rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walking away from the game

If this topic has been discussed before please point the way.

Ive been thinking about this from time to time, and after reading some of the senior members and how their always banging 8, 9 , 10's it makes me wonder. How do you guys walk away from those? Do you guys ever look back and say man I should have kept that one? Do you guys ever think of getting married?

The one thing I learned from this forum is not only do you need strong game for the women but you need a strong core for yourself. This place is like getting your first car, it sounds great but when you get the keys and realize you have to pay for gas, insurance, up keep you wonder if its worth it.

I wish the internet/this board was around when I was 16-20. I would have a better mind set / be more prepared mentally then I am now (30)

You guys are teaching us how to fish instead of giving us a fish which is great, I am asking how can I teach myself I have had enough fish and should go home to the wife.

Quote: (03-05-2012 09:25 AM)chyamor Wrote:  

Do you guys ever look back and say man I should have kept that one?

Nope. I'm 7 years older than you, and have banged women across the globe; they're all the same after the first bang, annoying and needy.

Men cannot ever "keep" a woman because her natural efforts will always be to manipulate you if not flat out totally control you. So, give up, and enjoy life. Stop worrying about keeping a girl, and start worrying about where your next piece of fine ass will come from.

Do you guys ever think of getting married?

I would only ever marry a woman who has 10x more money/assets than me aside from being just equal or better in looks. Jennifer Aniston comes to mind. [Image: smile.gif]

I wish the internet/this board was around when I was 16-20. I would have a better mind set / be more prepared mentally then I am now (30)

You and me both hombre.

You guys are teaching us how to fish instead of giving us a fish which is great, I am asking how can I teach myself I have had enough fish and should go home to the wife.

Then you come to the wrong forum man. We are not here to teach you how to give up all women for one that will blame you for all of her miserable failures in life. aka wife.

There are forums already for marriage minded people, this is not one of them.

Mixx

I think it comes to personal preference. There are some guys that get into the game because they have never gotten any girls before. There are some that are naturals and just use it supplement their own knowledge. There are some that are in between.

Every person has a different goal in mind, and only they know what it really is. And everyone has their own preference when it comes to relationship status. Some like the reliability and hospitality of a significant other. Others like the chase and feeling of conquest of the swoop.

If you like a girl (ooooo the dreaded one-itis...), then commit. If it works then good, if it doesnt you have a skillset to fall back upon. The worst thing you can do is read too much into the game so that you start to deny what you really want.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

If you get married, and walk away from the game, you will get divorced.

[quote] (03-05-2012 09:34 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

[quote='chyamor' pid='172133' dateline='1330957546']
Do you guys ever look back and say man I should have kept that one?[/quote]

I would only ever marry a woman who has 10x more money/assets than me aside from being just equal or better in looks. Jennifer Aniston comes to mind. [Image: smile.gif]

This is something that I've considered- probably the only way I'd ever even think of having a kid. One of my worst fears is that I'm going to get a lower value girl pregnant, and that the kid is going to be angry at me for not giving him better genes or a more financially supportive situation.

In general, for me, I'm not even sure if it's ethical to have kids. Here's an article about it: http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/201...eneration/

Also, any wife of mine would have to be cool with me fucking other women (and would have to be ok with having threesomes). From what I've heard, a lot of guys in South America have similar arrangements with their wives. Also, she'd have only be available to my dick.

Sounds like you don't get the game or read any of the posts on this board

1) The End game
- marriage
- harem/soft polygamy
- one and dones

2) You need far more game to stay married (with some semblance of who you were prior to marriage) than it is to bag new chicks.

Game as of 2012 has developed a lot in terms of offense. Game allows you to get a girl to make a decision that's in your favor without her usual hemming and hawing. It's very front ended loaded

In terms of defense and the back end, game is very undeveloped.

How do you say "no" to a chick and not actually say no?

And marriage is a lot more about resisting a chick's urges and whims to do things you don't want to do, and at the same time keep her with you.

Marriage is more effort than it's worth. Developing your game always pays dividends, while investing your time in any one woman will never benifit you in anyway.

Women do not reward you for being loyal.

She will not be there for you in old age.
She will not make sure the kids are raised as you want them to be raised.
She will not help you in times of financial difficulty.
Sex will get old. You won't get hard for her after awhile.
She will get old.
She will get fat.
Your kids won't really care if you stay married to her or not. They say they do, but only because they've brainwashed.
You won't be able to say to her, "Remember when we did such and such all those years ago?" because women aren't there for the experiences. They're there for your attention.

The happiest marriages I've seen are the ones where the man cheats all the time. Why get married if you're just gonna cheat?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (03-05-2012 11:40 AM)soup Wrote:  

Also, any wife of mine would have to be cool with me fucking other women (and would have to be ok with having threesomes). From what I've heard, a lot of guys in South America have similar arrangements with their wives. Also, she'd have only be available to my dick.

