rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Urine taste on pussy: Asian vs. Western women

Maybe I'm imagining things, or maybe I've just had unrepresentative experiences, but I've gotten the impression that women of Western ancestry are more likely than women of Asian ancestry to have a slight (or, sadly, sometimes more than slight) taste of urine on their pussies when you go down on them. Has anyone else noticed this?

Perhaps Asian-ancestry women have better hygiene habits. Perhaps as a result of their being on average slimmer and/or inherently slimmer-built, they just have less excess vulval flesh that's liable to catch and retain stray drops of urine. (It's definitely true that fat women have more of a urine-taste problem than normal ones, which obviously is one more good reason to stay away from fat women.) I've also wondered, though, whether it's possible that, in addition to being slimmer-built, Asian-ancestry women have some specific anatomical superiority in the construction of their pudendum that allows urine to flow out in a clean stream and not get caught on nearby skin to any significant extent.

I'll be interested to hear your thoughts.

Race thread.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter