rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Putin Wins Re-election

Putin Wins Re-election

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Didn't know Russian men were capable of tears.

Putin Wins Re-election

Well when you're trying to hold onto a position that high...

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Putin Wins Re-election

Well, if anything this at least dispels any notion that Russia is a democracy.

Putin Wins Re-election

Seems like that AD with the Tarot Lady worked out for him. I wonder by how much he won the female's vote [Image: lol.gif]

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Putin Wins Re-election

Crocodile tears. He's got balls for standing out there like that without bullet proof glass around him like Obama had on his inauguration day.

Putin Wins Re-election

Having Putin around will certainly keep things interesting in global politics. His stances on Iran/Syria are at complete odds with US foreign policy.

Putin Wins Re-election

But the real question about Putin getting re-elected that everybody is thinking but nobody is asking is:

Wait for it..

Was this Beta?

Putin Wins Re-election

Putin is the top Alpha-dog on the global political stage. For whatever your views of him may be, a strong Putin ensures the world does not plunge into conflict and war. You need two strong sides for a stalemate.

Putin Wins Re-election

The fun just started.
It was pretty obvious he's going to win the election - in Russia we even have the phrase "it doesn't matter who you vote for, it only matters how we count the votes". And his "Ozero" cooperative buddies obviously made sure everything is counted the "right" way. So apparently the country got the president which has little, if any, respect of the people and who the very few people actually consider legitimate.
I'm pretty sure Putin doesn't like to be put in this situation. But, as I said before, puppets don't have a choice.

Putin Wins Re-election

I agree Russia plays an important role in global affairs and can act as a counterweight to US global power. Not as strong as it used to be at all, but still a force.

Putin Wins Re-election

Quote: (03-04-2012 11:31 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Putin is the top Alpha-dog on the global political stage. For whatever your views of him may be, a strong Putin ensures the world does not plunge into conflict and war. You need two strong sides for a stalemate.

Wait what? Putin has started a couple of wars, commited genocide in chechnya, extorted his neighbours by turning of has pipelines and sent tons of arms to Syria and Iran that are turning these guns on their own population. That world peace is in his interest is BS. Your opinion is just the kind of simplistic Strong-man message the United Russia party is trying to peddle.

Putin Wins Re-election

Quote: (03-05-2012 02:40 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2012 11:31 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Wait what? Putin has started a couple of wars, commited genocide in chechnya, extorted his neighbours by turning of has pipelines and sent tons of arms to Syria and Iran that are turning these guns on their own population. That world peace is in his interest is BS. Your opinion is just the kind of simplistic Strong-man message the United Russia party is trying to peddle.

So Iran nor Syria can not use their sovereign rights to protect there land from outside aggression? Russia can't protect its military intrests in Syria like the USA has no in Behrahn?

There is no legitmate proof of anything you have just stated. Let's look at some facts before you accuse me of non-sense.

In regards to CRG. You do understand that the Chech Rebels were trained and funded by the CIA right? You do also understand that the Pakistani ISI (also heavily USA funded and backed) was also a heavy supporter for the CRG and supplied most of the tech they used to fight with.

What is one to do? When faced with the prospect of vital economic interests being taken over by USA backed factions what would you do? ... Just sit around. Obviously not. I can't condone the innocent lives lost but the USA sable rattled that conflict from the start. People need to understand the USA has never wanted to see a strong Russia. Putin is no saint but he represents a strong nationalist Russia which limits USA aggression and expansionism.

Look at the west with zero deomcratic credibility to go after Putin. In Canada where are leader was put in place with a majority with no 34% of the vote are media is having a fit. In the USA where Romney and the GOP won't even count all votes if unfavorable to Romney again try and lash out. Like really. Putin gets it tough from young urban types whom view him as cold and old school. Same shit in Iran with Big A. Terahn urban profesionals are sick of shit shit. But the news flash is that still in Russia and Iran working-class and poor people still make up the majority and still heavily support these candidates.

In regards to Syria zero proof backs up what you are saying. Armed and funded rebels from Turkey have been killing civilians. Not Assads regime. The country just voted in a new constitution with majority support (about 52-56%). You have the bums in UAE, and SA critiquing the results when they have never had free elections in their lives lol.

In Syria the same factions that were essentially the CRG are present. Western backed, funded, armed islamc Al-qeda militants. This is whom the USA is proping up and working with. Don't believe me? Go search for Hillary Clinton admitting this to a congressional panel last week... It got burried in the news of course. But this just shows how foolish and desperate USA policy has become. Putin is needed dearly on the world stage right now. For the wealthy young class you people need to swallow your pride and understand you are Russian and need to support a strong Russia. As the West wants nothing more to return you guys to the failed status of the early-to-mid 90's, when Russia was no better than a failed African state. No surprise the USA experienced crazy growth during this period... Do the math.

Putin Wins Re-election

Quote: (03-04-2012 03:29 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Crocodile tears, my friend. Anyway, this is good for Russia and the World. Having a powerful, nuclear armed and prosperous Russia is good for the World politics. Russia cannot be ruled any other way. It needs a strong man to gather that inmense continental country half European-half Asian and move it in the right direction.
Long life Russian Czar Vladimir Putin!
Long life Mother Russia!
Long life beautiful Russian devotchkas (women)!

