rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Social Dynamics Hotseat

Hey Playas (this is Mixx's wing here), I've gotten so much value out of this board it's not even funny, so I just wanted to give where I can...

A couple weeks back, a forum member here posted a clip of infield footage from Tyler Durden, which turned me on to Real Social Dynamics. Last week I went to an event in Miami from Real Social Dynamics. Basically, Tyler is doing this one day teaching seminar in cities all across the U.S. Also, RSD is having other coaches at the same level teach seminars all over the world.

During the event they go over in-field footage and go over game for 10-11 hours in one day. It costs 300 bucks and was worth 3 times that, personally. Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced playas will all get something out of this.

http://rsdhotseat.com/

Good luck playas!

Quote: (03-05-2012 09:02 PM)G Trooper Wrote:  

Hey Playas (this is Mixx's wing here), I've gotten so much value out of this board it's not even funny, so I just wanted to give where I can...

A couple weeks back, a forum member here posted a clip of infield footage from Tyler Durden, which turned me on to Real Social Dynamics. Last week I went to an event in Miami from Real Social Dynamics. Basically, Tyler is doing this one day teaching seminar in cities all across the U.S. Also, RSD is having other coaches at the same level teach seminars all over the world.

During the event they go over in-field footage and go over game for 10-11 hours in one day. It costs 300 bucks and was worth 3 times that, personally. Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced playas will all get something out of this.

Good luck playas!

Internecene game war begins in 3...2...1...

The spam heard round the world.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Good luck playas!

Looks like they hired you.

How is job working for RSD going?

Is Sasha involved?

Quote: (03-06-2012 12:48 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Good luck playas!

I agree with G, sounds a like sale! Ive been to a hot seat and know some of the RSD instructor personally. The infield videos are created by capturing only the good part of there approach. If you film any good pua for one year, I;m sure you can cut and paste to get a sale video. No then special here. There coaches are Okay. Ive met and sarge with them. They pickup mostly 5-7's....If you want to pickup models, they don't teach that.

Good game recognize good game. RSD is good but, there sales tactic is overated. I would never recommend anyone pay 2000 for a bootcamp. Your better off spending 2000 to stay in las vegas for 14 days. I'm sure you will fuck someone in those 14 days. That is better training. Just find a good wing. The 14 days in vegas will elevate your game. I promise you that. More than 3 stupid days with okay coaches.

Quote: (03-06-2012 01:36 AM)jerome Wrote:  

Your better off spending 2000 to stay in las vegas for 14 days. I'm sure you will fuck someone in those 14 days. That is better training. Just find a good wing. The 14 days in vegas will elevate your game. I promise you that. More than 3 stupid days with okay coaches.

Didnt the fuzzy hat dudes gave seminars about "Vegas Game"?

Good luck playas!

I agree with G, sounds a like sale! Ive been to a hot seat and know some of the RSD instructor personally. The infield videos are created by capturing only the good part of there approach. If you film any good pua for one year, I;m sure you can cut and paste to get a sale video. No then special here. There coaches are Okay. Ive met and sarge with them. They pickup mostly 5-7's....If you want to pickup models, they don't teach that.

Good game recognize good game. RSD is good but, there sales tactic is overated. I would never recommend anyone pay 2000 for a bootcamp. Your better off spending 2000 to stay in las vegas for 14 days. I'm sure you will fuck someone in those 14 days. That is better training. Just find a good wing. The 14 days in vegas will elevate your game. I promise you that. More than 3 stupid days with okay coaches.

I went to hotseat. Definitely worth the 300 dollars because it shows you how different guys game.

Yes, veteran players won't need it but for newbies and intermediates will gain a lot of benefit because you see the different RSD coaches and their style of individual game under a microscope since you can hear everything and they explain whats going on. Great stuff because it gives your brain a map of what good night game looks like.

Which coaches did you hang out with?

Tyler's game personally was the best to learn from. I really learned a lot from his videos. He's himself to the core and isn't afraid to be a weird dude who's into Eastern Philosophy. Good stuff that I have learned and applied because instead of trying to be someone else I'm just being myself. For an ugly ginger dude who's 5"9 his game is great.

