rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Atlanta Datasheet

Atlanta Datasheet

I just spent three weeks with BlackQuixote in the ATL area(about 50 miles away but we went to ATL numerous times).

Cold approach wise we were pretty lazy and also low on cash to travel to ATL(this was mostly a business trip where we worked on two biz ventures). I ended up having a bunch of chicks on his campus thinking I was "hot". Ended up having two girls(5 and a 7) back in his dorm room who I both had makeout sessions with but wasn't able to go beyond that. Both happened on the last 2 days I was here so I was a bit disappointed that I was leaving because I was really starting to enjoy my stay there.

Going to college into Atlanta would be a good idea since you have 5-7(with an occasional 8) pussy thrown at you(If you are somewhat good looking) so aren't needy with the hot ones. I wish I had stayed longer because there were more girls I didn't have time to hit up. Keep in mind I was in a subpar campus with the worst girls in the ATL area(It was Toronto quality but the girls were way more friendly). Georgia State is apparently the campus with the hottest girls in Atlanta and UGA is the best in the general area.

Now on to the Data sheet-

Day Game-

I didn't do much day game in ATL. First off here's what I observed from the days we did do it.

Malls-

I found the malls in Atlanta to be quite empty during the weekdays. If you are looking for older girls(in their 20s) they are not a bad bet. However very few college age girls will be found at malls Monday-Thursday. However, they are more packed during weekends and there are more younger girls. The store girls are also easy to talk to when they are not busy and will engage in a conversation with you. The girls we did approach were easy to talk to and very friendly.

I didn't end going to Atlantic Square for some reason but I heard its a good spot.

College Campuses-

Emory- This is the campus we spent the most time on because of the Starbucks and the Chipotle. The Starbucks at Emory is an excellent area to work and also casually talk to girls sitting nearby. Roosh's Day Bang chapter on coffee shop game is a must read.

There are lots of girls outside walking around. I was pleasantly surprised to see many girls running on campus. Unlike Toronto girls here take care of themselves. Once again, Day Bang is your friend. Girls are friendly but make sure you practice your rambling so you can keep them on the spot.

Georgia State- We didn't day game here but according to my friend the girls here are the best looking. We did see a girl with a Georgia State jersey with a rich dude like the Drake song in a random Ihop. Next trip I make to ATL I'll be to daygame there.

Other comments- I've heard Piedmont Park is a good spot from my friend.

5 Points- This is the area for hot hipster girls if you like them that way. I saw quite a few sexy girls in the area.

Night Game-

We went out a few times for night game.

Josephine's Lounge- We went there on a hispanic night. We got blown out constantly because we didn't know how to dance and used the wrong strategy. My friend gave me a Spanish opener(Do you want to dance in Spanish) which didn't work out at all with any girls.

Obviously we were using the wrong strategies for a Hispanic club and a guy like MiXX or Samseu would kill here since he knows how to dance.

For guys who don't know how to dance well use the newbie card. One member in our group used it and the girl taught him to dance. For some reason he turned after the song and she looked shocked that he left. I wish I had tried that strategy but the lesson was learnt.

Masquerade- Went there for a rave. Girls were cute and the ratio was a decent. Unlike TO raves the ones here are fairly good.

There were a couple more venues I went to that I don't remember the names of. I'll update them later as soon as I hit up my friend.

Atlanta Datasheet

I think we can all safely conclude that Atlanta trumps Toronto.

Atlanta Datasheet

Disclaimer: ATL girls are good looking and friendly but I'm put a hype warning here in that this is still the USA and this thread was written in comparison in TO. Although a lot of people have told me that ATL is better than most US cities.

The black girls in ATL are also very good looking and a lot of black dudes are gay so they are very friendly. Some of them are ridiculously hot.

Atlanta Datasheet

I lived in Atlanta for two years. Let me try to add where I can. I thought about doing a full on datasheet but it looks like there is some decent info out there, so I'll just add to this one.

Day Game:

This can be a little tough in Atlanta on weekdays. Atlanta is a commuter city, so you just don't see a lot of foot traffic out and about. The best you'll get is Midtown, where you can buzz around the Colony Square area and try to chat up the locals. You could have some success here, but most of these girls will be going for lunch from the local office buildings.