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Putin Wins Re-election

Is having a corrupt leader better than having a corrupt congress? I don't know. At least in Russia Putin has all the responsibility and accepts all the blame. In America, it is just a few hundred Democrats and Republicans blaming each other for all the problems they won't fix.

That being said, I know very little about Russian politics and government.

Putin Wins Re-election

All this talk about elections is irrelevant. There was no other viable candidate. Nearly every Russian I talked to planned on voting for him or not voting. The western media hypes up this shit about election fraud but who should they vote for? A communist? An oligarch who made his wealth stealing from the people?

Maybe in Moscow or St. Petersburg it is different and people actually consider voting for another candidate, but then again those two cities and Russia are like two different countries.

Putin Wins Re-election

Quote: (03-04-2012 03:40 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Did you see the other candidates that were running? The only one that even looked electable was Mikhail Prokhorov.

Putin Wins Re-election

Oh boy... we've got a live one.

Quote: (03-05-2012 10:02 AM)kosko Wrote:  

So Iran nor Syria can not use their sovereign rights to protect there land from outside aggression? Russia can't protect its military intrests in Syria like the USA has no in Behrahn?

Ah, but now you're changing your story. You said "Putin ensures the world does not plunge into conflict and war" and now all of a sudden you're defending his right to "protect this military interests". What's it going to be? And I don't see Iran and Syria protecting themselves from outside aggression as much as shooting up their own populace.

Quote:Quote:

In regards to CRG. You do understand that the Chech Rebels were trained and funded by the CIA right? You do also understand that the Pakistani ISI (also heavily USA funded and backed) was also a heavy supporter for the CRG and supplied most of the tech they used to fight with.

And this justifies civilian genocide? Or are you denying that Russia has conducted genocide in Chechnya?

Look at the west with zero deomcratic credibility to go after Putin. In Canada where are leader was put in place with a majority with no 34% of the vote are media is having a fit. In the USA where Romney and the GOP won't even count all votes if unfavorable to Romney again try and lash out. Like really. Putin gets it tough from young urban types whom view him as cold and old school. Same shit in Iran with Big A. Terahn urban profesionals are sick of shit shit. But the news flash is that still in Russia and Iran working-class and poor people still make up the majority and still heavily support these candidates.

You're rambling, I don't know if it's because your grammar is off or if it's because you don't seem to have a real point related to the topic at hand.

In regards to Syria zero proof backs up what you are saying. Armed and funded rebels from Turkey have been killing civilians. Not Assads regime. The country just voted in a new constitution with majority support (about 52-56%). You have the bums in UAE, and SA critiquing the results when they have never had free elections in their lives lol.

WOW. To make a claim like that is pretty bold seeing how you could punch "syria" into any search enginge today and get tons and tons of independent and corroborated news stories on how Assad is shooting up his own population. Just a few examples:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/05/world/meas...=allsearch
http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/04/world/meas...=allsearch
It's all a conspiracy!

What is one to do? When faced with the prospect of vital economic interests being taken over by USA backed factions what would you do? ... Just sit around. Obviously not. I can't condone the innocent lives lost but the USA sable rattled that conflict from the start. People need to understand the USA has never wanted to see a strong Russia. Putin is no saint but he represents a strong nationalist Russia which limits USA aggression and expansionism.

It seems that you're not as much pro-Putin as you are Anti-American. To me the people taking this stance are the worst kind of hypocrites. Excusing the actions of dictators and murderers as long as it's poking a finger in the eye of evil corporate America.

Putin Wins Re-election

Quote: (03-05-2012 11:25 AM)babelfish669 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2012 03:40 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Did you see the other candidates that were running? The only one that even looked electable was Mikhail Prokhorov.

No the electable ones are in jail on phony charges.

Putin Wins Re-election

[quote='Hencredible Casanova' pid='171650' dateline='1330892957']

These Ukrainian feminists are becoming a pain in the ass.
They are shouting: 'I am robing these ballots for Putin'.

Putin Wins Re-election

Putin has his flaws but he is a patriot and a nationalist

If Europe is going to survive the onslaught that is coming , it will need a lot more leaders like him

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Putin Wins Re-election

Putin is the Cliché of the Russian Villain in Hollywood action movies. Dictatorship is never a good thing.

Putin Wins Re-election

Quote: (03-05-2012 11:20 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Putin is the Cliché of the Russian Villain in Hollywood action movies. Dictatorship is never a good thing.

Oh, come on! He's not that bad. Check out how cute he looks here:

Putin Wins Re-election

LOL! The guy has more tricks than James Bond , I give him that!

WTF is Gerard Depardieu doing there?

Putin Wins Re-election

Quote: (03-06-2012 08:46 AM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

LOL! The guy has more tricks than James Bond , I give him that!

WTF is Gerard Depardieu doing there?

Depardieu, Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell, Kevin Costner... I mean all Hollywood just giving itself over to the Czar of All Russias.

Putin Wins Re-election

Putin leading Russia is good for the American people, bad for the globalist bankster elitists and US govt enforcers.