rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going raw dog and going down on her on first date.

I never did a raw dog thing on a first date.

If she gives up like that on first night, I think there is a high possibility for STDs.

Let's say there is a clean looking chick and she is very hot at the same time.
You want to feel everything about this chick by going raw.
(I also have lasting too long problem too lol)
how would you handle it?
Ask her if she is on the pill and she has any STDs?
(I know it's a risky question since it sounds like 'are we ready to have sex?' when I do it with a rubber, I just put it on quick and go at it without saying anything.)

Another question.
I never went down on a chick unless I already slept with her several times. It was right after a shower too.
Have you guys went down on a girl after bringing her back to your place from the bar? There is no way it wouldn't smell and taste bad.

I went down on a chick because she did enough for me so I did it in return. I didn't find any pleasure from it for myself.
have you done it to make her hornier on first date (which lowers LMR)?

Every girl is a risk for STDs, including your pastor's daughter.

Girl has to have top notch grooming for me to go down on her period. Perfectly waxed, not one razor bump, like it was ready to cover an entire building in times square -- and demand condom use. Otherwise, who gives a fuck just finger her.

I love going down on a girl, as long as she is shaved or well groomed. And the whole smell issue...only been a problem with a couple girls that naturally had extremely strong odors. She hasn't showed in a couple hours? The sweat is licked away in the first 30 seconds anyways. Nom Nom Nom.

I have done it on one-night-stands. I have raw dogged one night stands.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

rawdoggin - just put it in man! If she doesn't stop you, probably a higher risk of a STD. Or maybe she just likes you a lot, heh.

I rawdog most of the time and i've yet to catch anything remotely serious. I've even went raw on a girl who had Hep C at least a dozen times, and i came out clean (not that i would if i knew at the time). That should give you an idea how hard it is to catch something.

(Btw, donating blood is a great way to get tested for anything blood transmitted while helping others. You can do it every 3 months. It's even supposed to be good for you.)

As for the 'cunning linguist' routine - I used to do that on young, hot, 'fresh looking' girls. You know, on ones that look good enough to eat. Couldn't help myself. But i've since realized that they devaluate you after that. Guess they take it as a compliment.

Now i don't do it even if they beg me.

Balkan Power Individual™

I only eat a girl out if I've been seeing her for awhile, and feel like it.

I go raw with just about every girl. Condoms suck ass.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Yeah. I've got to genuinely know and like a chick to go down on her. I don't mind it, and even enjoy it, in that case.

JUST SAY NO to raw dogging jump offs and HELL NO to going down on them.

I only go down on a girl if she sucks my dick first. I'm a lot more lenient than you fuckers, I guess.

[Image: attachment.jpg5252]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I rarely use condoms and am surprised my dick hasn't fallen off in the toilet one morning. I only eat out those fresh, young girls we all love. Usually with 69. I like watching them struggle to suck my dick because they're moaning so much.

You gotta set the tone.

Don't ever bring condoms into play the first time you fuck a chick. And whatever you do, DO NOT EAT PUSSY! Not the first time, not the last time, NOT EVER!

Your first fuck needs to shake her to her core. That's all I can say about it.

Eating pussy sets a deadly precedent in any relationship. You want to deal with flakes and text message crap; eat the pussy then. You want to keep it "I'm the man, I control the fucking" Smash her out and choke her with your cock. That's what you got it for.

Remember, YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.

Aloha!

Quote: (03-09-2012 10:35 PM)houston Wrote:  

I rarely use condoms and am surprised my dick hasn't fallen off in the toilet one morning. I only eat out those fresh, young girls we all love. Usually with 69. I like watching them struggle to suck my dick because they're moaning so much.

LMAO!

Quote: (03-10-2012 12:45 AM)Kona Wrote:  

LMAO!

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Aloha!

Gold!

