rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 Year-Old Girl Dies After Fight Over A Boy
0 Year-Old Girl Dies After Fight Over A Boy
Quote:Quote:

[Image: abc_120226_kabc_girlfight2_joanna_ramos_..._wblog.jpg]

Joanna Ramos, 10, died after getting into a fight with another schoolgirl.

The death of a 10-year-old Southern California schoolgirl after a fight with another student has been ruled a homicide, the coroner said today.

Investigators said Joanna Ramos, a fifth-grader at Willard Elementary School in Long Beach, died from blunt-force trauma to the head.

“They did surgery on her brain because she had a blood clot, and after surgery the doctor said she was still alive, and then a few minutes later he comes back and tells us that her heart stopped and they couldn’t bring her back,” Joanna’s sister, Vanessa Urbina, told the Associated Press.

Joanna died at 9 p.m. Friday. Earlier that afternoon, she and another fifth-grade girl had planned to fight in an alley near the school.

“They were fighting over a boy, just for a boy,” classmate Stephanie Soltero told ABC News affiliate KABC, crying. “It’s just stupid.”

Police said there were seven witnesses to the fight, which lasted less than a minute and didn’t involve any weapons. No arrests have been made, the AP reported.

After the fight, Joanna returned to her after-school program with blood on her knuckles from wiping a bloody nose. She also complained of a headache, prompting the school to call her parents. Joanna was unconscious and not breathing when family members took her to the hospital at about 5:50 p.m., according to police.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/...-homicide/
This would be why I avoid getting hit in the head. Not only is damage cumulative, but you could always be unlucky enough to have an aneurysm in there just waiting to pop. Just look at boxers and soldiers that have been in explosions. It scrambles their brains.
Damn, that reminds me of the story where the one girl got stabbed over a guy. Game detected. Maybe hes the RVFs youngest member.
Quote: (03-05-2012 10:50 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Damn, that reminds me of the story where the one girl got stabbed over a guy. Game detected. Maybe hes the RVFs youngest member.

Are you referring to "Bring the movies"?
hahahah yeah, I forgot about that line. I actually gave a girl a bag of skittles for christmas it was awesome.
Quote: (03-05-2012 10:53 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2012 10:50 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Are you referring to "Bring the movies"?

For the uninitiated forum members, "Bring the Movies" refers to a Heartiste (a.k.a. Roissy in D.C.) post:

Chicks Dig Jerks: Game Is Its Own Status

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.
I hate shit like this, im not reading the story but now everytime i come to the "everything else" i have to see the headline

i stopped checking the little pop up windows that come up when i open my aol to check mail cause its always about a child dying or being kidnapped...i know this shit happens all over the world... my grandma used to always watch Nancy Grace an keep up with sad ass news an i found myself getting depressed the more an more i read up an followed up on what sick people do to kids. Now when i do sign on aol an catch a headline about something wicked i just pretend its fake an im on the onions news website

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin
My god the stupidity of people who comment on these articles knows no bounds.

"Where were the parents?"

"Where were the teachers?"

"I think we need to take a look at society in this country as a whole and figure out how it has come to the point that two girls 10 and 11 would even think of fighting as an answer to a problem."

"i am shocked at all you idiots that posted on here, dont matter if both agreed to fight they was both wrong and one of them died, so yes someone needs to be held responsible and since one is dead then yes the other needs to answer to it. people tried to break it up and other kids held them back from stopping it, so them kids also needs to face criminal charges. and if you dont think so than just ask the parents of the dead girl and see what they think. not saying she should be charged for murder but she should be charged for man slaughter along with the kids the kept it from being stopped."

It's scary that these people are allowed to vote. This was a tragic freak accident and nothing else.
I wouldn't call this incident catastrophic - kids have killed each other over stupid things before, even if girls did that significantly less. But perhaps... symptomatic.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
For some reason when I read this article this scenario came to mind.