rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thing That Piss Me The Fuck Off

Lack of fucking integrity. That's number 1.

Women shopping in the Mens department pisses me off. So slow and they don't care if you want to buy something.

Why are they there? Don't want the man spending money on clothes so she gets him shit on sale so she can spend more on herself?

Wants him to dress in a way that gets no female attention?

The whole thing is wack

Quote: (03-07-2012 12:46 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Women shopping in the Mens department pisses me off.

What about Men shopping in the women's department?

I have said it before, that if you went to jail in 1995 and just got out, you would be shocked.

Now 99% of American men wear girls jeans and glitter on their shirts.

Laundry
Overcooked steak

Dubstep.

Trucks

Quote: (03-07-2012 12:49 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2012 12:46 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Women shopping in the Mens department pisses me off.

What about Men shopping in the women's department?

I have said it before, that if you went to jail in 1995 and just got out, you would be shocked.

Now 99% of American men wear girls jeans and glitter on their shirts.

Yeah, come to the Middle East and find fucking clothes. Every motherfucker dresses like Jersey Shore. Fucking faggot glitter on the jeans and shirts. You want solid denim like Lucky Brand or Levi's. Good fucking luck.

The only other alternative is Hugo Boss. Fuck man, they wanted over $100 for 2 pairs of bloomers. Fucking kidding me? I'll freeball.

And another thing that "grinds my gears". Motherfuckers that find out your American and dollar signs light up. Luckily, in the GCC, backhanding someone is legal.

Neck tats/ wiggas
[attachment=5199]
I punch anyone who fucks with me that has a neck tat at least two extra times with a little extra juice on it.

There used to be a lot but I've gotten very laissez faire lately.

How come nowadays you can't critique anyone without being labelled as a hater, especially in the hip hop community?

Everyone today is beyond criticism?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

-Slow people
-Driver,driving 100km/h in the left line
-stock up people
-people that you have to walk on eggs to approch them because they are insecure and allways feel attacked .
-people arguing to death on a subject they don't know
-people who always have an excuse to not do something

Quote: (03-07-2012 12:54 PM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

Trucks

haha. Do you know how many Europeans busted my balls over owning a truck? They didn't get the concept of living on the side of a mountain, and needing 4wd in the winter. Or hauling firewood.

One response was, "well, shouldn't your government provide heat"? I was speechless.

And yes, I left the question mark after the quotations. It looks better.

-Building more interstate when it causes more traffic in the short term as well as the long term pisses me off. Induced traffic is what that is called.

- The U.S. not having an efficient high-speed rail service. Yes, I know they are "working on that one" yet slowly. China is investing over $400 billion into high-speed rail.

-People who think you're an idiot for not understanding something that took them 10 years to learn, and you've just encountered. These people are usually idiots themselves.

Quote: (03-07-2012 01:17 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

-Building more interstate when it causes more traffic in the short term as well as the long term pisses me off. Induced traffic is what that is called.

-How simple public construction projects take fucking forever nowadays. Which leads to what you said.

My problem with the rich is I'm more than a tad jealous - @vivajjconnolly

I'm tired of standing up for the rights of others. I make anywhere from $12-18K per month, and lost my job due to standing up for the "married" guy that has too much to lose. Men, all over the world, have lost their sense of honor.

thats whack dude. We should send a RVF wrecking crew over there.

Alright, seeing as we're ranting here;

I have something up with my hormones which means I can't gain weight, no matter how much I eat (daily intake averages 3-4000cal). The doctors are trying to work out what it is and all, but these things take time. No big deal.

What really pisses me off is the fat crusaders and people telling me to 'eat more.'

GEE I NEVER FUCKING THOUGHT OF THAT

sheiiiit. try GOMAD on top of all your food. If that doesn't work I'm taking a sample of your DNA finding some of the genes involved and selling it fatties.

Quote: (03-07-2012 02:09 PM)Kitsune Wrote:  

Alright, seeing as we're ranting here;

I have something up with my hormones which means I can't gain weight, no matter how much I eat (daily intake averages 3-4000cal). The doctors are trying to work out what it is and all, but these things take time. No big deal.

What really pisses me off is the fat crusaders and people telling me to 'eat more.'

GEE I NEVER FUCKING THOUGHT OF THAT

At least you can get ripped...can't you?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (03-07-2012 01:06 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2012 12:54 PM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

Trucks

haha. Do you know how many Europeans busted my balls over owning a truck? They didn't get the concept of living on the side of a mountain, and needing 4wd in the winter. Or hauling firewood.

One response was, "well, shouldn't your government provide heat"? I was speechless.

And yes, I left the question mark after the quotations. It looks better.

Nah man, pick up / personal trucks are all good with me.

I don't like the big shipping rig types, ok I know they're important but I don't like them on the freeways. They should only be there when everybody's asleep or partying.

I appreciate good writing, but I'm no grammar nazi because I can read expressions.

Quote: (03-07-2012 02:11 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

sheiiiit. try GOMAD on top of all your food. If that doesn't work I'm taking a sample of your DNA finding some of the genes involved and selling it fatties.

This. A gallon of milk per day mixed with squats and deadlifts is 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999​9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999x a million percent effective.

What is your lifting routine?

Quote: (03-07-2012 12:52 PM)Commander Shepard Wrote:  

Dubstep.

I don't really want to derail this thread much, but;

-I did 4 months of GOMAD. I was on 6000calories per day.
-I've tried every weight lifting split under the Sun. I squatted as heavy as could, did DB Deadlifts, Benches etc.

Quote: (03-07-2012 02:15 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I have visible abs etc. But I can't really hold any more mass. My waist is less than 26 inches, so ripped doesn't really matter, my frame looks ridiculously small. Bear in mind I'm about 5'10 in height. It's pretty rough. I can't find clothes or anything that fit.

Like I said, doctors are really looking into it, and I'm having loads of tests done. I just get irritable because often people act like I've never even considered eating food or working out.

Quote: (03-07-2012 02:39 PM)Kitsune Wrote:  

I don't really want to derail this thread much, but;

-I did 4 months of GOMAD. I was on 6000calories per day.
-I've tried every weight lifting split under the Sun. I squatted as heavy as could, did DB Deadlifts, Benches etc.

Quote: (03-07-2012 02:15 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I have visible abs etc. But I can't really hold any more mass. My waist is less than 26 inches, so ripped doesn't really matter, my frame looks ridiculously small. Bear in mind I'm about 5'10 in height. It's pretty rough. I can't find clothes or anything that fit.

Like I said, doctors are really looking into it, and I'm having loads of tests done. I just get irritable because often people act like I've never even considered eating food or working out.

at least you won't ever get fat.

Things that piss me off: Corn, fat chicks and the word "potty."