I think I got mind fucked by watching those type of approaches.
I need opinions on their way of approaches. I think they intentionally did that (they did 100s times and selected few good ones) to impress the viewers.
-it's just like a marketing for losing fat these days. who wants to lose the weight over 6 months? people want to lose that in couple weeks! It's Can be possible but it's not really effective method. But they have to offer it that way since everyone wants the result right away. so do you think they would put up something like they talk for 30 minutes and kiss closes at the end? NO

Just like one of the viewers, I was impressed by the caveman style approaches & making out quick without having conversation for long time.
I've been doing the similar way. I either grab girl's hand and pull them in OR throw out the opener and put my hand around their waist. It became my habit to put my arm around their waist as soon as we started talking and hug them several times when we find something in common 'you like sushi? OMG come here, hug, we should go for sushi sometimes' 'OMG you are so adorable, hug, be my little sister'
There were girls who just stood.
There were girls who did the same thing
There were girls who got defensive by it.

I think it's ideal for girls who will find you very attractive and who's either drunk or sexual.

I think this early cuddly thing can be seen as too desperate to most normal girls.

what's your opinion?

Good luck playas!

I'm still thinking long and hard if his advertising on a game board is Beta. You tell me G since you are the Beta expert

Has Tyler ever posted in field footage videos? I've never seen any. I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on 99% of the people in the industry including Tyler. Charging thousands of $ to desperate young men with the promise that they will get supermodel girlfriends is a piss take. Where are the photos of Tyler with these 9/10 rated girls??! Never seen any. I have seen his very average looking wife however. I know some guys think he is the real deal but not me.

People spending $2000 on a boot camp! Fucking genius marketing on their part,that I will give them. If someone has $2000 and wants to get laid head to Russia for a month and go out sarging every night ( take a copy of Mystery Method if you want ). Not only will you improve your game no end and shag some very hot women but you will also have great stories to tell women when you get home. What stories is a boot camp going to give you? "Oh let me tell you about the time I paid a guy $2000 to let me follow him around a club all weekend in the company of other beta individuals". Lame.

Quote: (03-06-2012 03:23 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

Good luck playas!

Your better off spending 2000 to stay in las vegas for 14 days. I'm sure you will fuck someone in those 14 days. That is better training. Just find a good wing. The 14 days in vegas will elevate your game. I promise you that. More than 3 stupid days with okay coaches.

I went to hotseat. Definitely worth the 300 dollars because it shows you how different guys game.

Yes, veteran players won't need it but for newbies and intermediates will gain a lot of benefit because you see the different RSD coaches and their style of individual game under a microscope since you can hear everything and they explain whats going on. Great stuff because it gives your brain a map of what good night game looks like.

Which coaches did you hang out with?

I am not going to go in to specifics. RSD coachjes are kool guy,

But there game is geared towards average girls with no status.

I give you a little advice, gaming hot girls is the same as gaming ugly girls. The only difference is status and confidence. Wow, mind blowing isn't it. You want to pay me 300 for that advice.

I would say RSD boot camps and seminars are not worth 300 dollar or 2000. I would say it is worth 50 dollar and there bootcamp 500. There bootcamps are good, but it ain't worth 2000 grand. Going to greece is much better use of your money. The stories and the fun is by far better experience in life. Priceless.

The problem with beginners, they are so desperate to learn and to meet women. That They forget the power of marketing has on them. Just like Tony Robbins, if you pay this x amount of money, Tony just might tell you the secret. The problem is, there is no secret.

The secret to success in life is, failure. Yes failure. Failure is the best teacher. I promise you, if you got your ass kick you, will learn something and look to develop a new way. Holy shit. Crazy advice . But you won't believe me. Because you want a shortcut.

Also

The secret to meeting women, is women. Yep! I said it.

If you approach enough Women, the women will teach you the game, better than any coach on this planet.

Why? Because she gives you experience with women. Holy shit! Crazy advice. Experience with women comes from women, not pua coaches.

Ask Roosh, how he learn game. He fucking approach and crash and than flew to the moon. Roosh game is solid, because he kept at it and did not differ the responsibility to others.

Be a man take ownership of your experience in life. Stop looking for someone to piggy back on. Do not learn through others. Learn through yourself. That is the difference between leaders and followers.

The other thing with beginners, there always looking for a short cut. Anyone who looks for shortcuts in life, never reach there goal.

I sense you are looking for a shortcut. I never paid for a bootcamp or a seminar. Because I knew it was BS from the beginning. If tony robbins is BS, so are other seminars.

If the instructor is so powerfull, why doesn't he date A list stars and models. Because they can't. Don't get me wrong. RSD is by far the better pua company outthere. At least they have some advice to give, compare to fraud companies. But it is not worth 300 or 2000.

My question is, did the video help you get laid. No! it didn't. It made you feel good about yourself, and that you too might be able to do this. A false promise.

Yes you can do it. But you will have to gain your own personal experience with attractive women. Yes you have to gain it. No one can teach you that. It is your own journey in life.

