rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

signs of non interest

signs of non interest

what are the obvious signs a girl youre talking to for a while give out to let you know shes not interested anymore? But nice enough to not be a complete bitch.

signs of non interest

Quote: (09-26-2009 12:09 AM)Fuzzface Wrote:  

what are the obvious signs a girl youre talking to for a while give out to let you know shes not interested anymore? But nice enough to not be a complete bitch.

If its hard to make eye contact with her is one I've figured out. Or crossed arms.

A girl told me the other day "You know I'm a mormon" I think that was one.

Aloha!

signs of non interest

I think you are referring to the subtle non direct indicators of non interest. Its all in the body language. Learn to read it.

signs of non interest

no no shes all over me the times we hung out. Its just lately she seems a bit cold on the phone and im the one who has to always make first contact

signs of non interest

Quote: (09-26-2009 08:38 AM)Fuzzface Wrote:  

no no shes all over me the times we hung out. Its just lately she seems a bit cold on the phone and im the one who has to always make first contact

Usually means there is another guy. I mean, there almost always is, but its because she is in a different mode with a different guy on her mind. She is too distracted thinking about that guy that she cant focus on you.

Dont worry...she will get bored of the other guy and then turn her attention towards you if you wait long enough. Just ignore her and go fuck someone else. If you really like this girl, realize that at the very least that she isn't going to be faithful. If you want to keep her as an option in the future, just go fuck other girls and talk to her every now and then through an email or a text.

Of course, women HATE this shit and she will probably kick and scream and claim you are ignoring them. When she pulls this shit, you tell her that you would like to keep talking to her and be friends with her (women fucking hate hearing this because they are usually the ones doing it.)

If you do all of the above it keeps you from being strung along or being played, but also keeps your options open without her being able to rightfully flip out.

Or you can just fuck her sister[Image: banana.gif]

signs of non interest

Quote: (09-26-2009 08:38 AM)Fuzzface Wrote:  

Agreed with Mulhollandriven.

There is another guy in the mix.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

signs of non interest

She tells you you're an asshole and gets up and leaves. This has happened to me before!

signs of non interest

cool, thanks guys. I like your point mulhollanddriven, it makes complete sense. I dont give a flying fuck tho. Im interested but im not jumping off a cliff for her so its completely ok with me. There are so many other girls showing interest in me who are so much hotter and have amazing personalities, i could give less of a shit about her. I just wanted to get this notch because its just one of those notches I wanted to have.

signs of non interest

non interest always quit the interaction...wheather its from you or from girl.

signs of non interest

She vomits in your car and doesn't offer to clean it up

signs of non interest

Quote: (09-28-2009 02:10 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

She vomits in your car and doesn't offer to clean it up

Oh man I almost forgot that one! Thanks roosh! Lol

signs of non interest

Signs:

1 she's always busy
2 doesn't return your calls