Mahalo!

can you elaborate on this one?
why I shouldn't bring a condom?
I will keep one in my wallet in case she insists I have to use a condom.
The reason I want to go down on this chick is because I like this chick and I want her come back for more. (of course, I will fuck the shit out of this chick)
I see your point though. I don't want to be a pleaser and it would be a nightmare if you went down on her and she said 'ok that's enough for tonight' lol
I guess I will reward it after she gives me bj by kneeling down on the ground which is very submissive.

You gotta set the tone.

Don't ever bring condoms into play the first time you fuck a chick. And whatever you do, DO NOT EAT PUSSY! Not the first time, not the last time, NOT EVER!

Your first fuck needs to shake her to her core. That's all I can say about it.

Eating pussy sets a deadly precedent in any relationship. You want to deal with flakes and text message crap; eat the pussy then. You want to keep it "I'm the man, I control the fucking" Smash her out and choke her with your cock. That's what you got it for.

Aloha!

I don't have any real criteria, I kind of just go with my gut. If a girl "seems" clean I'll raw dog it. Just gotta kinda survey the area first. So far so good.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I haven't rawdogged since the 90s. I was fooling with a chick that was recently separated and had a young child, so she wasn't trying to get pregnant again so she used the pill. She was cool with me going in raw. It was beautiful. She sucked dick, so I licked the pearl. I've never gone down on one-nighters, but I have on any chick I've been dating or fucking regularly. I've only had a couple of them not reciprocate. And once I realized they weren't going to get on the knob, I stopped licking promptly. I've never encountered one that smelled less than fresh, and all have been properly landscaped. Most chicks that expect to fuck will tighten things up - they'll trim and freshen up with some Summer's Eve. I won't lie and say I don't miss the feeling of having that warm wetness enveloping me, but I had gotten so used to wrapping up that I've never thought twice about it. I think I'll try to rawdog my next conquest. You guys are so inspiring!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-10-2012 09:52 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I haven't rawdogged since the 90s. I was fooling with a chick that was recently separated and had a young child, so she wasn't trying to get pregnant again so she used the pill. She was cool with me going in raw. It was beautiful. She sucked dick, so I licked the pearl. I've never gone down on one-nighters, but I have on any chick I've been dating or fucking regularly. I've only had a couple of them not reciprocate. And once I realized they weren't going to get on the knob, I stopped licking promptly. I've never encountered one that smelled less than fresh, and all have been properly landscaped. Most chicks that expect to fuck will tighten things up - they'll trim and freshen up with some Summer's Eve. I won't lie and say I don't miss the feeling of having that warm wetness enveloping me, but I had gotten so used to wrapping up that I've never thought twice about it. I think I'll try to rawdog my next conquest. You guys are so inspiring!

Same here the second girl I banged for an extended period of time was really paranoid about getting preggo even though she was on the pill. One day we started going at it in the kitchen, she was wearing a skirt and I just stuck it in raw. It was like scenes in the movies when the main character realizes some amazing truth and everything slows down as he can see the pieces fit into place. Now I rawdog as much as I can, the hottest thing to me is when a girl just hops on after blowing me and starts riding.

That being said I've never rawdogged a girl first bang, but I've gone down on girls in the first meeting, I guess I like it too much.

On a side note, has anyone rawdogged a girl the same night you first banged when she insisted you use a condom first? This has happened to me a few times. She asks if I have a condom, we bang. Later, usually in the middle of the night we re-initiate and she just hops on raw. Its like they rationalize that you wore a condom once = youre clean.

For the longest, I felt you weren't a man if you didn't eat the pussy (only if a chick reciprocated of course. If she won't do that for you, she doesn't deserve that kind of treat). Once I started reading articles about HPV/mouth cancer links, I've been hesitant to give tongue-lashings. One of my best friends REFUSES to eat pussy. He's never done it, and doesn't care if he gets oral from a woman. He believes it's just something that delays fucking...HA HA! I love how women respond to it though, especially when you curl that finger in there and play with the G-spot.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

As far as raw dogging it goes, I've been there, done that, and I think that it is a lot better. OTOH, most people in my age group came of age when HIV/AIDS was considered a death sentence. So I've got mixed feelings on it. I understand the desire, but I also fear that complacency will bite us in the ass.

