialogue?

I also searched your website but I didn't see any mention there.

I am trying to search Roosh forum by putting in thegmanifesto + Toronto but I don't think that functionality exists...

Like I said, I don't remember the names. It is on here somewhere, it wasn't a Data Sheet I did. We are talking 7 years ago.

I have probably been drunk 1500 nights since. And probably been to 4000 bars since.

Forgive me if the names aren't just popping into my head.

It was in most likely in response to a thread whinning about how difficult Toronto is.

One thing I can tell you for sure is that Cigarette Game worked great there.

Toronto game

G- ahahah@cigarette game.

Fair enough, no information exists from you on Toronto here besides some vague mention about Drake hotel but it's all good. We all grown here. If Toronto was this goldmine, you Americans would be lined up at the border looking to swoop and destroy.

Instead, y'all are plotting on Montreal instead.

Salutes the G.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Toronto game

In all due respect, what theG says can't be taken seriously.

First, why do you think you're well-placed to pronounce on a place that you admit was 6-7 years ago when you last visited, especially when people have said that it has gotten worst over the years?

Second, not being good looking doesn't mean you're ugly. It means that you're ugly or more or less average looking. A guy can be perfectly well average-looking and completely strike out in Toronto, unless he resorts to social circle game (or perhaps be seen to have money, perhaps by attending one of these high end clubs that I admit I have no experience with). And this is not the same everywhere.

Third, your dress suggests that you would be seen as having money, and you may be good looking to boot (actually, at worst you have to be very good looking if you're not seen as having money). So your experience (and that of your friends) can't be seen as a counterexample to what alphaspiraton said.

Fourth, why judge a place solely by the high end spots? This seems highly questionable to me, especially when most people don't go to these spots.

Fifth, why do you think those guys were so "docile" as you call it? It's because they're been shot down (or otherwise discouraged from approaching) so much. Surely, you don't think that they don't want to get laid.

Sixth, you have to consider what living in a place where you get just about zero eye contact (or other signs of interest) from women. Over time, this discourages approaching, both outside of the club setting and inside of it. (So I see even dudes with money being reluctant to approach, even if it is true that money is a big part of the draw here.)

Toronto game

Quote: (03-14-2012 05:05 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Fair enough, no information exists from you on Toronto here besides some vague mention about Drake hotel but it's all good.

It's there, you just have to look.

We all grown here. If Toronto was this goldmine, you Americans would be lined up at the border looking to swoop and destroy.

I dig Toronto.

But I am 2-0 there.

Crossed off the list.

It's a big world, need to hit new spots, and have new challenges.

Quote: (03-14-2012 07:10 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

First, why do you think you're well-placed to pronounce on a place that you admit was 6-7 years ago when you last visited, especially when people have said that it has gotten worst over the years?

Wasn't aware of the place going thru an utter collapse in the last 7 years.

Just sharing my experience homeboy. No need to get jumpy.

perhaps by attending one of these high end clubs that I admit I have no experience with

So let me get this straight.

You can't take what I say seriously, yet you haven't been. This is approaching Dash Global territory. Or Moma or Mofo or whoever on that cigarette thread.

Third, your dress suggests that you would be seen as having money, and you may be good looking to boot (actually, at worst you have to be very good looking if you're not seen as having money). So your experience (and that of your friends) can't be seen as a counterexample to what alphaspiraton said.

I have no idea as to what your point is here.

Fourth, why judge a place solely by the high end spots? This seems highly questionable to me, especially when most people don't go to these spots.

Why not?

That is where I go.

Look to another member if you want advice on where to find jalapeno poppers.

Fifth, why do you think those guys were so "docile" as you call it? It's because they're been shot down (or otherwise discouraged from approaching) so much. Surely, you don't think that they don't want to get laid.

Don't know. Don't care.

I am not interested in guys.

This isn't specific to Toronto. I have noticed this everywhere in Canada I have been.

Sixth, you have to consider what living in a place where you get just about zero eye contact (or other signs of interest) from women. Over time, this discourages approaching, both outside of the club setting and inside of it. (So I see even dudes with money being reluctant to approach, even if it is true that money is a big part of the draw here.)

I didn't notice this at all.

In fact, the opposite.

Girls asked me for smokes, and were wide open.

Again, I am just sharing my experiences.

There are plenty of guys on here you can commiserate with that got schooled in Toronto.

Toronto game

I have been defending Toronto and saying exactly what Gman has said, but nobody ever agrees with me. It is not the easiest place to get laid, but it's definitely not even close to as bad as these forums suggest.

Toronto is fine. Adapt or adjust your game/look and you'll get some.

Again, not saying it's the best city in the world, but it's also not even close to the worst.

Toronto game

You can't take what I say seriously, yet you haven't been. This is approaching Dash Global territory. Or Moma or Mofo or whoever on that cigarette thread.

I can't take what you say seriously regarding whether Toronto in general is good for picking up/whether women here are in general friendly. Hope this clears up the confusion.

Quote: (03-14-2012 08:53 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2012 05:05 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Fair enough, no information exists from you on Toronto here besides some vague mention about Drake hotel but it's all good.

It's there, you just have to look.

We all grown here. If Toronto was this goldmine, you Americans would be lined up at the border looking to swoop and destroy.

I dig Toronto.

But I am 2-0 there.

Crossed off the list.

It's a big world, need to hit new spots, and have new challenges.

Quote: (03-14-2012 07:10 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

Wasn't aware of the place going thru an utter collapse in the last 7 years.

Just sharing my experience homeboy. No need to get jumpy.

perhaps by attending one of these high end clubs that I admit I have no experience with

I have no idea as to what your point is here.

Why not?

That is where I go.

Look to another member if you want advice on where to find jalapeno poppers.

Don't know. Don't care.

I am not interested in guys.

This isn't specific to Toronto. I have noticed this everywhere in Canada I have been.

I didn't notice this at all.

In fact, the opposite.

Girls asked me for smokes, and were wide open.

Again, I am just sharing my experiences.

There are plenty of guys on here you can commiserate with that got schooled in Toronto.

Most of the rest of what you said is dismissive. For example, in response to my point about why the guys here seem so "docile," you say you don't care. How could you not care if you were really interested in the truth about Toronto. I mean, if what I'm saying is true -- that guys seem "docile" because they're been shot down (or otherwise discouraged from approaching) so much -- then this clearly matters to whether who is right about Toronto. Surely, you don't believe that most guys here could be constantly shot down while approaching a variety of women and it still be true that the city is great for picking up.

Then again, maybe you do believe that. This leads to another matter that deserves it's own thread. Briefly, the judgment about whether city is great for picking up can't be based on the perspective of someone who is extremely good looking, or who gives off the impression (whether because of dress, or something else) that he has money. It has to be based from the perspective of the average looking guy and the guy who doesn't seem either rich or dead broke. If someone who is either very good looking or gives the impression that he's rich is giving opinions based on his experience, then he's going to be misleading. This stikes me a obviously true. (I get a lot of attention from women when I go out now, but I'm not going to let this make me think that the average guy is going to get the same attention.)

About your last point, if a woman here is asking for smokes, there is a good chance that she's interested to some degree.

Toronto game

Alright.

Serious questions to the guys that hate Toronto.

Are you killing it in other cities around the world and just running into a roadblock in Toronto?

Ie

You kill it in West Hollywood and the LA beaches, and trip up in Toronto?

You destroy South Beach and Brickell and then falter in Toronto?

You murder NYC like its never been murdered before, then brick in Toronto?

You decapitate Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, but then back in Toronto you airball?

Is that really the case?

Where are these cities that are so easy that Toronto seems so hard?