A lot of guys have this arrangement in SA because they have married lower value women, and they hold all the gold. not her. The other way this is done...men flat out lie, and infidelity is common from both men and women. Why the fuck would I ever want to marry under those conditions?

Mixx

Especially for beginners it is hard to walk away after banging your first 8. I wasted my time and money after things got worse: I got friend-zoned. Best practice is to forget her and move on. It is the only way to improve your game instead of getting stuck.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Quote: (03-05-2012 03:53 PM)michelin Wrote:  

Especially for beginners it is hard to walk away after banging your first 8. I wasted my time and money after things got worse: I got friend-zoned. Best practice is to forget her and move on. It is the only way to improve your game instead of getting stuck.

You got friend zoned AFTER YOU BANGED HER? How the fuck does that happen? I never heard of that. You must of really sucked in bed for her, or yo were not dominating enough in bed.

Mixx

Quote: (03-05-2012 03:58 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

You got friend zoned AFTER YOU BANGED HER? How the fuck does that happen? I never heard of that. You must of really sucked in bed for her, or yo were not dominating enough in bed.

Mixx

That sort of thing can happen when you're outer game develops faster than you're inner game. So, you can go out and spit with enough confidence to get her in bed, but inside you're still thinking, "wow. i can't believe i'm this lucky!" Eventually, she realizes the incongruence.

Quote: (03-05-2012 04:08 PM)j r Wrote:  

That sort of thing can happen when you're outer game develops faster than you're inner game. So, you can go out and spit with enough confidence to get her in bed, but inside you're still thinking, "wow. i can't believe i'm this lucky!" Eventually, she realizes the incongruence.

Nah, Mixx is right. If you hit a chick up with some bad sex, she will 'Friend zone' your azz. It ain't got shyt to do with inner and outer game.

I don't care if you are Ponzo the clown and frequent with the goofy shyt, if you can put that puzzy into guaranteed orgasm, she will hardly befriend you.
It only means that she won't show you around her friends but she will always call you for that AM smash.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

This Game is not for everyone. Most guys are not happy chasing girls into their 30's, 40's, and 50's. We are sort of biologically designed to have "mates".

If you meet a girl you like, settle down and see how it goes. What have you got to lose...?.. except the best years of your life, your freedom, your sex life, and half your income every month! (just kidding, sort of)

But, seriously, it sounds like the playboy lifestyle might not be for you. That's ok. My brother is happily married with 2 sons and he seems happy. I'm sure he cheats once in a while but like he says... "that's the old fashioned way"

Just get a pre-nup if you do it!!!

Let us know how it goes. We will still be here talking about chasing honeys!

If this topic has been discussed before please point the way.

Ive been thinking about this from time to time, and after reading some of the senior members and how their always banging 8, 9 , 10's it makes me wonder. How do you guys walk away from those?

You're not the only one who has talked about this topic, as it's one I've discussed with another member of the forum privately for a while now.

Walking away from the game does not mean getting married.

Most of the dudes in the game community are not fucking 8s, 9s, and 10s, hell, most would be lucky if they could get a 6 to bring them a PBJ and a glass of Tang.

There are a couple guys here who I actually believe are living the lifestyle that many are aspiring for, but should they be idolized for that, I guess that just depends on who you are and what you want.

Understand who you are and what it is you desire and make your decisions based off that, not what others tell you they are doing on an anonymous message board where there is inherently going to be as much fiction as one can find in Beverly Cleary's books.

Quote: (03-05-2012 04:12 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

There it is boys!!! The magic word that men think will save their sad asses from a failed marriage, and the vice-grip on your balls of a female divorce lawyer.

It amazes me how may men do not know that pre-nups, no matter how rock solid, and bulletproof you make one, ONLY PROTECTS ASSETS BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!!

So, you decided to buy that BMW 850is after you said "I do"? Great, she gets to keep it when she leaves your ass, bought a house, she gets half, any $$$ and all assets aqauired AFTER the wedding day vows is UP FOR GRABS, and your prenup means squat!

Don't ever forget that boys! It's a shame how many men go into a marriage broke and full of debt, get lots of assets/$$$ during marriage, and then say "I have a pre-nup, no worries" {Mixx shivers}

Unless you are marrying a woman that makes 3x more $$$ or has 5x more assets than you, marriage is a losers game - no matter what that fancy pre-nup you paid a lawyer on Mohagony Road says.

Mixx

Quote: (03-05-2012 04:11 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2012 04:08 PM)j r Wrote:  

Nah, Mixx is right. If you hit a chick up with some bad sex, she will 'Friend zone' your azz. It ain't got shyt to do with inner and outer game.

I don't care if you are Ponzo the clown and frequent with the goofy shyt, if you can put that puzzy into guaranteed orgasm, she will hardly befriend you.
It only means that she won't show you around her friends but she will always call you for that AM smash.