Alternatively, and probably your best bet, is to hit up some of the coffee shops near the colleges. There is an Octane over by Emory that is pretty good. I've had some luck there, but it'll be hit or miss. Also, a lot of the Emory girls will have some sizeable bitchshields. I have a professional degree from a fancy school so I "passed," but be prepared to deal with this question. I might recommend the entrepreneurial-type lines.

The malls (i.e., Lenox and Phipps) are usually pretty hopping on weekends. You'll have plenty of opportunities there.

Atlantic Station is ok. It's a large outdoor mall just on the West side of the highway, near Midtown Atlanta. I never had a ton of luck there, but I'm sure you could make it happen if you put your mind to it. There is a decent amount of foot traffic on weekdays, lots more on weekends.

Piedmont Park can be money on nice weekend days. Lots of good looking girls will be out walking their dogs or jogging, or even daydrinking if you're lucky. I lived right in this area and had a blast out here. Lots and lots of gay guys, too, so beware of the overly friendly fellas in the area, but overall they are helpful since the girls don't get hit on quite as much as you'd expect.

College campuses:

Just to add to the categories above, don't forget about the HBCU campuses downtown: Clark, Spelman, and Morehouse. There are a few spots over the Castleberry Hill where some of these girls congregate.

Night Game:

This is really your best bet in Atlanta and where I made my living. If you went to Atlanta back in the day, when Buckhead was really up and running, well . . . it ain't like that anymore. Too bad, because Atlanta circa 2000-2001 was pretty sweet. Now though, there are some places, but they're kind of spread out. Here are a few of my favorites:

Five Paces, East Andrews, Fado Irish Bar, and Churchills. These are sort of the remnants of Buckhead. Lots of people here on weekends. Fado is huge, with multiple floors and huge drinking areas. This is a good spot. East Andrews is a good place to find hot white SEC girls, though it can be a young and kind of douchy crowd. Lots of dudes in colorful pants and belts wearing tucked in polos, sunglasses, etc. It's worth putting up with the nonsense though for the quality of girls you can find here on a good night.

Compound in Midtown. This is a different scene than the above: more traditional night club. Also a better spot if you're looking for hot black girls.

Opera, Cosmo Lava, Door 44 in Midtown. There is a lot of action in this area. You can walk from bar to bar, and there are different places depending on your mood (Opera for dancing, RiRa for Irish bar scene, etc.) If you're here for a short visit I recommend that you stay in this area. There will be lots of people on weeknights and you can relocated if one place is slow. If you have only one night in Atlanta, I'd recommend Opera. You'll do best here with a "high-end" game. After reading his posts, I'm thinking G's style would clean up here.

Masquerade as mentioned up above is a good spot. This is usually a more 'hipster' crowd. I'm not a hipster but I've had good success here.

Neighbors, Hand-in-Hand, really anywhere in Virginia Highlands. This area was my go to spot. These bars are pretty quintessentially Atlanta, very SEC style. Lots of people here will know each other, but you can peel girls off if you have decent game. There are quite a few spots in this neighborhood. The ratios can be a little off sometimes, but since so many people stick in their social circles, that isn't a huge problem. Be forewarned, though, that you are unlikely to find small groups of girls here. You'll have to deal with some larger groups, which can be a hassle. This isn't always true, though, and the volume is so high on weekends that you should be able to find some smaller groups ready to party.

Quality of Girls:

The quality of the girls when they are young is extremely high. Loads and loads of the fresh out of school girls move here from Auburn, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, etc. These girls tend to party pretty hard and drink heavy. They also tend to marry off young, move to the suburbs, gain weight, and are never heard from again.

There can be some bitchshields to deal with up front. They'll shit test you on education, background, how much money you make, etc. You can handle this the same way you would anywhere else, just something to be aware of and prepared for. Also, many of these girls are looking to settle down pretty quickly, as there is a lot of social pressure to settle down young. You can use this to your advantage if you're smart.

Also, if you're a well put together black guy, it's game on down here. It seems like hot black chicks just flock to Atlanta. I've dated a couple of these girls, and they are always bitching about the dearth of quality black guys.

Atlanta Datasheet

hightight or torontokid is Atlanta one of these cities that you must drive? I really want to visit Atl, sounds like a city that i would kill but i usually prefer cities where i dont have to drive. Do i have to drive if im looking to have fun in ATL?

