rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Heat Around The Corner: The Future of RVF

Between this SPLC bullshit and the "feminazis" and "neo-nazis" all after Roosh V, I'm really wondering what the future holds for this enterprise. Maybe I'm a bit paranoid, though I kinda regret sharing pics in my earlier threads and posts.

None of this stuff is against the law but I'm wondering what more we can do to protect the integrity of this forum.

I don't want to impose my views or anything like that as I'm the same as everyone else as far as being just another member, but maybe it's a good idea to get rid of "lurkers" and folks who don't contribute?

I'm worried there could be some feds on here monitoring what's going on.

There's like over 4,000 registered members but probably no more than 100 or so who actually contribute to the threads.

What do you guys think? More importantly, what does Roosh think?

I'm only suggesting this in an attempt to clean up this community. We might have some rats up in here.

I'm on the same page with you, man. Been mulling this over all day in my head.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'm with you HC, but I think it's gonna be difficult rooting rats out because smart, determined rats can and will disguise themselves as one of us.

How does "Anonymous" deal with it?

Looks like Roosh is becoming the Julian Assange of game.

Hencredible: PM with post URLs of where your pics are located. I'll remove them.

There is an overreaction to the SPLC list, but I will address it more formally shortly. None of you have done anything illegal. I think I'm the only one who should be paranoid right now. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (03-09-2012 10:54 PM)soup Wrote:  

Anon use the Zerg model of survival, power in numbers.

The entirety of the group of people who make up Anonymous are in the tens of thousands, if not more.

Hen is right to point out that this forum mainly consists of maybe 100+ men. I'm not terribly concerned for now. The information thats on this forum is enough to get you to my personal facebook if you're smart, but I truly dont mind.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (03-09-2012 11:00 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2012 10:54 PM)soup Wrote:  

Anon use the Zerg model of survival, power in numbers.

The entirety of the group of people who make up Anonymous are in the tens of thousands, if not more.
(snip)

Down with Protoss and Terran!

For the Swarm!
[Image: EYprI.jpg]

I vote to make forum viewable only to registrated members, which as of now can only register the 1st of each month if I'm not mistaken?

If there are going to be lurkers, at least make them register. If there are Idle users, remove them.

This is my opinion, of course.

There's no doubt the agents of the empire are out there. Feds and confidential informants infiltrate almost every group in the country from anti-war pro peace cookie clubs, to the kkk, to local militias, to religious cults. There is no need to worry as there is nothing we can do about it.

What is necessary is to not do anything illegal, and the person who recommends illegal activity is usually the fed/informant. By keeping our group ethics high - like not tolerating posts advocating hookers where they are illegal, physical abuse, rape, or underage sexual activities, the forum will be fine.

Keep registration for select days only. Keep an eye on the newbies. Don't be paranoid. This is just a part of winning - haters come out of the woodwork.

Quote: (03-09-2012 10:57 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Hencredible: PM with post URLs of where your pics are located. I'll remove them.

There is an overreaction to the SPLC list, but I will address it more formally shortly. None of you have done anything illegal. I think I'm the only one who should be paranoid right now. [Image: smile.gif]

I'm no lawyer (yet), but from what I can see you have done nothing illegal either, Roosh.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (03-09-2012 10:42 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

We might have some rats up in here.
Quote: (03-09-2012 10:42 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I agree. I think we have/had a rat.

Hey Hencecredible,

If you look around in the user control panel part where it says "Manage Attachments" you can go delete all your pictures, even though you can't delete the post.

Aloha!

How about making the meetup forum private? I don't see a strong reason to have that public.

Quote: (03-09-2012 11:06 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

If there are going to be lurkers, at least make them register. If there are Idle users, remove them.

I vote for a Stalin-style purge of inactive members and lurkers. Trolls banned without mercy. Members recommending illegal activity banned and threads closed or deleted without hesitation. A temporary viewing restriction to members only may not be a bad idea till things cool down. If we didn't have ban-intention spies before, there's a 110 percent certainty that we do now. If nothing else, we have monitors from the organization trained here. More are sure to come.

There are forces on the horizon much more powerful than us, but we must fight intelligently and bravely. Battle stations, bitches!

Quote: (03-09-2012 11:07 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I'm no lawyer (yet), but from what I can see you have done nothing illegal either, Roosh.

This doesn't matter if you're convicted in the court of public opinion. A much lower burden of proof, I'm afraid.

Quote: (03-09-2012 11:14 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2012 10:42 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

We might have some rats up in here.
Quote: (03-09-2012 10:42 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I agree. I think we have/had a rat.

Hey Hencecredible,

If you look around in the user control panel part where it says "Manage Attachments" you can go delete all your pictures, even though you can't delete the post.

Aloha!

Kona. Good looking out! Just took care of that.

Quote: (03-09-2012 11:06 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

I vote to make forum viewable only to registrated members, which as of now can only register the 1st of each month if I'm not mistaken?

This is my opinion, of course.

this

Whatever you write, just assume everyone is reading (jumbotron test). Writing about getting laid, again, is not illegal. Let's not get all paranoid.

Quote: (03-09-2012 11:28 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Whatever you write, just assume everyone is reading (jumbotron test). Writing about getting laid, again, is not illegal. Let's not get all paranoid.

What are you talking about? I've never actually had sex. In fact, I've never even looked at a woman "in that way." This was all hypothetical.

[Image: american.gif]

^^ nice disclaimer in light of recent events [Image: smile.gif]

Let's not overreact here. If we let their scare tactics affect us, the terrorists win.

Maybe it would help if we have a femnazi / rat / white knight terror alert prominently displayed in the forum before posting lay reports and data sheets:

[Image: terror_scale.gif]

I love America. I think it's the best country in the world.

I think it's okay to be overweight, even massively so.

I love strong women.

Quote: (03-09-2012 11:57 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I love strong women.

Nothing turns me on more than a strong and (most importantly) confident woman. They truly are the pinnacle of the female form.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (03-09-2012 11:57 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I love America. I think it's the best country in the world.

I think it's okay to be overweight, even massively so.

I love strong women.

Oh! Roosh if you do interviews you should do them just like that.

"Thank goodness for the SPLC, as I now see the error in my ways. Travel polluted my American exceptionalism. I look forward to moving back to America, the greatest country in the world, and finding a strong independent woman to rehabilitate my sense of healthy gender roles. It's okay if she is overweight, even massively so, as long as she is strong minded and assertive. In fact, fat can be sexy. It will be a pleasure to satisfy her demands moving forward in a healthy partnership. International male priviledge has distorted my perception of the world, and I'd like to thank the SPLC for helping me correct my ways."

[Image: tard.gif]

minus the last couple of seconds.

The shit Roosh writes is so good I send it to my married friends who have zero interest in pickup. And they love it. This isn't some extremist schizophrenic view on the world. This is what normal guys think but haven't figured out how the fuck to say it.

The American education system is full of baloney ideas spread by tenured professors and teachers paid six figures a year. Its coming to an end and logic will prevail.