I like in the beginning wasted my time reading and studying from marketers. All my success with women came from my own skill.

I sometime just say hi to girls. And it fucking works.

My advice find guys who have 100 plus lays. Yes lays mean something. And hang out with them. Just by winging you will get laid. Success breeds confidence. Find as many 100 plus lay gusy as you can. And you will find success and more importantly real friends.

If you need a place to spend your money go to Vegas, and you will find paradise. You don't need anyones help. its all marketing. Marketing use to promise you a false future.

Its a video! I'm sure if I had a video I can film you for 6 month. in the 6 month of sarging. We can find some good footage.

It takes them 6 months to make that. It takes hollywood 6 month to make a multi million dollar blockbuster.

G,

If this came of as spam...my bad. I have a normal desk job (ironically in sales), but I have nothing to do with RSD. Except that I went to one event by them.

I got a lot out of the event, so I figured I'd tell the forum about it. My bad guys if this came of as spam, as it was not my intention.

Quote: (03-06-2012 03:13 PM)G Trooper Wrote:  

G,

If this came of as spam...my bad. I have a normal desk job (ironically in sales), but I have nothing to do with RSD. Except that I went to one event by them.

I got a lot out of the event, so I figured I'd tell the forum about it. My bad guys if this came of as spam, as it was not my intention.

What was your success rate before the seminar, and what was your success rate after?

What did you specificially learn that you didn't learn anywhere else?

WIA

Quote: (03-06-2012 01:36 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Has Tyler ever posted in field footage videos? I've never seen any. I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on 99% of the people in the industry including Tyler.

I have seen him in person, and this guy is real deal. So is Julian.

Quote:Quote:

Charging thousands of $ to desperate young men with the promise that they will get supermodel girlfriends is a piss take.

They do not.
What they are is like a personal trainer in a gym.
Now do you need a personal trainer to work out? Of course not.
Would a personal trainer help to reach your goals faster/easier? Of course.
Is it worth it? It depends on how much money you have. For me it was fun, but I won't do it again.

People spending $2000 on a boot camp! Fucking genius marketing on their part,that I will give them.

So what? For some people it is how much they make in one week. Ultimately everyone decides whether it is worth for them or not. For example I spent even more than that to learn skydiving.

If someone has $2000 and wants to get laid head to Russia for a month and go out sarging every night ( take a copy of Mystery Method if you want ).

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

This makes no sense to me. Paying $300 just to watch videos for 8 hours in a room full of people?

Quote: (03-06-2012 03:35 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

What was your success rate before the seminar, and what was your success rate after?
What did you specificially learn that you didn't learn anywhere else?

I can answer from my own experience. As I said, this is like having a personal trainer. He takes your measures, asks you what are your fitness goals and how much effort you are willing to put. He might tell you that your goals are not realistic (i.e. you want to compete with bodybuilders but only can work out once a week - so you have to either change your goals or effort). Then he'll develop a fitness program for you, watches how you do the exercises and gives you his professional feedback. However everything else is up to you. You may stick to the schedule, or you may not. Even if you do not, you'll still progress just because you're working out. This is why it is hard to answer your first question.

Regarding the second question, the most important thing I got was the assessment and the feedback from the experienced people. It was also fun too [Image: smile.gif]

In short, there is no silver bullet, and there is no magic pill. Do not expect a major change after the three days. If you expect to come to a bootcamp and come back a completely changed man who's getting laid with supermodels, you'll be extremely disappointed.

Surprisingly one of the things everyone in our group said which helped them was to see the instructors getting rejected right and left. I didn't really understand it, but I do now - when you see a dude, who is apparently much better than you'd probably ever be, still getting rejected right and left, then you REALLY understand that it doesn't really matter.

"My question is, did the video help you get laid. No! it didn't. It made you feel good about yourself, and that you too might be able to do this."

I recently realized that this describes about 50% of my time reading game blogs (the other 50% was actually useful).

Quote: (03-07-2012 02:05 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

(03-06-2012, 06:36 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  Has Tyler ever posted in field footage videos? I've never seen any. I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on 99% of the people in the industry including Tyler.

[quote]
If someone has $2000 and wants to get laid head to Russia for a month and go out sarging every night ( take a copy of Mystery Method if you want ).

Have you sarge with them? No you haven't.

So you don't know the truth. You are drinking koolaide.

I seek the truth, don't get me wrong tyler and julian are qualified to teacn nerds. They are not qualified teach advance guys.

Tyler and Julian are the real deal. I laugh at this.

I met julian when he just started out 3 years ago and I saw him again this year.