Atlanta Datasheet

Quote: (03-05-2012 10:26 AM)highandtight Wrote:  

This is really your best bet in Atlanta and where I made my living. If you went to Atlanta back in the day, when Buckhead was really up and running, well . . . it ain't like that anymore. Too bad, because Atlanta circa 2000-2001 was pretty sweet. Now though, there are some places, but they're kind of spread out. Here are a few of my favorites:

Yeah ATL was sooooo much better back in the day.

Atlanta Datasheet

Quote: (03-05-2012 12:21 PM)pitt Wrote:  

hightight or torontokid is Atlanta one of these cities that you must drive? I really want to visit Atl, sounds like a city that i would kill but i usually prefer cities where i dont have to drive. Do i have to drive if im looking to have fun in ATL?

Yes, very much a driving city. This was, in fact, one of the biggest reasons I just never really loved Atlanta, and a contributing factor to my move.

I tried to group places together where possible. So if you go to Midtown, for example, you'll be able to hit up a few bars in one night. Same with Virginia Highlands. But you can't move between these hotspots without driving. There is little public transportation and people don't really use it much except to get to the airport.

If you were to go for a short stay, you could stay in a hotel in the midtown area and hit up all the midtown bars. That's what I would recommend. The area I'm talking about is right around the Loews:

[can't post link because I'm too low on post count, but it's at 1065 Peachtree Street Northeast, Atlanta, GA]

Atlanta Datasheet

Highandtight's got some good info.

One tip I forgot to mention.
During the week, focus on daygame at college campuses because they are packed and ignore malls/shopping areas.

Atlanta Datasheet

This is MOST DEFINITELY to the nth degree a driving city.

Atlanta Datasheet

Quote: (03-05-2012 06:02 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

Yeah, we ended up spending a massive amount of cash on gas.

Atlanta Datasheet

Quote: (03-05-2012 06:02 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2012 06:02 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

Yeah, we ended up spending a massive amount of cash on gas.

Yep. It's definitely a driving city. Up until the economic downturn, the best places to pull were outside the beltline. Due to the inflated housing prices, chicks had no choice but to buy 50 miles out and commute into work. They would rotate weekends, partying 1 in the beltline, and one near where they lived.

Bitch shields go up when they are in the beltline. Catch them outside that and your golden. Athens is still a safe bet, and there's no need to drive if your staying downtown.

Since the housing market has crashed, I suspect people have had the option of buying closer to work. Or had to move on. I don't see near the girls in the outlying areas. Something has changed, and I can't figure it out.

Bottom line, there are better places to pull. Athens, Charleston, Tampa. I would avoid the ATL.

Atlanta Datasheet

Also, if you're a well put together black guy, it's game on down here. It seems like hot black chicks just flock to Atlanta. I've dated a couple of these girls, and they are always bitching about the dearth of quality black guys.

I'd be lying if I didn't say that this was part of the motivation behind my being interested in working down in Atlanta someday (though this reason is subordinate to the weather and cost of living benefits Georgia has over the cold, pricy hell I live in now).

I've heard stories of abundance down there for quite some time now due to two main factors (which also apply to the rest of the black community outside Atlanta):

1. The lack of educated black men. Black females with bachelors degrees outnumber us by more than 2:1, literally. This gets worse if you count grad school enrollments (black men account for not even 29% of those). Black guys just don't go to college often in this country, but black women do.

Since we all know that women are hypergamous and hate dating down, you can see how this could create a problem. They want men with educations similar to their own, but these men simply don't exist.

2. The sheer number of gay black men. This is due to the fact that a disproportionate number of the black men who do get degrees (important, since such a large portion of Atlanta's black population is college educated) are gay, and there are very few black lesbians (I mean almost literally zero) on campuses at all to counter balance this. My Ivy is crawling with gay black men-they're perhaps a fifth or more of the black male student body.

This obviously makes that ratio I mentioned above much worse. Take a look at your average black population in undergrad or grad school, and it is conceivable that only 20% or so will consist of straight males. We're coming close to a 4-1 ratio of straight black women to straight black men here-not good. That's a lot of competition, without even factoring other races of women in (black men date outside the race at twice the rate black women do).