Girls go by their feelings in the moment. Even if you knock it out of the park with a chick on multiple occasions, you can still come off as being unattractive to her if you regress to having bad or anti-game.

This can be useful if you are trying to bring something to an end.

About six months after reading Bang and finding Roosh's site and this forum I almost walked away.

I understood it all and came to the same conclusion you did. I started asking "Is it worth the hassle?" Now seeing as how I had banged girls in the double digits already (I was the undisputed king of chubby nerd pussy) I was really asking "is all this worth sex" I was ready to say fuck it, just be the nerd I was, use my basic understanding of game to give me a small leg up, and just be the same sad dude I always was, then I realized something.

Its not about the sex. For me the "Game" isnt about "mounting the trophy" its about the hunt, once you realize you can get what you want AND have fun with it, you cant walk away, and it quickly just becomes a part of who you are.

I actually did walk away for about three months and knocked around the same ideas you are. I asked, should I just find one girl who's "good enough" and keep her? Eventually I got that hunger in my gut and I couldn't stay away. To me its about pushing your limits, doing things you wouldn't have done before. Talking to girls you wouldn't have opened before. Swooping girls who are way more fly then girls you've ever swooped before. Its invigorating knowing you have that power.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

I think game means different things to different people, I'm using it mainly to get with higher quality women, quantity has never been much of a problem, but quality has. I'm pretty sure that if I posted pics of some of the chicks I tagged in the past couple of years (mostly after spending long periods of time working away), I'd be banned from the forum!

I haven't had a steady gf in about 6 years, mostly due to my lifestyle (work) but honestly, after banging a chick for a few weeks, I start to get really bored and move onto something else. This is the one downside for me, I do actually want to get married someday (with a bulletproof pre-nup, of course, or maybe to a foreign woman in her conutry), but I don't know if I could be content with hitting the same piece on a regular basis for years on end.

[attachment=5159]

Samseau, great insight regarding your kids not caring if you get divorced. That's totally true. Most of me friends and I growing up were coming from divorced parents. I always remember the teachers making a huge deal about it when they heard that someone's parents were getting divorced, taking me aside, and making sure I was "ok" ????

"Yeah, why wouldnt I be?"

Kids really don't care. Divorced parents are no more unsettling than married parents that are constantly fighting.

Quote: (03-05-2012 07:27 PM)LowerCaseG Wrote:  

Samseau, great insight regarding your kids not caring if you get divorced. That's totally true. Most of me friends and I growing up were coming from divorced parents. I always remember the teachers making a huge deal about it when they heard that someone's parents were getting divorced, taking me aside, and making sure I was "ok" ????

"Yeah, why wouldnt I be?"

Kids really don't care. Divorced parents are no more unsettling than married parents that are constantly fighting.

yeah except when the parents hate each other. Makes any type of event that they both want to be at (graduations, birthdays, etc) awkward to the point of not even wanting them there.

My parents hate each other. Got divorced after about 22 years of marriage. Now I spend more time running interference on them at family functions than actually enjoying them.

I could care less about the divorce, just grow up and move the fuck on.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Your tale is very common as many parents wait until the children are out of the house to get a divorce to make it easier on the kids. Sounds like it does the exact opposite. Its a lot easier to adapt as a child as you really don't have a choice, or feel the need to take sides etc...

My situation is a bit unusual as my parents got along well after the divorce and everyone gets together comfortably with the new spouses.

Quote: (03-05-2012 04:12 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Doesn't work they will always challenge they signed it under distress.

Deion Sanders had one and wife is still trying to get 200 Million.

Deion Wife Sue for 200 Million

My motto "treat bitches like red lights and run right through em"

I agree with Mixx, no matter how fine they are after you smash they all get on your nerves eventually, some 1 week, 3 weeks 6 months all the same.

Quote: (03-05-2012 07:13 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I haven't had a steady gf in about 6 years, mostly due to my lifestyle (work) but honestly, after banging a chick for a few weeks, I start to get really bored and move onto something else. This is the one downside for me, I do actually want to get married someday (with a bulletproof pre-nup, of course, or maybe to a foreign woman in her conutry), but I don't know if I could be content with hitting the same piece on a regular basis for years on end.

It's almost exactly the same for me. My work puts me on the road a lot, often with odd hours, so a decent relationship is difficult from the start.

Then, no matter how much I like a broad I have a tendency to get bored with them. When this happens I get lazy, get tired of dealing with the BS that goes with a relationship, and it usually quickly falls apart.

I enjoy new pussy and hate dealing with the usual drama of a LTR, so the majority of my relationships anymore are one nighters. A happy medium between the two would be preferable but I can hardly be bothered to put in the effort any longer. This is regrettable as I end up passing on a fair bit of pussy due to this but it saves me headaches.

Surprisingly, I do still have the ideal in my head that I would like to be married. Thing is I have known for years I am not likely to ever be happily married, so I never have been at 42 years of age. Guess that's just being realistic for me.