I know tyler game, inside out. His real game. Not his highlight video reel. Cut and paste. ask him to show you pictures of girls he bang. No pictures and if he did, there only pictures of very average girls.

Don't get me wrong they get laid, but they aren't that much better than your advance everyday pua.

Ask anyone in RSD, and they will tell you that Tyler, Julian and Jeffy are the weaker instructors of RSD. That is a fact. Ask Tyler himself.

Real game recognize real game. You cannot fool a real player.

When I met them, I knew there game was okay. But not advance.

If you guys want to see a real deal PUA, go see Emech. I've never in my life seen a player like him. He's a different breed.

I can answer from my own experience. As I said, this is like having a personal trainer. He takes your measures, asks you what are your fitness goals and how much effort you are willing to put. He might tell you that your goals are not realistic (i.e. you want to compete with bodybuilders but only can work out once a week - so you have to either change your goals or effort). Then he'll develop a fitness program for you, watches how you do the exercises and gives you his professional feedback. However everything else is up to you. You may stick to the schedule, or you may not. Even if you do not, you'll still progress just because you're working out. This is why it is hard to answer your first question.

If you hire a personal trainer, they will work with you for a while.
How about you hire the guy just for 3 sessions and ask him 'hey teach me everything I need to know about getting in shape, then I will work on it by myself'
You can absorb enough information in those 3 sessions but you are likely to fail because there is no motivation factor.
(you work out harder when he is watching you. you can't go home early. you have to show up at the gym because of appointment with him etc)
So you can't compare these guys to the trainers because you don't see them regularly. I'd love to meet a mentor once a week, go over the progress and do some practice with him. The problem?? these guys charge couple Gs for 3 day GROUP bootcamp. If I want to hire them personally, it will cost....how much? maybe $10,000 a month? LOL (what are you? a consultant for NASA? hahahaha)
Basically, you went to a quick information seminar. that's all.

Regarding the second question, the most important thing I got was the assessment and the feedback from the experienced people. It was also fun too [Image: smile.gif]

In short, there is no silver bullet, and there is no magic pill. Do not expect a major change after the three days. If you expect to come to a bootcamp and come back a completely changed man who's getting laid with supermodels, you'll be extremely disappointed.

Yes there is no silver bullet. Nobody would have such expectation to get laid with supermodels. it's not about 3 days. it will never happen.
Most people just want to have girls slightly above their looks which is not impossible at all.
But what's wrong with having a high expectation when you throw $2Gs? when you drop $100 per person at the restaurant, don't you have a very high expectation?
It's not like you buy workout dvds for $50 and expect to lose the weight. If I am spending $2000, I better see the results.
OK, now you are going to say 'it's all up to you' yeah right.
If it's 'all up to myself', why should I give someone $2000 to achieve that??????

Surprisingly one of the things everyone in our group said which helped them was to see the instructors getting rejected right and left. I didn't really understand it, but I do now - when you see a dude, who is apparently much better than you'd probably ever be, still getting rejected right and left, then you REALLY understand that it doesn't really matter.
[/quote]
I don't think you learned from this. So you saw even experienced guys got rejected (common sense) 
I thin you should've realized 'oh this is not about reading a lot of stuff and going to bootcamps, it's about not giving a fuck and learning by trial and error. I have the solution inside me'  You blew $$$ to see that but you still didn't get it. Are you saving money to go to another bootcamps?

To be honest, I admire these guys for their marketing tactics.
All they do is travelling different countries, doing some speech and hitting up the bar at night, banging women all over the world.
I'd love to take such job even though they pay me $2000 a month.
but they charge that much per Head!!!!

When we see overpriced items like $100 ed hardy t shirts, we think 'what kind of dumb ass buys shit like that' well there are enough people buying it, supporting the owner's exotic lifestyle, even thanking the owner for his attribution to his life
('thank you ed hardy, by wearing your t shirts, my confidence went up. I feel like I own the club now. Girls check me out. People get jealous. $100 for this t shirts is so cheap. you are such a generous guy!!!!')
we can hate the t shirts itself but we should learn something on how they exploit people in a perfectly legal and smart manner.
I am jealous. that's all [Image: sad.gif]

Quote: (03-07-2012 02:05 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2012 01:36 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Has Tyler ever posted in field footage videos? I've never seen any. I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on 99% of the people in the industry including Tyler.

Charging thousands of $ to desperate young men with the promise that they will get supermodel girlfriends is a piss take.

They do not.
What they are is like a personal trainer in a gym.
Now do you need a personal trainer to work out? Of course not.
Would a personal trainer help to reach your goals faster/easier? Of course.
Is it worth it? It depends on how much money you have. For me it was fun, but I won't do it again.