Add female hypergamy to this mix, and you'll have a lot of desperate black women. I can't imagine the kind of damage an educated black bachelor with good money ($100k+ income) could do in a city like this.

I'd certainly like to find out.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Atlanta Datasheet

I got one for you Athlone. Couple years back I had to take a company funded physical. It was in a clinic in vicinity of the airport. The 1 time I didn't grab a pistol for the trip. I regretted it. This place was in the ghetto.

Anyway, the doctor that saw me was a light-skinned black chick. Holy fuck. She looked like the girl from Coming to America. WOW!!! No shit man. She couldn't have been practicing long, and had a rock on her finger that was big enough to fund the Iraqi War.

Now here's the kicker. She had ZERO bitch shields. Even for a doctor. I swear if she hadn't had that ring, I could have gamed her. I know this, because, my physical form stated she had to inspect my anus and genitals. She told me to see my family doctor for it. [Image: blush.gif]

A guy like you Athlone, would SLAY it in the ATL. I think it's getting to the point girls are desperate for guys that are driven, and aren't gay. It might be your fishbowl. I think new guy game would work for you like a mofo down there.

Atlanta Datasheet

Quote: (03-05-2012 06:46 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I'd be lying if I didn't say that this was part of the motivation behind my being interested in working down in Atlanta someday (though this reason is subordinate to the weather and cost of living benefits Georgia has over the cold, pricy hell I live in now).

I've heard stories of abundance down there for quite some time now due to two main factors (which also apply to the rest of the black community outside Atlanta):

1. The lack of educated black men. Black females with bachelors degrees

Since we all know that women are hypergamous and hate dating down, you can see how this could create a problem. They want men with educations similar to their own, but these men simply don't exist.

2. The sheer number of gay black men. This is due to the fact that a disproportionate number of the black men who do get degrees (important, since such a large portion of Atlanta's black population is college educated) are gay, and there are very few black lesbians (I mean almost literally zero) on campuses at all to counter balance this. My Ivy is crawling with gay black men-they're perhaps a fifth or more of the black male student body.

This obviously makes that ratio I mentioned above much worse. Take a look at your average black population in undergrad or grad school, and it is conceivable that only 20% or so will consist of straight males. We're coming close to a 4-1 ratio of straight black women to straight black men here-not good. That's a lot of competition, without even factoring other races of women in (black men date outside the race at twice the rate black women do).

Add female hypergamy to this mix, and you'll have a lot of desperate black women. I can't imagine the kind of damage an educated black bachelor with good money ($100k+ income) could do in a city like this.

This is all pretty much spot on. There were a few well put together black guys at my old job that I'm pretty sure were having the time of their lives. Making coin, nice degrees, nice job. I tried together some nights out with those guys before I left, just to see how they rolled, but I ran out of time. I'll tell you this though: those guys just couldn't hold on to a girlfriend -- too many other options. Seemed like they almost wanted to keep a girlfriend from time to time, but it just wasn't feasible!

The black girls I knew were very much looking for a guy with a nice 'pedigree.' But that doesn't mean that they wouldn't date other guys, it was just their sort of 'checklist.'

One nice thing about the Midtown area is that you'll see a pretty diverse crowd, so you can check out a couple of different places to see what's working for you that night.

Overall though, I do have to say that this was not the best city I ever lived on in terms of access to high quality women. Aliblahba's post about people living out in the suburbs rings true: I met lots of girls in Midtown that lived way out in Alpharetta or Roswell. Makes logistics difficult. And I wasn't about to head out there, but because of that I missed out on meeting a lot of those girls in their 'hood. Too bad, too, because that's where a lot of younger girls live, since its cheaper.

Atlanta Datasheet

Quote: (03-06-2012 09:36 AM)highandtight Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2012 06:46 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

1. The lack of educated black men. Black females with bachelors degrees

This is all pretty much spot on. There were a few pretty sharp black guys at my old job that I'm pretty sure were having the time of their lives. Making coin, nice degrees, nice job. I tried to pull together some nights out with those guys before I left, just to see how they rolled, but I ran out of time. I'll tell you this though: those guys just couldn't hold on to a girlfriend -- too many other options. Seemed like they almost wanted to keep a girlfriend from time to time, but it just wasn't feasible!