I used to eat pussy frequently but it had to be freshly cleaned. I don't do it so much any more. You can eat pussy and not come off like a submissive bitch. You just have to do it on your terms.

Quote: (03-10-2012 11:31 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

For the longest, I felt you weren't a man if you didn't eat the pussy (only if a chick reciprocated of course. If she won't do that for you, she doesn't deserve that kind of treat). Once I started reading articles about HPV/mouth cancer links, I've been hesitant to give tongue-lashings. One of my best friends REFUSES to eat pussy. He's never done it, and doesn't care if he gets oral from a woman. He believes it's just something that delays fucking...HA HA! I love how women respond to it though, especially when you curl that finger in there and play with the G-spot.

I have never read a factual report on the link between cancer and cunnilingus. Nor do I give a fuck. Im going to die some day, why fight nature.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

There's only been three girls who I felt comfortable eating out. They were girls who had been in LTR's for years and had the best looking vaginas. It's like a job interview. I'm not going to hire someone who's unkempt and grungy, I want a clean shaven and well-put together employee.

I've been able to sidestep this with aggressive fingerbanging, and apparently I do a good job of that since they always refuse to let me take my fingers out till they cum.

Depends on the girl- sometimes I condom up, sometimes raw dog.

The more times I've banged her, the more likely I am to raw dog since I know more about her.

I never go down on her the first time- she has to blow me 2-3 times first and has to be the clean and fresh type

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I generally date a girl, and will ask about her sexual history, number of partners, etc. and will do this before raw dogging or going down because you never know what she has. I had a couple of buddies I know who ended up getting Herpes (this is more common than you think), and the other one got Chlamydia. Generally, if a girl has been with less than 20 guys in her life and is boyfriend minded you are safe. If she does not want to share this info with you, don't raw dog it until she gets tested. Not worth the risk.

I find myself going raw more and more as I go along... I should probably stop that, but alas that birth control method of "cumming on her face" hasn't failed yet. Knock on wood!

As for going down, I don't return the favor, sorry ladies!

I'm pretty lax with condom usage, skin on skin feels too good. I never did like eating pussy and rarely do it.

I never used to use condoms too much, but after my last doctor's visit when I found out I was clean, I went right to them. I just don't want to catch anything. That would suck. I'd go raw with a LTR or something, but not a chick on the first or second date.

When it comes to eating pussy, what can I say, I love it. Converted many women who said they hate it. I try to make sure I only go down on the ones I truly want to, not just because I love doing it.

Quote: (03-09-2012 06:49 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I only eat a girl out if I've been seeing her for awhile, and feel like it.

I go raw with just about every girl. Condoms suck ass.

I think this statement is kind of funny. I've read your replies on the herpes and other STD related threads, you seem to think that catching an STD is just as likely as the Clippers winning an NBA title.

The fact that you claim to be a player that fucks lots of women, but raw dog just about every girl, it sounds like you're on tract to catch an STD, if you don't already have one. You probably have herpes and don't even know it.

Shit a lot of people have herpes, I don't know where the statistics come from, but it's 1 in 5.

I also thought it was ridiculous when you try to say that "alphas" are better at knowing when women will be clean or not, while betas will fuck some slut and catch an STD their first time around. Were you trying to say that you and other players don't fuck sluts? I strongly doubt that.

Furthermore you can't always tell what a woman is about just by looking at her, let alone an hour of conversation, or however long it takes before you get her in bed. A lot of women look normal, dress conservative, and don't put out a slut vibe, but are massive whores.

Anyways, I just wanted to call you out, because sometimes I think you say ignorant shit, and are giving out bad advice.