People spending $2000 on a boot camp! Fucking genius marketing on their part,that I will give them.

So what? For some people it is how much they make in one week. Ultimately everyone decides whether it is worth for them or not. For example I spent even more than that to learn skydiving.

Firstly don't mistake my distaste with the industry as a slight on you. I'm not hating on anyone who goes to a seminar. It's your money,you can do whatever you want however I think you have fallen into a marketing trap and have been ripped off. I don't want others to do the same that is all.

I will answer your points:

RSD and the other companies market themselves as being able to get people good with women and get them to the point where they can seduce highly attractive women,9's and 10's. Now you seem a clued up guy,no doubt had success with women and know you can take the claims with a pinch of salt. However this kind of marketing appeals to guys who are desperate for success with women,virgins,people with social skill problems,self esteem issues. They sell it that if you give them $3000 USD ( I just saw a site offering their 3 day seminar for that price ) and go out sarging with them you can achieve that level of game,not after the first seminar maybe but buy a few more and eventually you will get there. These kids are so desperate to have success that they invest the money they don't have in these seminars and gurus expecting these promises to come true. And when it does not what happens???

You say you have seen Tyler in action,great! You did that after paying up $$$. If I am going to pay $$$ I want to see the evidence first,then I will decide if I want to invest after I have seen his skills. After all would you buy my car off me for $3000 without first seeing it?! Doubt it. If he can pull models let's see him do it,his seminars are on the web now let's see his in field footage. All I have seen is his average looking wife which is cool,marry who you want BUT don't then try telling me you can show me some secret about sleeping with 10's if you ain't doing so. I think that is fair don't you?

Now you say people can spend their money how they want and I agree 100% HOWEVER I don't like seeing people being ripped off and $3000 for three days of talks and hitting a club is a massive rip off. How can such a price be justified for so minimal effort? All the info is already out there on the web and you can find a wing and go out for free practising that stuff. Right? Why do you need to hear it from Tyler to believe it? Please explain that.

Finally you said that because I said if you want to get better with women you would be better off spending $$$ on a trip to Russia and going out every night for a month that I don't know what I'm talking about. You are entitled to your opinion and I do not know everything BUT I do know something:

I have a friend from NYC. A mid twenties guy, unattractive,short,fat and with few social skills,he'd had two girlfriends and they were well below average looks wise. Quite a cool guy to talk to though. Anyway he saw my FB photos with Russian ( I have spent time in numerous FSU countries gaming in the provinces solo and having adventures ) women and asked me if he could get laid with a hot Slav in Russia. I thought it would be good to find out. So I invited him on a trip to the Russian provinces with me. He saved up and we booked flights. I told him to read Mysteries book on the plane to Moscow. We chose a random town 15 hours by train from Moscow. We rolled into town in the early hours checked into the soviet monolith in the centre and went out cold approaching constantly for three days. In those three days he got numbers,went on a couple of mini dates, kiss closed two good looking women ( one of them was a stunner ) and on our last night fucked a girl that was way out of his league back home in the US ( not a stunner but a good looking girl ). The guy loved it! The experience changed his life. He went home applied for a teaching job in Russia and is now there living his own personal dream in Siberia and believing anything is possible. Which it is.

Good luck playas!

There is something i don't get. You introduce yourself as Mixx's wing.. If you really sarge with Mixx who is very skilled player you can learn from him.. Why on earth did you take a workshop with RSD??

Quote: (03-07-2012 02:24 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I can answer from my own experience. As I said, this is like having a personal trainer.

{snip}

But you didn't answer the question.

Let's try this again.

Where were you before the training?
And post training, where are you now?

Let me make it more simple...

How many bangs do you attribute to getting the training?

1, 5, 20...?

You have to know, right?

WIA.

Quote: (03-07-2012 09:54 AM)Dyonisos Wrote:  

Good luck playas!

There is something i don't get. You introduce yourself as Mixx's wing.. If you really sarge with Mixx who is very skilled player you can learn from him.. Why on earth did you take a workshop with RSD??

Yes, I am Mixx's wing. That man has built my game from the ground up over the last couple years. As many members know, he is a damn good friend and all of the success I get with women now is largely due to what I have learned from him. I owe him everything.

Yes, I went to the event. I am not at an advanced level, although there were actually a few people there attending that we're advanced, and just went with an open mind. I am always looking for ways to improve, whether it be reading a good book by Roosh, And going to a seminar, I'm open to anything and everything where I can learn something.

It never hurts to have an open mind buddy.