The black girls I knew were very much looking for a guy with a nice 'pedigree.' But that doesn't mean that they wouldn't date other guys, it was just their sort of 'checklist.'

One nice thing about the Midtown area is that you'll see a pretty diverse crowd, so you can check out a couple of different places to see what's working for you that night.

Overall though, I do have to say that this was not the best city I have ever lived in, at least in terms of access to high quality women. Aliblahba's post about people living out in the suburbs rings true: I met lots of girls that were out in Midtown but that lived way out in Alpharetta or Roswell. Makes logistics difficult. And I wasn't about to head out there, but because of that I missed out on meeting a lot of those girls in their 'hood. Too bad, too, because that's where a lot of younger girls live, since its cheaper.

Atlanta Datasheet

Quote: (03-05-2012 03:41 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

Josephine's Lounge- We went there on a hispanic night. We got blown out constantly because we didn't know how to dance and used the wrong strategy. My friend gave me a Spanish opener(Do you want to dance in Spanish) which didn't work out at all with any girls.

Obviously we were using the wrong strategies for a Hispanic club and a guy like MiXX or Samseu would kill here since he knows how to dance.

Yeah, very likely we would have killed it, but at least me personally, I don't hang out in Hispanic clubs full of very skilled hispanic dancers.

Nope. I go to latin nights full of newbie blonde girls who are learning to dance, and show off my skills there. [Image: smile.gif]

Great dancers, competing with OR dancing with other great dancers = no pussy for you that night.

Mixx

Atlanta Datasheet

Mixx. No question. TK thought they were skilled. After my many experiences in latin clubs with Elabayarde whom IS the best Ive ever seen. You wouldve made those women beg to be with you. I could see the dynamic alot clearer, and you wouldve destroyed there honestly. The hispanic guys here are in large part, very, very lame.

Atlanta Datasheet

are there not any players left in Atlanta. it's been a good year, but I'm planning on moving back to Atlanta for a while.

Atlanta changes so fast. someone must know some news about the Atlanta city area

I am the cock carousel

Atlanta Datasheet

I've been living in Atlanta for about 15 months. This is the easiest place I've ever lived to meet attractive women, especially black women. I'm finally moving in town next month and the improved logistics should really help me close more ass.

Most of what was said above is still true. I haven't had too much luck day gaming but that's not really a big part of my mix anyway. I do most of my night game in Buckhead, but aside from Buckhead Bottle Bar and Twist, there aren't too many places to find black chicks there- you'll want to head downtown or to midtown for that.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions about current life in ATL.

Atlanta Datasheet

Update to ATL Datasheet - Have been here 3 months Sept - Nov - findings below. More to come.

Midtown: Social circle unnecessary. Highest advantage area in ATL for players. Good mix of bars / scenes / ages in a tight walkable area. (still getting to all the places, more to come)

Opera - Nightclub - Las Vegas style - weekends only, girls 21-35 (20 dollar cover)

Has a Vegas style feel - full with performers and a “for the patrons” stripper pole elevated in the middle of the dance floor. The Venue is large (relative to other bars in the area) if you take the time to explore it all. Many different rooms, multi level and a large outdoor patio. VIP is only worth it if you have advanced game (as always) - VIP is all upstairs and you need wristband to go up. You can bounce girls up here without them having a wristband of their own, but rando girls are not going to be “In-range” like VIP sections at other clubs. You will need to be active to pull them up.
-Who should go here:
People who have experience in loud environments, good dance-floor game, - very viable solo, but suggest a wingman. Great location to bounce a girl if you’re trying to lock it up (although 20 dollars cover) I.E. “Hey, lets go over to Opera and hit the dance floor” This is almost a guaranteed bang. You and her will be in your own little world inside - lots of stimuli going on inside to discuss.

Flip Flops - Bar - College hangout - girls 21-26

Although Midtown is less associated with the college or recent grad scene like Buckhead, Flip Flops is the exception to the rule. Most of the guys are either rolling in large groups of dudes (i.e no game) or rolling with girls/guys in set social circles. This can pose both pros and cons. Pro: 1. Your status over younger fresh out of college kids 2. girls are cognizant of the area they are in (midtown having a more classy vibe than buckhead) and therefore your potential status. Cons - If you can't open mixed sets your going to have a bad time.
-Who should go here:
People looking for younger girls that can play possible status cards, good spot to pregame and warm up on some sets if you need to kick off the night.
“Hey, we should start the night out with some Jet Fuels (famous slushie drink) from Flip Flops”

Ri Ra - Irish Pub - Live music Thurs-Sat - majority medium energy venue/late night dancing, age 21-30

One of my favorite spots for many reasons: 2-3 main areas of bar, medium energy throughout with music at good volume for talking, option of dancing near end of nite. (dont have to change venues). Clientele is college grad students (typically guys with no game, low fashion), residents of Midtown (typically guys with some status and no game, but good insta wingmen), and girls (21-30). Girls come in groups without guys - looking to be approached every time I’ve gone.
-Who should go here:
Players who want the most bang for their buck. Although you aren’t going to be overwhelmed with tons of slutty 22 year olds like in buckhead - plenty of 7s 8s and 9 s are here for the taking. (mostly though, they never get took)

Koo-Koo Room - (need to know the bouncer)

Some of the who’s who of ATL wander into this tiny establishment. 26-45 age range. You will likely see drugs. The social proof is being inside - so everyone is on somewhat of a baseline. This is for top tier specialized game. Most girls here already know who or what they want - so unless they are looking for YOU - your %’s are low.

PRIVE - club scene, 65% of the club is bottle service, dance music. (20 dollar cover)

Going suited-up is suggested but not necessary. With 65% of the club being bottle service or VIP - you are naturally going to feel slightly left out of the scene if you are not in a VIP. Girls age from 21-35 and the young girls are dressing “up” - slutty but not trashy - mostly looking for that Midtown “G”. Tight game will go really far here - but realize you’re only dealing with about 50% of the women in the club if you don’t go VIP - since the rest mostly hang in VIP.
-Who should go here:
G’s who want to do bottle service right and bring max level energy on a weekend night. Expect to drop some stacks. Like always you still need game to pull in the VIP - but there are some of ATL’s sexiest girls ready to party, and ready to be scooped up.

Buckhead: Some to high social proof necessary to swoop the top tier girls. Highest quality / quantity of girls at the peak of their SMV. If you have no social proof here, you need moderate to advanced skill dealing with or defusing “bros” or white knights. (more reviews to come)

Park Bench (and the 8 surrounding/attached bars) - Stagecoach, Lost Dog, etc etc.

This (“Park Bench area”) is where you will find the hottest - quality and quantity (ranging from slutty to i’m a hot successful doctor to be) girls around Atlanta in the 21-23 yr old ange. Considerable work has to be done without any social proof.

Late college/1-2 year grad girls - maximum level bitch shield typical, some social proof will exponentially help, real social proof will skyrocket you. Venues ranging from mostly chatting to some dancing. Majority of girls drink to get hammered here. It is useful to mention hypergamy here and would be helpful to reference an array of Rational Male posts but - what you are dealing with is entitled princesses at their peak SMV (whether or not they are truly hot, they still believe they are entitled here). So it only makes sense that they make last hour decisions on the best guys available because they ping around all nite with some situational alphas (college social circle/proof or otherwise) or betas, not wanting to be locked into anything - waiting for the “best.” By the end of the nite most guys have either self ejected or gain enough drunken courage to attempt the close.

This area can be easily exploited with tight game in my opinion, but you are choosing to deal with (but not always) excessive drunkenness and girls in groups of 3+. 2 sets are optimal here. In my opinion getting there much before 12 or 12:30 is of no value. Warm up with a few sets and aim to pull between 1:45 and close. These girls are not leaving before close.

Buckhead Saloon: (short walk from Park Bench and other 8 Buckhead bars)

Anything goes here. If you are “Striking Out” at the above Buckhead bars and want a change of pace - head here. The crowd is a bit more diverse age wise - and from what I've noticed - ready to get down. Your abundance of 22 year old hotties are not going to be here in the same droves as the above bars, but 7-8-9s are here - and tight game will make you easily standout in the crowd. Social proof is not needed here.

Prohibition -

Classy spot to bounce chicks to to close the deal. You must have the Password to get in. Zero reason to bother if you haven’t already swooped your fly honey for the nite. Fine drinks and cigars.

Havana Club - cover, can buy cigars and smoke inside

Latin club - Looked like solid dancing and decent girls, probably a bit more geared toward latino/black.

Virginia Highlands:

TBD - in the works.

Atlanta Datasheet

Great first post E-N
Quote:Quote:

Buckhead: Some to high social proof necessary to swoop the top tier girls. Highest quality / quantity of girls at the peak of their SMV
This quote is 100 percent true as the Buckhead crowd is essentially people who graduated from nearby SEC universities (AU, UGA, UA, TENN) within the last five years. People are still hanging out with their same college cliques and many of the bars feel like college town bars, if you can believe it.

However, if you can crack it, girls are giving it out like candy. I've approached multiple girls who after a couple of drinks have actually swooped me back to their nearby luxury condos.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Atlanta Datasheet

great data for a first post. I'm gonna look into these places and see if I manage a pull.
going for that holiday pussy

any young guys in Atlanta right now?

I am the cock carousel

Atlanta Datasheet

So I've been back I. Atlanta for a little while.

Bulkhead is dead.. Bulkhead saloon seems even shittier than it use to. And it seems recently the owners aren't letting minorities in. The bars across the street from it are over crowded as fuck. It take you 5 minutes to get through the sardine packed people..let alone order a drink. That whole area is just frat boys that don't know what to do with themselves.. There is even a bar. Can't remember the name.. But it looked like a uniform club. Every male had on the same outfit.. the bar had pool tables darts and beer pong .

Biggest problem I gripe at is the attitudes of girls. They all have hammy arms and beer guts but wanna catch attitudes at indirect openers.
Maybe I'm just adjusting from Europe but..it ain't nuthin to cut that bitch off.
College girls shouldn't have FUPAs and attitudes.

I don't think I have seen any information on the Edgewood area.
I've gone there a coupe times and had some luck. No bangs. But a bunch of numbers and a couple make outs.
There are a coupe places
Mother and another bar called Church

Both of them have a good mix of both black and white people with a touch of hipster.
Mather is probably the best one because there is a little more room to move around. They so have a big patio area which makes bouncing easy.

Church is much smaller and packed in. But they have a decent upstairs.
Mother has a dance floor.
There is a black bar...I think it's called. The department store. And there are some fine sistas hanging around here.

All In all there seems to be like 5 bars/clubs packed on the same block.

The parking is also free..it's residential.
I assume that means people love nearby and walking a girl home is a possibility.
I see a lot of trashed girls sitting on curbs and such around 3am.
The other night I grabbed w girls and went for a double make out..after inviting them to my place.
But I was with 3 other friends... They might have been dtf but they didn't want a gang bang.
*this area seems really relaxed on checking IDs. I invited some young friends of another forum member out to show them around.
Both of them had borrowed identification and didn't have one problem.
If there are really young players on the forum.you can come here an Mack on girls

If anyone is in the area.. can y'all give me some tips on the area.. or some places I might might be missing.

A couple not ghetto black girls have told me about Virginia highlands. Can someone compare it to Edgewood?

I am the cock carousel

Atlanta Datasheet

Quote:Quote:

There is even a bar. Can't remember the name.. But it looked like a uniform club. Every male had on the same outfit.. the bar had pool tables darts and beer pong

The joint is actually called "Pool Hall" (how original). Perfect assessment of the bars in that area. Like I said above, frat kids who don't want college to end and are still doing the same exact stuff 5 years later.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Atlanta Datasheet

I actually decided to go online an look it up.
The place that is a frat house is called

Moondogs/ Peachtree tavern
I can imagin anyone here is older than 22. The crowd was really young looking
There is and upstairs bar and a downstairs club.

On Wednesday they have welfare Wednesday.. apparently it's free beer from 11 to midnight. But after that it's still cheap.
I ended up buying a picture of yuengling for 12 dollars at some point.
Not bad..But the place still sucks. Ever interaction of had was with college girls that must have sworn they were guys.

I met two French exchange students.. one of of them was with a dog face looking Indian girl and the other was feeling up on this girl that had a hundreds on with no chest and the start of stomach purge pressing against her dress.

If a cool French guy with an accent can't even pull a dumb college girl.. I can say that this place has no hope minus the cheap drinks.
Ps. They have a free popcorn marching here also

I am the cock carousel